The online racing simulator
LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Andy King :
Update: Found the answer Gai, set $TCPmode = false and it connected immediatley.

It's not normal that TCP mode won't work!

For the import of old DBS, Normally, I should not talk because unfinalized and I did not want to release this option. I tried your database and what are the dates problem (in English). Fixed

I tried your big database and I make changes in the program to speed up access. They are not yet finished. But in progress

There are no limit of the number of record in Sqlite database

Gai-Luron
Quote from Tim NL :Hi,
Try this one.
Its a older version but works ok.

Hi Tim

Older gui configuration much appreciated.

Works great with slight tweak...you've left the !gui command looking for $allow = "&C:\Program Files\LFS\CommonFiles\admin.txt";

I don't have an admin.txt file, so changed it to $allow = "Sinanju";

If anyone else wants to use Tim's great gui but don't have an admin.txt file, change the name in quotes to your own username (plus any other admins you may have).
Is it me or is the download like broken?
yep its down...
Hello,

link restored, we change our server

Gai-Luron
Quote from Tim NL :Hi,
@ Gai-Luron & Yisc : Thanks for new Version . Great job works fine.

I created a GUI to control your DEDI server with lapper.
Long time ago i maked this for LFSLapper version 5.714.
I changed the the script to fit in LFSLapper Version 5.829.

Its just an extra add-on .
In header of the script is a small install instruction.

PS: Works also with multiple DEDI server's and one lapper ( tested with 2 dedi's and one lapper )

EDIT: Updated the Gui_V104.zip file ( FIX bug found by Andy King ).

Hmm... I tried to follow that in the header. But I failed. Could someone be so kind to post a new lapper, or lpr file or whatever? For the stable version please.
Hello,

New beta version 830

Changes
Quote :
+----------------------------+
|Changes from v5.829 to 5.830|
+----------------------------+
1. Fixed bug on import old PBfile when dat is in english format

2. Optimize access of hudge DBS. Tested with 6600 entry for one track and one car

3. Added new player var for future extension
CurrNode -> is the node on the track where the player is, -1 is player is not on track

4. default GUI script writen by Tim included in this version if you are admin ( look at admin.txt file ),
type !gui to view admin panel

5. Add a default include file addonsused.lpr to set witch addons you want to use

Bye

Gai-Luron
That new beta doesn't want to work here. Whenever I try to run it, it connects four times and then stops.
What message have you? Do you change the LFSServer.cfg file to match with your server
This. I see nothing inside the server.
Attached images
Naamloos-1.jpg
Do you have a GripPB.txt in your directory? If yes change it in other folder an retest Prog. If no work

Send me all your file in bin directory to test what's is wrong in PM

Gai-Luron
Do I needto make a .txt or .dbs? Because it asks for .dbs file.

edit, i put the .txt in. still asks for it.
You do not have to put .txt or .dbs

LFSLapper create a DBS if not exist. And if .txt is present is use it to import old PB in new DBS

The bestway is to try whithout this two file, remove the gripDBS.txt

Work fine here

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :You do not have to put .txt or .dbs

LFSLapper create a DBS if not exist. And if .txt is present is use it to import old PB in new DBS

The bestway is to try whithout this two file

Gai-Luron

I have tried both. It still doesn't work. I've uploaded my bin folder in my previous post.
WOrk here

Do you have Read Write Permission? i am connected on your server
Quote from Gai-Luron :WOrk here

I saw. How come it doesn't work here? I'm on Vista ultimate 64Bit

edit : It seems it's a 64bit problem. Anyone else on x64 that is willing to test?
I've lfslapper too. but there is one problem, my lapper count only time from 0 to 100 speed and something else but not a Drift points. What I should do ?
Quote from 80085 :I've lfslapper too. but there is one problem, my lapper count only time from 0 to 100 speed and something else but not a Drift points. What I should do ?

In the LFSLapper.lpr is a section for the drifting-points etc...

##################
#Drifting options#
##################
# This is the filepath for a file containing the collected data.
# This file will be created if it doesnt exist yet.
# You must ensure read/write access to this path.
#-------------------------------------------------------------------

$DriftDatabase = "./DriftPB";

# Actions to do on new personal best drift lap.

Event OnDriftPB() # Player event
cmdLFS( "/rcm " . GetCurrentPlayerVar("Nickname") . "^3 made new PB: ^7" . GetCurrentPlayerVar("DriftScore") . " ^3pts!" );
cmdLFS( "/rcm_all" );
EndEvent

Event OnDriftPB() # Player event
cmdLFS( "/msg " . GetCurrentPlayerVar("Nickname") . "^3 made new PB: ^7" . GetCurrentPlayerVar("DriftScore") . " ^3pts!" );
EndEvent

# Actions to do to when total lap drift score is higher or equal to MinimumDriftScore.

Event OnDriftLap() # Player event
cmdLFS("/msg " . GetCurrentPlayerVar("Nickname") . " ^3drifted to ^7" . GetCurrentPlayerVar("DriftScore") . " ^3pts" );
EndEvent

# Message to get on end of each drift.
# Possible variables to use:

Event OnDriftScore() # Player event
privMsg( "Score: ^7" . GetCurrentPlayerVar("DriftScore") . " ^3" . GetCurrentPlayerVar("LastDriftScore") );
EndEvent

$GoodDriftScore = 4000; # Value to be reached to execute action on good drift score

Event OnGoodDrift() # Player event
privMsg( GetCurrentPlayerVar("Nickname") . " ^3made excellent drift: ^7" . GetCurrentPlayerVar("LastDriftScore") ." ^3pts" );
EndEvent

$MinimumDriftScore = 10; # Minimum drift score required

# Actions to do at end of lap if MinimumDriftScore is not achieved.

Event OnDriftTooLow() # Player event
privMsg( GetCurrentPlayerVar("Nickname") . "^3 disqualified" );
cmdLFS( "/spec " . GetCurrentPlayerVar("Nickname") };
EndEvent

$MinimumDriftSpeed = 50; # Minimum speed in km/h to maintain. Driving below that speed will reset score
$MinimumDriftAngle = 15; # Minimum angel to maintain. When angle is below value, score is reset
$MaximumDriftAngle = 100; # Maximum angel to maintain. When angle is above value, score is reset

Try this... I have deleted all /* and */ and some #... I think this works for you...

Good luck with it
i want to make a user report file so if some one do...
EX. \rep exampleguy giving to many examples
it would save it to report.txt how would i set this up this is what i have but i know it dont work

Register MsgAction("\rep",MA_report);
Sub MA_report()
save( $argv );
EndSub

Drop old DBS before
ok im trying 5.830 beta and i keep getting an error
Attached images
lapper.jpg
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :ok im trying 5.830 beta and i keep getting an error

It looks like 5.8.2.9 is running in your pic. Did we get 5.830 exe in the download cuz mine says 5.8.2.9 too.

It seems vista x64 has a real problem with this version.
It just wont connect, and don't give any errors, just sits there like this. And yes it is all set correctly in the config files.
Attached images
ScreenShot011.jpg
Quote from ninja469 :It looks like 5.8.2.9 is running in your pic. Did we get 5.830 exe in the download cuz mine says 5.8.2.9 too.

It seems vista x64 has a real problem with this version.
It just wont connect, and don't give any errors, just sits there like this. And yes it is all set correctly in the config files.

Hi,
Try setting $TCPmode = false that sorted mine out.
This thread is closed

LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG