The online racing simulator
Team BlitZ
(358 posts, started )
Yes Please

P.S I'm Sorry
Its gonna have to go the team vote I'm afraid.

You did sort of have a "hissy" fit we are a new team, we are just getting sorted out. A server will come along shortly, everyone else has been patient. We will not be like Team [MG] or the other after a month of being a team.

If you have the time to wait, and time to dedicate like others have, then my vote is yes. But, we will see what the others say mate.

P.S...I admire your courage to apologise.
Quote from The General Lee :Its gonna have to go the team vote I'm afraid.

You did sort of have a "hissy" fit we are a new team, we are just getting sorted out. A server will come along shortly, everyone else has been patient. We will not be like Team [MG] or the other after a month of being a team.

If you have the time to wait, and time to dedicate like others have, then my vote is yes. But, we will see what the others say mate.

P.S...I admire your courage to apologise.

He did say sorry
The only reason I left the team was the server issues, (my ping went to 600 odd!) But yah, I'll wait!
Quote from Stew2000 :He did say sorry

Is that your way of saying, yes?

Quote from Jakq - With a " :You rang?

Im not quite sure what you mean tbh!

I consider Team [MG] to be an established team. But as we are new...we wont be as good as Team [MG] is waht I meant

And its "You rang, me lord"
Quote from The General Lee :I consider Team [MG] to be an established team. But as we are new...we wont be as good as Team [MG] is waht I meant

ahhhhh!

And no, i meant "you rang" as your not my lord!

I am in the middle of getting our Website built, we will have a LFS car with our skin on it in the logo and other places's.

What car are we going for, and Stew, can you make a skin for it, with the number 01 and BlitZ as the name.

I think a GTR car, XRR?
FZR or FXR
XRR ftw! (press 1 to vote Blaeza back into [BlitZ]...
[1]
Quote from LFSn00b :I've made an one skin to XRR, do you want it?

PS:1

Does it look like or relate to our colour scheme? :P
Damn I'm good
Attached images
Prev1.jpg
Prev2.jpg
XRR_[BlitZ].jpg
i think that font looks cool
I like that font alot.

Thanx Stew mate.
It's the same font I've been using for the rest of the cars.
I thought it was. but I was wrong O.o
Attached images
XRR_[BlitZ]2.jpg
Prev3.jpg
to squished
ME LIKES THIS NEW FONT!
So, am I back in or what? I need to know so I can let down the other 200 or-so teams which want my skills...
Quote from Blaeza :So, am I back in or what? I need to know so I can let down the other 200 or-so teams which want my skills...

You have skills O.O

Team BlitZ
(358 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG