The online racing simulator
Nightime
(32 posts, started )
Nightime
imagine how cool nightime would be in game.
and the inside of the car lights up like the speedo and the rest that would be quite cool.
would aslo be cool drifting in the dark would b a bigger challenge
This has been suggested a couple quadrillion times. Nighttiime racing is a very high possibility for LFS while in S3 development.
Quote from h3adbang3r :This has been suggested a couple quadrillion times. Nighttiime racing is a very high possibility for LFS while in S3 development.

nice one that would be the shit lol
Quote from h3adbang3r :This has been suggested a couple quadrillion times. Nighttiime racing is a very high possibility for LFS while in S3 development.

well thats news to me, where did you get this information?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :well thats news to me, where did you get this information?

Well you seem very sure that S3 or even S2 final will not have nighttime racing. Where did you get that information?
there is a reason Victor introduced the new fourm features, so we don't get repeat threads like this!
I'd rather see rain first, and I would venture to guess that most other people would too.
Quote from ans7812 :I'd rather see rain first, and I would venture to guess that most other people would too.

Much agreed
Quote from ans7812 :I'd rather see rain first, and I would venture to guess that most other people would too.

+1
________
YAMAHA V-MAX HISTORY
Bring the rain!!
Quote :Popular, already many times suggested features:
+ Dynamic weather
+ Rain and wet track
+ Night racing
+ touge/mountain track(s)
- drifting tracks
- free roaming, a city with all roads available
- Engine building/tuning: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5957
- Engine Tuning and Car Tweaking: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=2071
- Cam timing adjustment: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=1833
- More cars in demo
- Buying/selling stuff (wings, mufflers, furry dice), car modifications

. . .

(Cf. the Improvement log)
Quote from daz223 :
would aslo be cool drifting in the dark would b a bigger challenge

Just turn off your monitor.
Rofl
Quote from Zigma :ROFLOL at LFS users........ ups im a LFS user myself

Rofl @ you lol.
Rofl at this thread getting locked soon.
Heres my theory.

If the XR cars get flip up lights that work, expect night time.

So until word of that happens, keep your nighttime threads away from the forums.
So were gona have to buy S3 now?
#21 - JTbo
Quote from VTiRoj :Heres my theory.

If the XR cars get flip up lights that work, expect night time.

So until word of that happens, keep your nighttime threads away from the forums.

And if that happens I hope that we get realistic like like you can see here

Well, at least I have mailed this reference and some other to devs just in case if they ever plan on making night driving, then researching is tad easier
#23 - JTbo
Check the edit :P You posted as I was posting, and ya just beat me to it. My post was in reference to the one before yours. :P
Night and rain seem to be the equivalent to "I love the LX cars" we hear about so often. Yeah sure, I'd sure like to see these features and they're pretty likely to be implemented at some point, but it's kinda funny considering how most drivers poop their pants as soon as low wind is activated.

Night racing? Awesome, half the field constantly misses every apex by ±10m. Rain? Never was spinning into the kitty litter this fun! Night & Rain? Newest statistics show that the average T1 survival rate has finally risen to 0.8%!

Nightime
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG