The online racing simulator
Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
Michael Schumacher's spokeswoman has confirmed the retired seven time world champion was involved in a road accident in England.

A car dealer in Kent, a county in southeast England, told the Mirror newspaper that he was struck as a pedestrian on Sunday by a modest Fiat Ducato van - which had the former Ferrari racer at the wheel.

The dealer said Schumacher, who was on his way to a private jet at a nearby airfield, was overtaking a slower vehicle at the time.

"(Schumacher) was screaming, 'What the ****ing hell were you doing in the road?' He seemed cross, as if I was in the wrong. I called the police."

The police breath-tested and questioned Schumacher, but at first did not believe the 39-year-old German was actually the legendary winner of 91 Grand Prix.

The dealer, who said his worst injury was a bruised leg, explained: "An officer came in and said 'This guy's claiming to be Michael Schumacher'. Then another told us she'd seen his id and it was him.

"He still didn't apologise. He just got back in the van and drove off without even looking at me. He was arrogant."

Schumacher's spokeswoman Sabine Kehm said: "There was a collision but nobody was injured. Michael cooperated with police. There is nothing else we wish to say."
他們
Meaning?

My copy atm :

Work related
eu chamo direto as pessoas rs_

---

I don't remember to copy that...
Ud™ ”vðð‚¦
:wtf2:

that was on my ctr V :P
"Original"

Hehe, Couldnt spell it so I googled it :P
Quote from The Very End :Meaning?

"Them"

I am very lazy with chinese input, so I uses the copy and paste upon sight technic.
onas_histor1
Quote from mrodgers :Bunch of liers....

Why would you have youtube URLs on the clipboard? Why wouldn't you just be clicking on a link?

Nothing on my clipboard ATM....

Maybe to show it to someone else?
void setDefScale(const m8::vect &defScale);

---
Work related, I was actually expecting other things that I wouldn't have posted but its fun to check the clipboard from time to time
if i started a company in trukz would you join

wth...
SFX Riders Motion dit :
There's my answer
*****SFX**** Riders Motion dit :
Yup it's my team mate :d
Nvidia Black Pearls
Run to Borealis, then go up to R3 and use the grid to reach Rome Green Area.

Playing Anarchy Online
1995 Volvo 850 GLT
OMFG! :o

Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG