.PNG burns my eyes!

.JPG fondles my heart!

illepall

Looks good mate!
We need a Private dedi server for just BlitZ team races
Especially after that madness
We will have one in 3 weeks.

A long time I know

But me and DJGiz and gonna go halves on 2 servers, when he comes back from USA (Alright for some )
I'll join back up in 3 weeks then................
Quote from The General Lee :We will have one in 3 weeks.

A long time I know

But me and DJGiz and gonna go halves on 2 servers, when he comes back from USA (Alright for some )

Why don't you just get 1 server and pay for it yourself then?

Quote from Blaeza :I'll join back up in 3 weeks then................

Why do you have to leave only to join back up in 3 weeks? illepall

EDIT: Also maybe it's about time to take all this general team talk to your team forum?
Quote from garph :Why don't you just get 1 server and pay for it yourself then?

Because I dont get paid for another 3 weeks

I might have enough money flying around in a weeks time, so I will more than likely get one then.

Quote from garph :Also maybe it's about time to take all this general team talk to your team forum?

Thats a good point, I'm gonna start going some work to the forums and maybe build a website, so we can chat there.
I'm sorry Niall, I've decided I'm going to leave the team However, when everything is up and running properly, send me a pm and I'll come along for a laugh See all you [BlitZ]ers around...:weeping:
Go on...
OK! It will be called Blaeza's death bed
ready nooble-dooble-doo...
I'm having a bit of practice. come join me
hey want to aillie?
Huh?
Quote from garph :Why don't you just get 1 server and pay for it yourself then?

Because it works out cheaper. its £15 for 1 Server or £26 for 2, so, works out £2 cheaper for us both, and hopefully in 3 weeks, there should be a new promotion, that will allow it to be even more cheaper
What he said.

Maybe we can setup some form of sponsorship

I know, its only £2 each cheaper...but £4 a month, for 12 months is £48 quid.
I was wondering if you could make me the team skin for the xfg,would help me alot, as i need it for the STCC quailfication event, but leave out the numbers, ill add them myself ^^
Quote from djgizmo68 :Because it works out cheaper. its £15 for 1 Server or £26 for 2, so, works out £2 cheaper for us both, and hopefully in 3 weeks, there should be a new promotion, that will allow it to be even more cheaper

Yeah......that's great that you'll save £2, but do you need 2 servers? You will end up using 1 of them and the other could sit empty and that way you'd waste £11. If cash in an issue why have 2 servers? Just have 1 and get your money's worth out of it!
I spose the league one will be open for the public, like STCC is
Quote from garph :Yeah......that's great that you'll save £2, but do you need 2 servers? You will end up using 1 of them and the other could sit empty and that way you'd waste £11. If cash in an issue why have 2 servers? Just have 1 and get your money's worth out of it!

No, thats not it....

The General Wants his own server, i want my own server, although i would own both, the general pays me as i pay for both servers, then ill just monitor and change his as he pleases.

It works out cheaper as we both want a server each, they will both get used
Howdy fellow teamers.

Here's a template for the FXO.
Attached images
prev1.jpg
Attached files
FXO_[BlitZ] PSP.zip - 1.5 MB - 139 views
u could get the free trial for paint shop pro
Nice one stew!Any chance you can post up the PSD mate
Here you go Niko

And I thought Photoshop could read .psp?
Attached images
XFG_[BlitZ]_NikoP.jpg
FXO_[BlitZ]_NikoP.jpg

Team BlitZ
(358 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG