The online racing simulator
LFS in the news
(739 posts, started )

I hope that will be useful

Tilt

🦢🦢🦢Big grin
That's super goose advertisement!
I can't remember what Goosiest said about that in this video but he did talk in reasonable detail about the paid vs free versions in his first video posted by yusuf_delil above.
He said in order to access mods u need to buy s3, also said no point of getting s2
Mods on Westhill in the opening 10 seconds, and my man is talking about a free to play drift game.
Not exactly surprising with the state of Youtube these days, but lol.
LFS is mentioned in a comparison of how various simulators model engine torque vs throttle amount when the latter is less than 100 %.
Might be useful in future development, if what the video says about LFS is correct.

-
(HarryXng) DELETED by Flame CZE : test
-
(Evolution_R) DELETED by Evolution_R : moved thread
Quote from felplacerad :Not LFS, exactly, but Scawen and Eric was mentioned (and praised!) in this documentary about Black & White! 👍

Why has Black & White Been Abandoned? - Noclip Greatest Hits
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GtNvEna6bxc

Direct link to the segment:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GtNvEna6bxc&t=348s

Quite a funny story of how Scawen got the job! @Scawen, is it true? 😂

Whoa, this motivates me a lot, total dedication from Scawen and Eric, working on Black & White, up until who they are today

So much inspires me, I kinda hate my job where I'm working now, and almost feeling hopeless, doing mods here is just like my escapism to free my mind from stresses and depressions I do wish I could be like this 2 guys that doing what they love the most, chasing and following their dreams

--------------

Anyway I might be missed the story, but why LFS are only consist of 3 people of developers? Why dont recruit more hands to speed up LFS development and keeping up with famous sim racing out there? Is there any back story that makes the developing team stays 3 people only? I would like to know Big grin
Well because they love their job and don't want to become some kind of manager BS, be responsible of other life, be tough or whatever, suffer from their employee (I want more money, I want to do less, absenteism, trials, lack of motivation, lack of talent, harmonisation hard to maintain...).
Most people I know with small companies are tired of their employee, and wish to have something smaller.
It has been discussed a lot and well I understand their way!
-
(subUwU) DELETED by Scawen : wrong thread
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Scawen : reply to post in wrong thread that is now deleted
-
(TEGNIQUE) DELETED by Scawen : not news
-
Release new physics already (TEGNIQUE) DELETED by Scawen : not news
-
(Pegasus360) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Quote from zeeaq :Thread filled with the usual empty vessels noise.

No different to this forum Wink

LFS in the news
(739 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG