The online racing simulator
Team BlitZ
(358 posts, started )
You're the STCC? Oh, you're IN the STCC. I understand now! I know it was a joke, I was attempting to be funny, alright?
j/w how the sites coming
Why does Instant Email Notification sometimes not Notify me on thread updates O.o
Not so well, cos I have been to busy.

But...

We should have a server online tomorrow and a site online tomorrow!

We will have 2 servers, one banger server for the public and a banger server for Team BlitZ use only
Both of your servers are online, i havnt configured them currently, will do so tomorrow.
Quote from djgizmo68 :Both of your servers are online, i havnt configured them currently, will do so tomorrow.

Thankyou, good ol' wonder Gizmo! I'll be on later to do some testing, so I shall see you all later

P.S. If you get wet, do you multiply and start trying to take over small American towns?

PPS. Don't eat after midnight...

PPPS. Don't go in sunlight............

:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:ices_rofl:bowdown:
Quote from Blaeza :Thankyou, good ol' wonder Gizmo! I'll be on later to do some testing, so I shall see you all later

P.S. If you get wet, do you multiply and start trying to take over small American towns?

rofl.
funny stuff ^_^
IF you say so :P

Anyways, the Blitz Public banger is up, just having alot of hassle having auto load the layout onto the server, still working at it though
Quote from Blaeza :Thankyou, good ol' wonder Gizmo! I'll be on later to do some testing, so I shall see you all later

PMSL!!! Brilliant stuff!

Sorry Nikco P, you cant come on the Private Server...also...thanks for letting me know you were leaving
So.. Would Team members get a pm with a server password?
Yes Mate. You Will Get The Password In A Pm.
Where is the server? I saw it earlier, but it seems to of disappeared...
Well, I'm paying for them both, but Gizmo ordered them, I think its because he wants the 500Servers.com people to love him

So, I am waiting for Giz to come online so I can chat to him about it all as I only ordered it last night.
Are we racing tomorrow?
The league has it own thread you know
I'm really sorry guys, but Team [BlitZ] wont be going ahead anymore.

I set the team up for banger racing and racing in the ORL and now the ORL has finished, and the small amount of people that were interested have lost interest.

I am really sorry, I was hopeing and believed that we would last longer.
Why don't we still be a "Privateer" team of 3 or 4 (or whatever the number is)
And just do the odd race now and then.
Great. Name changing time again! Well, I'm afraid it was inevitable that [BlitZ] would go down the pan when LFSNooB joined...
Quote from Blaeza :Great. Name changing time again! Well, I'm afraid it was inevitable that [BlitZ] would go down the pan when LFSNooB joined...

lol. "We were doomed from the start". :P
Ah that sucks

Ah well nvm, some other team might find my talent (if i had any)

Its your fault LfSNooB :P
Sorry Sir n00b

Its a joke, dont take it serious mate ^^
Quote from LFSn00b :Ok. Well, i got into the LF-LFS, if this team breaks up, hope to see some of the BlitZ guys in LF-LFS team

WOW! You joined a team with the same future as BlitZ lmao
Why are you shutting the team down just because a league that you wanted to race in has finished?

The league has finished not the team!??!?! Surely the team goes on with it's members and you join other leagues or just hang out and race together! Even make you own league?

illepall

Team BlitZ
(358 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG