The online racing simulator
Re read :P

Or remember who owns Lexus
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Re read :P

Or remember who owns Lexus

I'm guessing it's related to some politician or some kind of recent news? Then I won't know it...
Nope

Re-read the last line
I'm lost...
Me too, though I guess it's some car for suicide bombers? Other than that, meh, sucks because it's gunna be explained anyway.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Laughing to look sociable. Did anyone actually get it, anyway?)
Quote from Velociround :HAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Laughing to look sociable. Did anyone actually get it, anyway?)

I think there's nothing sublimal to get, it's quite simply no joke, not even a bad one
I guess it's to do with the praying and the whole Toyota AHH IT WONT STOP COS IM A RETETETARD thing
Quote from BlueFlame :I guess it's to do with the praying and the whole Toyota AHH IT WONT STOP COS IM A RETETETARD thing

And it's just not funny, like for example this is.
Quote from morpha :And it's just not funny, like for example this is.

Seen it before hehe, typical VW humour, their adverts generally I think are better than most other car manufacturers, but, this one isn't as good as they can be imho.
VWs brother Audi's car adverts are the best I think, especially the 'spider' one.

They're not usually effective as an advert but they're cool nonetheless.
this is bin Laden Polo
What do you call a black man flying a plane?
A pilot.
This electrician arrived home at 3am
The wife says "wire you insulate?"

How do you throw a party in outer space?
You plan it.

win
Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.
Last month Prince Charles and Camilla visited Worcester and all the civic dignitaries were lined up at Worcester station ready for the Royal train to arrive, As the train wheezed and huffed to a standstill the door to the Royal carriage opened and out stepped HRH sporting a genuine fox fur hat, with the poor creature's tail hanging forlornly down his back.

The Mayor of Worcester and the Lord Lieutenant of the County stepped forward and the Lord Lieutenant whispered in Charlie's ear, "My God, your Highness, it's one of the hottest days of the year, and - I mean, I know your views about hunting - but it's hardly politically correct, wearing a fox fur hat, now is it?"

"What???" exclaimed Charles, "oh, this old thing," he indicated his hat, "Mummy's idea!"

"Mummy's idea?" said the Lord Lieutenant incredulously, "you mean Her Majesty the Queen's idea???"

"Oh yes," replied Charles, "you see, at breakfast she asked me what I was doing today, and I told her that I was coming to Worcester and she said 'Worcester? Wear the fox hat?'"
Quote from Crashgate3 :Last month Prince Charles and Camilla visited Worcester and all the civic dignitaries were lined up at Worcester station ready for the Royal train to arrive, As the train wheezed and huffed to a standstill the door to the Royal carriage opened and out stepped HRH sporting a genuine fox fur hat, with the poor creature's tail hanging forlornly down his back.

The Mayor of Worcester and the Lord Lieutenant of the County stepped forward and the Lord Lieutenant whispered in Charlie's ear, "My God, your Highness, it's one of the hottest days of the year, and - I mean, I know your views about hunting - but it's hardly politically correct, wearing a fox fur hat, now is it?"

"What???" exclaimed Charles, "oh, this old thing," he indicated his hat, "Mummy's idea!"

"Mummy's idea?" said the Lord Lieutenant incredulously, "you mean Her Majesty the Queen's idea???"

"Oh yes," replied Charles, "you see, at breakfast she asked me what I was doing today, and I told her that I was coming to Worcester and she said 'Worcester? Wear the fox hat?'"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tkHV8AseZU

This advert didn't last very long...
A man walked into a bar and said "ow".

A man walked into a bar and said "ow".

This cracks me up all the time!
Two men walk into a bar. You'd have thought the second would have known better.
^^ almost killed me...
A midget, a nun and a Scotsman go into a bar. The barman looks at them and exclaims "Is this some sort of joke?"
Quote from Crashgate3 :A midget, a nun and a Scotsman go into a bar. The barman looks at them and exclaims "Is this some sort of joke?"

I had to literally lol at this.
Two terrorists were sitting around the table. One of them said:

''Boring,there's nothing to do...''

The other one said:

''So why the hell are we ticking here? For fun?''

The bad jokes thread
(1536 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG