The online racing simulator
I Found The Ferrai MOD in S1
(27 posts, started )
damn this is old
I played the mod, was fun. But so jacked up lol.....
Quote from Tweaker :I played the mod, was fun. But so jacked up lol.....

Lucky.....

I wish we would be allowed to play all these on S1. Just not on S2?
Damn you Jack and having Victor's Avatar.
Quote from LazLoW :Damn you Jack and having Victor's Avatar.

LOL, I bet you nearly jumped up in the air shouting "YESS!".
O/T: it would be great if we could have a "vintage" BL GP... i really liked the old track!
Not another rF please
The problem I see is that the 787b probably doesnt have a rotary engine
Engine type won't make any difference.
Damn, it really enoys me that someone actually can do this, but due to forum rules, and the rules from the DEV`s, canot release it :/
Why not?
It`s only a S1 mod, would only use it for a fun releaxe playing offline lol

But... I`m allowed to dream
Rally Cross Bus Action FTW!!

F40 and 787B are rockin too!
I never understood the reason behind the new BL.
Old one is much more realistic (aside from the super long straight). The long overpasses add to the feel of the track and the chicane is just a beaut.

Scaven, Eric & Victor, can you fellas do us a favor and add the "Historic" BL in adition to the current one please. You already have the track made. (If you feel extra giving, toss another chicane into the straight or additional 2 corners)

Thank you
/me misses that tree :/
Quote from gohfeld23 :I never understood the reason behind the new BL.
Old one is much more realistic (aside from the super long straight). The long overpasses add to the feel of the track and the chicane is just a beaut.

Scaven, Eric & Victor, can you fellas do us a favor and add the "Historic" BL in adition to the current one please. You already have the track made. (If you feel extra giving, toss another chicane into the straight or additional 2 corners)

Thank you

awesome idea! and easy to add too. Not sure where the new corners would be but historic BL ftw
Quote from mattlikespeoples :awesome idea! and easy to add too. Not sure where the new corners would be but historic BL ftw

Well the long shot straight is a tad long (as it is with the current BL) so a chicane before/at the bridge would be nice (a real chicane that is; not a flat out one). At that location, a chicane would do what it's designed to do; slow down traffic and make the track a tad more technical.

However, just the plain old BL would be great as well.
when i found LFS they were already on S2, and untill i saw this i didn't even realise there was an "old" Blackwood, so its a +1 from me, even if its just to see it for myself, lol

Quack!!
I know, but that tree in particular, it was like the "icon" for BL1
For those who don't know the old BL, I'm sure you can DL an old S1 version with it still on it. (Anyone remeber what the newest version with old BL is?)
Quote from gohfeld23 :For those who don't know the old BL, I'm sure you can DL an old S1 version with it still on it. (Anyone remeber what the newest version with old BL is?)

Whatever the last S1 version was. Blackwood was remoddled for S2.

I personally liked old Blackwood's pit lane, it was wide as but short

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG