The online racing simulator
NR2003 Big One
(44 posts, started )
NR2003 Big One
...I dunno exactly /HOW/ I started this. But I'm impressed with the chain result...that's me in the #89 car. (It's the 1993 season carset for the Aero88 mod for NR2K3)

Youtube link (Longer version): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ThRDZ1cO1ZA

Feel free to leave feedback/stuff. I put a companion poem up too, link to that is... http://allpoetry.com/poem/3237376

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :...I dunno exactly /HOW/ I started this. But I'm impressed with the chain result...that's me in the #89 car. (It's the 1993 season carset for the Aero88 mod for NR2K3)

How could I get it on youtube?

DK

huh? upload it?
Updated link in 1st post. Forum was being a doozy and wouldn't let me upload the .rar

DK
You'll have to record the replay with something like Fraps, otherwise no one without NR2003 can watch it, and you cannot upload it anywhere like youtube.
...next snag. I only have the trial version of fraps. :S

DK
That will be no problem, no wreck should last longer than 30 seconds...
...Mine lasts for 31s :P

Ok...seriously, I managed to get an .avi of it. Which I have .rar'd up to this post

DK
Attached files
big one.rar - 1.1 MB - 123 views
Nothing but a 1 second clip? No video or sound.
I'm trying to work around that. Anyone got any bright ideas?

CR
Yeah only two frames of (different) empty track maybe the first and last frame?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :...next snag. I only have the trial version of fraps. :S

DK

Then record for 25 seconds, pause the replay and stop fraps, record for another 25 seconds, pause the replay and stop fraps, rinse and repeat until you have the whole crash in parts, butcher it together with Windows Movie Maker, export as an .wmv, upload to YouTube.
I am not a wrecker!

DK
Just to ward off the 'zOMG! He's a wrecker' accusations.

DK
^^ Am not. He nudged me earlier in the lap, I slowed...he went by, I pushed up into him...

DK
Err, where's the #89 car? Or did you mean you're #87?
Spotted that, updated video info. Blame my mad typing. :S

I'll try to get a longer version later today and upload it as well.

CR
Why did the clip ended so early? I guess it lasted long than 11 sec, and more car was piling up, so I find it strange to stop in the middle of the fun

But beside that, thats the big one!
@The Very End. I'm working on capturing more, I thought I'd recorded more than I had, which is 11s.

Next attempt, daytona
Longer version's up, link in first post...shall I take the short 11s version off?
I AM NOT A WRECKER! For the nth time...I blame the #42 for not giving me sufficent room on the overlap. (Petty, you prick :P)

DK
If 40 cars crash because of your action, would you call yourself a wrecker?
Hehe, a 16 car pileup in NR2003 is at least what I consider small
Whoa...nice video, cool game aswell

NR2003 Big One
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG