The online racing simulator
Those races are funny to watch. When Jesse James did it it was bad ass.
I love that track in GPL...I've seen quite a few saloon car clips of it but that was by far the best. Amazing, thank you!

BTW, the camera angles helped to emphasise speed in that race (or rather, show the speed more truthfully.) Wake up F1.
Found this in the related videos and I LOL'd. Read the description first.
lol BRILLIANT!!!!!!! i love the song at the end
i think kimi does have the cutest smile on the paddock, when he actually decides to smile
Quote from zeugnimod :Found this in the related videos and I LOL'd. Read the description first.

ROFLMAO!

Ahem @ Fisichella's parking.
Quote from ACCAkut :Knock knock whos there?:faint2:

:duck: :wtf2:

Imagine trying to explain that to the insurance company.

INSURANCE: Acme Insurance, my name is Jane, how can I help you?

HOME OWNER: Hi. I need to - er - make a claim for damages to my house.

INSURANCE: Do you have you policy number?

HOME OWNER: Yeah, it's ABC123456. My name is Bob Jones.

INSURANCE: Thank you, Mr Jones. What kind of damage is it?

HOME OWNER: Well, it's a bit - er - unusual. Basically, a car went through it.

INSURANCE: A car went through it?

HOME OWNER: Yeah, there was a rally car. It apparently came off the road, and went through one side of the house.

INSURANCE: .....

HOME OWNER: Fair bit of damage, you know. You could probably imagine... car, lodged in the wall, and all that jazz.

INSURANCE: Umm. Yes, I can imagine that would be pretty big.

HOME OWNER: Yeah, well... I need to get it fixed, because you know, that side of the house has been totalled. There's just a big honking hole there. And you know, it's winter... pretty cold at night.

Top bloke though, I doubt if that happened in this country the owner would have the same reaction, they would try to sue the driver. Personally I would be honoured to have a Subaru rally car lodged in my bedroom.
I would close the wall around the car again and keep it
Quote from ACCAkut :I would close the wall around the car again and keep it

You would end up with a house that was 70% rally car if they kept on crashing on that corner.
The car's probably worth more than the house. Fence it off and beat anyone who comes to claim it with a big stick. 'My car now! Get off my lawn! She's mine, She's in my bed and She is staying!'
Quote from Funnybear :The car's probably worth more than the house. Fence it off and beat anyone who comes to claim it with a big stick. 'My car now! Get off my lawn! She's mine, She's in my bed and She is staying!'

I agree, though obviously after driver and co driver have been extracted.

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG