The online racing simulator
Can u please make a blackwood-only edition? I need it because i have slow internet connection.
Buy S2 and then you'll have a reason for wanting the whole pack.
Ok, downloaded it in 2 hours. Now i will try to make BL-only pack myself.
There's not even 2 hours between the upload and your last post...
Quote from Riders Motion :There's not even 2 hours between the upload and your last post...

LMAO OWNED!

But in his defence, maybe he set it off downloading earlier and thought it was going to take agesssss, and it came down quick
Quote from Riders Motion :There's not even 2 hours between the upload and your last post...

Yes, but on LFS-DB it got uploaded a bit earliel than there :P

Anyway, got cropped only 20mbs removing S2 textures. What are these GW*.ddses and HGA*.dds?
They`ll be the aston and kyoto files, Shadowww (although some of the GW ones are used at the autox).

If you`re thinking of making a new pack for demo, don`t bother. I`ll sort it over the next couple of days.
If you're not very familiar with basically all the .dds/pic files then it will be quite a chore to separate out just the blackwood files (you'll have to go through both folders and test which ones relate to BL). If unseen would like to make a separate pack sometime just for the demo then that would be very nice. I don't have much time to do it myself.
Awesome work guys. Downloaded the pack earlier but only just copied the files over.

Although I saw a few sneak previews prior to the packs release, I am very very impressed with the quality of the textures. Well worth the wait.

Awesome work, I really love it! :hyper:
Standard Question,will the FPS drop?
Easy answer Depends on your system.

Any system around P4 3.2 and nvidia 6800/ati x800 pro should be able to handle these textures, with AA and AF included. Below that however I'm not so sure. Realistically, any modern system (last 3 years) will likely run fine without people experiencing any noticeable drops in performance.
Gracias pá.
jaja ... parri, un maestro.
great stuff i only dont like color of those aston curbs, that outside stuff
Oily breasts aren`t good if you actually want anyone to read your post.

What are you meaning? the green runoff area?
Nice job guys, Thanks!
WoW, this looks so awesome...!

Thx alot.
Quote from unseen :What are you meaning? the green runoff area?

yes, yes, green runoff area. First comes those wight, red, blue normal curb and then that green extend, that's green extended curb is what i mean (of witch i don't like the color).
But don't worry about me, everything else is perfect so i give you 9.8 grade
fantastic work guys!!
These textures are awesome...thanks for your efforts Electrik & unseen!
Thanks guys for the comments.

There are a few screenshots up in the first post now- which were taken with a new Dx9 bloom setting I've been working on. It's very subtle, the colours are very close to accurate with this one (no more brown), subtle bloom and the faintest hint of motion blur. I've posted it below in case anyone wants to experiment with close to default settings. For me, it adds nicely on top of the default lighting in LFS and softens the graphics slightly. Results may vary!
Attached files
ekar_enb.zip - 122.2 KB - 413 views
can't unzip it... i'm using winRAR.
The textures or Kar`s bloom setting?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG