The online racing simulator
Quote from AMB :Was that serious or joke?

A joke ofcourse! Notice the ''. But you do look like a chav.

I'm not a person to wish someone would jump off a cliff.
Quote from hrtburnout :I'm not a person to wish someone would jump off a cliff.

Of course, not. I don't know how could he beleive you're serious.
Quote from hrtburnout :A joke ofcourse! Notice the ''. But you do look like a chav.

I'm not a person to wish someone would jump off a cliff.

Good answer! You don't want the chav egging your house..
Chav wouldn't wear £90 coat, £110 jeans £60 shoes and a £30 t-shirt, and I look nothing or act nothing like a chav

but yeah, typical chavs wears about £30 in total.... lol
bragging about the price of your posessions... real classy
Proving a point, if you want to get really 'classy' ask what car my dad drives.... lol

My point is chavs do not wear expensive clothes... and I hate chavs.
That is very untrue. Chavs are usually teenagers that are incredibly spoilt and get whatever they want from their parents. They have no discipline as a result and wander the streets with so called, "mates", causing trouble to innocent people.
Hmm.. all of that is the opposite of me then.
I never said it is what you are like.

I don't believe you are a chav at all. For starters u dnt typ stuf lyk dis lyk da chavs wud.
yeah, people see chavs as loads of different things, but around here, it's typically people who wear trackies and act hard, and yeah... lol
Quote from hrtburnout :Update!

edit: Holy shite AMB, you really are a Chav. Please jump off a cliff kthnxbai

LoL!!!!!
Quote from AMB :Proving a point, if you want to get really 'classy' ask what car my dad drives.... lol

Money does not beget class - we've got a premier league full of footballers to prove that point. And maybe my standards are a bit out of date but, as far as I'm aware, talking about your own wealth is considered quite vulgar.

Quote from AMB :My point is chavs do not wear expensive clothes... and I hate chavs.

Try flying out of Stansted some time. You'll find it packed with Essex chavs all done up like the ****ing Beckhams.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Money does not beget class - we've got a premier league full of footballers to prove that point. And maybe my standards are a bit out of date but, as far as I'm aware, talking about your own wealth is considered quite vulgar.

Try flying out of Stansted some time. You'll find it packed with Essex chavs all done up like the ****ing Beckhams.

K, well i'm not rich, I was just trying to say I'm not a chav and I don't see what makes me look like one....

yes some chavs wear expensive clothes, but over here it's mostly trackies etc....
There are some bloody expensive tracksuits out there you know.
Your not a proper chav, you only have the hairstyle really.

People don't understand proper chavs, they hang around street corners all night getting drunk and stoned and they generally wear tracksuits and brands like Fred Perry, Helly Hanson..etc.

Even though some of the clothes are expensive, they're still chavy clothes.

Quote from AMB :Proving a point, if you want to get really 'classy' ask what car my dad drives.... lol

My point is chavs do not wear expensive clothes... and I hate chavs.

I'm taking a WAG and say it's a base model Vauxhall Nova
Haha, well I got a Saxo... considered chavy :P but I think Victor has one so is he a chav

I normally wear G-star, Henley.. Diesel, never wore Fred Perry or Helly hanson my haircut is bit chavy I suppose but i'm changing soon, having highlights... probably look more chavier
Not a chav... pretty boy is a better term. Classic haircut, clothes etc. Not that I've got anything against it, used to have a few friends like that who helped me out a couple of times in clubs etc.
Chav!!!
Quote from AMB :

why do you pose like that on your pictures? it doesnt look natural
Didn't think I would be putting this on here, and I only stick my tongue out, others are natural.

probably a bit hyper at the time....

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG