The online racing simulator
Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I knew everyone loved me... But to post my profile. I'm flattere. Really.

It's a URL that automatically links to your FB profile. e.g. if I click it it links to mine. He successfully trolled you. :P
not sure if trolling a troll or being a plain retard
You guys think Dustin is serious? I'm sure he is not THAT stupid.
Successful counter-troll is successful.

Quote from Bose321 :You guys think Dustin is serious? I'm sure he is not THAT stupid.

I didn't think he was, but stranger things have happened
My clipboard is empty
jj.bind('click',function(){

});

Testing how jQuery binds and stores events on DOM elements to possibly use their approach on an internal project.
Quote : 2012 Q1 2012 Q2 2012 Q3 2012 Q4
6,82 8,05 8,35 5,48 4,63 6,48 5,63 4,89
0,4875 1,05 30,2875 * 0,575

I hate working with Excel files other people started
They do function slightly different. This was a long time ago and realize that how jQuery normally does stuff (binding a callback that actually calls functions inside of an elements data store, rather than binding callbacks directly to the element) is actually the preferred way as Javascript has some easy to encounter memory leaks unless you properly clean up elements.
Quote : It turns out that kids do best when you introduce them to math the same way the French introduce their children to wine: a little glass here and there at the dinner table teaches moderation; tossing them the bottle and chanting "Chug! Chug! Chug!" teaches brain damage.

Gulh mafathi
Du kannst dich auf der World of Warcraft-Webseite mit deinem Battle.net-Account einloggen, um eine Homepage zu sehen, die auf deinen Account zugeschnitten wurde! Versuche es mal!
Hann var ríkur höfðingi

Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG