The online racing simulator
Team BlitZ
(358 posts, started )
General lee why have you not sent a pm back to me becuase i want to join your team.
Quote from faster111 :General lee why have you not sent a pm back to me becuase i want to join your team.

I thought you were in the pothead team? Holy crap I understood what you said! :P
Because of, work, sleep, play, work and sleep.

You can join, but I wouldnt want to up set you pot head team (or whatever) by letting you in.

So, we will see.

I'll send you a PM once its all cleared up Mr. Faster
Quote from BigDave2967 :I thought you were in the pothead team? Holy crap I understood what you said! :P

they not got a good website and a silly name and other stuff which i don't want to talk about but this team is closer to where i live tho.
General lee i sent the pothead leader a pm and am just waiting for a replay ok.
Okie Dokie skip
Quote from faster111 :they not got a good website and a silly name and other stuff which i don't want to talk about but this team is closer to where i live tho.

They didnt have a good website and they had a silly name, when you joined 2 or 3 weeks ago, too, or didnt they?
well i re call asking to join banger racing team but the owner didint have time so general lee made his team so.
Quote from faster111 :they not got a good website and a silly name and other stuff which i don't want to talk about but this team is closer to where i live tho.

Just say that you're leaving and joining a new team, don't take the piss out of them and use it to excuse your shitty behaviour

I hope you last longer in this team and treat them better, maybe you'll learn from your mistakes.
Quote from garph :Just say that you're leaving and joining a new team, don't take the piss out of them and use it to excuse your shitty behaviour

I hope you last longer in this team and treat them better, maybe you'll learn from your mistakes.

Agreed.
Stop bycotting my thread to abuse members, ok he joined a team which he has left, ok...it may be for rather silly reasons.

Please give the guy a break, and leave my thread alone...I'm sure there is something in the rules about going off topic and flaming other members, he payed the £24 for S2, let him do as he pleases.

I understand you may have my team's interest at heart of which, I am grateful for but PM him or me if there any problems
I dont want to annoy anyone or make people dis-like me, because thats not the sort of person I am, but please kindly stop spamming my thread and abusing my team members.

-Flaming Faster111 ends here-

Any problems PM me.
You may be in a lot of trouble. I'm bidding on a dfp and should win it hopefully...
Is everyone ok to race this Thursday?

I know I am
I hope I am. Is it UF1 again then?
Yep, as its the "Junior Rods" season still.

Not 100% sure how long a season lasts.
I'm in for Thursday and will have my shiny new DFP by then as well, so you had all better get practicing...
Quote from Blaeza :I'm in for Thursday and will have my shiny new DFP by then as well, so you had all better get practicing...

Nice one mate, You did very well last Thursday with you joypad or whatever you got
I was attempting to use a PlayStation 2 USB joypad convertor, which ALWAYS pulls to the left, no matter what controller I use. And yes, I did drive well, didn't I?
i was using the same thing as you, mine used to go to the left also O.o

you tryed centering it?
I use a trusty mouse...but I want and im thinkming about buying a G25
Forget the PS2 thingy now. DFP sat on the desk all ready to go! Apart from no force feedback, that is...illepall And yeah, I tried everything possible with the convertor thing, but always pulls to the leftillepall
I have the Logitech FF GP. I wan't the new G25 but I have no money
Im Sir Skint-a-lot, but the missus is nice to me...
Quote from LFSn00b :It would be very nice to drive together, only the team [BlitZ], ok? Banger racing ^^

good idea but lfs seems to lack banger racing servers.
cool, ill think ill have a pop in ^^

Team BlitZ
(358 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG