The online racing simulator
NR2003 Big One
(44 posts, started )
Quote from harjun :Whoa...nice video, cool game aswell

You saying you never have tried NR2003 before? :O
AMAGAWD!! :O
Lol...i tried to get it from utORRENT...but it failed miserably...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I told you what to do...stupid twat didn't follow my directions....

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I told you what to do...stupid twat didn't follow my directions....

DK

whoa, chill dude
Both of you please
Sorry, I was a bit angry and upset about my friend.

DK
I always have fun on the Coca-Cola Superspeedway, going in the wrong way at the start of the race, going past the cars the first time to let them build up speed, then slamming into them the second time, when everyone's doing above 200 mph. It's not unusual for one or two cars to go high up in the air.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I AM NOT A WRECKER! For the nth time...I blame the #42 for not giving me sufficent room on the overlap. (Petty, you prick :P)

DK

You could say that for the first part, maybe, as the car up your inside span you (though it looks like you rammed him into the side wall anyway), but when you pulled out in front of #20, that is wrecking.
...yes. I had a heck of a push.

DK
Ban Artificial Intelligence from games, they wreck you!!! :mad:
Disable the roof flaps... Or just try to recreate my crashes...Incidentally, you're a good driver.

DK
What you need is...speed...
At least my experience with NR2003 is that you need something like at least 190 mph+ to get the car to "lift off"

You can try to edit the ini files so you are allowed to race with only 45 in wings, that will let the car easy go 220 mph on the big ovals
Lol
Post the results kk?

Use youtube if video, imageshack if pictures.
Lol, your fault too :P

Well, it as least is a crash, but I want ZOMFG ARBORNZE111!!!! AND BIIIIiIG ONEH!!!!!!!!
^^ See my youtube vids. Esp. Daytone. :P
Tip, use a really obscure care nobody's heard of :P

DK
Weeehey!! Thats what I talk about!
Now teh big one!
Thats what I talking about
Teh Big one!

NR2003 Big One
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG