The online racing simulator
Team BlitZ
(358 posts, started )
Quote from garph :Why are you shutting the team down just because a league that you wanted to race in has finished?

The league has finished not the team!??!?! Surely the team goes on with it's members and you join other leagues or just hang out and race together! Even make you own league?

illepall

Not just that, I took over the team, with no team experience, let alone team leader experience I also have very little LFS experience and I think I jumped the gun a little when agreeing to take over this team.

I have never owned a server and have no idea how they work *yet*
Well, when you get more experience with team leading and server stuff ill be more then happy to join again and help out
Quote from The General Lee :Not just that, I took over the team, with no team experience, let alone team leader experience I also have very little LFS experience and I think I jumped the gun a little when agreeing to take over this team.

I have never owned a server and have no idea how they work *yet*

.....and if you close the team how are you going to get team experience, let alone team leader experience? You have to do it to learn.

I can't be the only one who has followed this monster, soap opera style thread!

YOU OWE ME A TEAM!
Well, I intend to join a team, get to know the know how etc and then start up my own team.

A 16 year old boy wouldnt think, "Hang on, I'll start my own company up" without any experience, he would have 5-10 "work experience and maybe start up his own company when he was 26 or what ever - for example

Dont worry, you will get your team

Thanx also Mark, I every intention to start this team back up again, just not right away
It went uphill when you left

Sorry i had to... Blaeza would agree
You see my new avatar lfsNoob? Both of them are going to Sho-Ryu-Ken you in the face...
Interesting server we have. It's called Team BlitZ Private. and yet too many non team members :/
Its not Passworded... Just had a race with them and it was Sooooooo easy :P
Is it still possible for me to join?
Can you make all remaining blitz members admin?

Btoryo is in the eam as far as I'm concerned...
So I'm in? When are the next races or pracitce coming up?
Quote from Btoryo :So I'm in? When are the next races or pracitce coming up?

You'll have to ask General Lee if you can join, but as you made me some skins, I'm persuaded!
I've asked General Lee no answer though
Sorry mate, BlitZ is dead for the moment

See you all around:grouphug::weeping::ambulance
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been asked to join clownPaint! I'll never forget [BlitZ] though as it was me first LFS team
It was my first LFS Team too ^.^
I'm gonna be a "privateer" team for now
-
(Btoryo) DELETED by Btoryo
My game name is lionhead333, nicknamed "arrow." I have average drift experience, and am a good assist team member in about any car (particularly the slingshot maneuver). I am S1 liscensed. My pride is my RB4 drifter. Please contact me at lionhead1994@yahoo.com
Quote from LFSn00b :Nice spam, and this team hs breaked up already (Old team driver)

I like Pie ^_^
PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE
PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE
PIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIEPIE

Sorry i had to :P

I miss blitz
Niko, what happened to Dynamic Racing?
bump and a half?
uhhm, I was Niko hunting.
PM ftw?
Quote from Dalek0220 :Niko, what happened to Dynamic Racing?

Erm DR died and went to heaven!

Its old news, I'm sure you all know we sadly had to let him go....
whats with ze bumping!

Team BlitZ
(358 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG