The online racing simulator
Nightime
(32 posts, started )
Quote from AndroidXP :Night and rain seem to be the equivalent to "I love the LX cars" we hear about so often. Yeah sure, I'd sure like to see these features and they're pretty likely to be implemented at some point, but it's kinda funny considering how most drivers poop their pants as soon as low wind is activated.

Night racing? Awesome, half the field constantly misses every apex by ±10m. Rain? Never was spinning into the kitty litter this fun! Night & Rain? Newest statistics show that the average T1 survival rate has finally risen to 0.8%!

If theres rain let the good guys start in the back..and low skilled in front, they will slide off while the pros take the lead..lol..Grass is already hard enough to get out of, imagine wet grass at night..
#27 - JTbo
Quote from AndroidXP :Night and rain seem to be the equivalent to "I love the LX cars" we hear about so often. Yeah sure, I'd sure like to see these features and they're pretty likely to be implemented at some point, but it's kinda funny considering how most drivers poop their pants as soon as low wind is activated.

Night racing? Awesome, half the field constantly misses every apex by ±10m. Rain? Never was spinning into the kitty litter this fun! Night & Rain? Newest statistics show that the average T1 survival rate has finally risen to 0.8%!

And for those that are capable of learn or drive it will be very thrilling experience

MAGGOT, cross postings confuse me
I don't know how often I'll get use out of the rain, TBH, but night racing would be sick. Although, I think rain would be fun in the open wheelers...
#29 - JTbo
Rain + Night of course could be quite challenge, well at least speeds should be tad slower as visibility is lot less than when weather is dry at night.

Maybe that should indeed be reserved only for those with real experience from driving on track or something
Don't you have any lights on your dear Volvo? Or is it just the camera and the bad lighting that makes it look that bad, wouldn't overtake on dark and rainy nigh myself, well, maybe if it's a car with a trailer and hence doing much slower.

edit. Lately I have found it difficult to answer a post by JTbo without the word Volvo in it...dang.
#31 - JTbo
Quote from Blackout :Don't you have any lights on your dear Volvo? Or is it just the camera and the bad lighting that makes it look that bad, wouldn't overtake on dark and rainy nigh myself, well, maybe if it's a car with a trailer and hence doing much slower.

edit. Lately I have found it difficult to answer a post by JTbo without the word Volvo in it...dang.

Slowly it starts to take over you and before you know it you find few of them in your garage/yard

It has lights, not the best but not so bad, problem at night + rain is that all light you put on road from such low altitude gets reflected from road to space and trees and whatever there is that is able to reflect light back to you.

Putting lights higher up (like on trucks on roof) helps a lot as actually some of light gets trough water to tarmac and even back to your location so that your eyes can pick some colors other than blackness

Autumn is absolutely worst time of year to be on road because of that effect, specially as cars that come opposite direction reflects light from wet road like there would be bright light directed to your eyes on road, fog lamps are worse as those are positioned often so low and their light pattern is wide, so you see mostly white area closing in.

Put few street lamps and situation is lot better already.

edit: Oh yes, need to learn to overtake in hard conditions and learn when is safe and when not as when you drive 1000km or so it really shows if you are doing 70kph instead of 105kph, also can't stay up driving behind some very slow car
Save me please..... oh please, almighty......n.o.o.o.o.o.....................

Nightime
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG