The online racing simulator
Quote from birder :Correct

Okay,but Let me ask again:

What if someone drops out and I am picked from reserves list and allowed to enter ther race.

In that case,How am I informed,or its first come first serve basis?
Quote from Thunderhead :Okay,but Let me ask again:

What if someone drops out and I am picked from reserves list and allowed to enter ther race.

In that case,How am I informed,or its first come first serve basis?

If you are on the database you will have had an email with the members area password and username. This is given so you can go into this area and view the members information.

In the last hour i sent out an email saying i had updated the website with race dates etc.

http://www.conedodgers.co.uk/c ... s/conedodgers-league.html says

As there is over 100 racers registered for the league all communication will be by email only. ConeDodgers cannot be held responsible if an email does not arrive but the information on any bulk email will also be repeated in the Members Area so if you have problems with emails check this site regularly

And it also says.

if you do join please note your name will go onto a waiting list until a space is available. Chasing us by email will do no good whatsoever so please do not do it.

May i suggest you RTFEmails

Regards
Quote from bo-kristiansen :Ill have to say it...

You ConeDodger guys are doing a great job of organizing this league

Thanks Bo, your comment is appreciated

The "Guys" i'm afraid is just me and i must say I did it all so i could have some great racing against the likes of you, 1ABE1 and others but they are all in a higher divisions than me so i am not that good at organizing am i.
Quote from birder :Thanks Bo, your comment is appreciated

The "Guys" i'm afraid is just me and i must say I did it all so i could have some great racing against the likes of you, 1ABE1 and others but they are all in a higher divisions than me so i am not that good at organizing am i.

I disagree.

1ABE1 is a little twitchy when it comes to defending and overtaking, (he tried to overtake me on a hairpin from 150 metres, lol) but he has pace.

As for your organising, with over 100 drivers, 5 divisions to deal with, its extroadinary effort. You are very good at this, especially when dealing with matters professionaly.

My hat/helmet comes off to you mate
Quote from BigDave2967 :I disagree.

1ABE1 is a little twitchy when it comes to defending and overtaking, (he tried to overtake me on a hairpin from 150 metres, lol) but he has pace.

As for your organising, with over 100 drivers, 5 divisions to deal with, its extroadinary effort. You are very good at this, especially when dealing with matters professionaly.

My hat/helmet comes off to you mate

Sorry i missed that, i was having a shit....
Quote from birder :Sorry i missed that, i was having a shit....

Lmao. I'll take that as a thank you.

Good luck in November.

EDIT: Are we allowed to change cars? From FXR to XRR? Or do we stick to the cars that we drove on qualifying?
ABE is nippy enough, he keeps bloody pulling away from me, always has done, even when i used to race him on burnoutcrew #4

FXR CREW FUR LIFE YA`ALL
there is a new version of LFSTV ot http://www.triso.de/download/lfstv/
i race right now a bit on CD1 and stream it. would be nice when aomebody could check it. I think it works now
had to switch it off, makes racing unsmooth
Quote from BigDave2967 :Lmao. I'll take that as a thank you.

Good luck in November.

EDIT: Are we allowed to change cars? From FXR to XRR? Or do we stick to the cars that we drove on qualifying?

Answer: Yes you can change cars if you want.

Question: How do i get a BF1 to work as GTR?
Quote from birder :
Question: How do i get a BF1 to work as GTR?

bribe the race organizer...
-
(BigDave2967) DELETED by BigDave2967
#87 - VoiD
And now to something completely different:

Any chance to watch the races via Lfs-Spectator..? :headbang:

Plz plz enable insim-relay..! :woohoo:
btw;

The ConeDodgers skins...

...the logo on the rear spoilers on FXR and XRR says:

ConeDoders

Quote from VoiD :And now to something completely different:

This is a must and I think LFSTV is here the solution. I need somebody who is testing it with me!
Stream right now
I tried to watch again but this time it disconnects after 15-20 seconds.i checked the mpr file it was 65 kb.
where can i sign in? i want race in our league please.
Quote from Thunderhead :Question:

I'm reserve,according to the database.

now,someone drops out, how am I informed if I get a chance to race in this league?

I am aware of being in the slowest division,though.

By Email

But i will say it again please read the site and the emails
Quote from bo-kristiansen :btw;

The ConeDodgers skins...

...the logo on the rear spoilers on FXR and XRR says:

ConeDoders

Opps, now fixed
Quote from VoiD :And now to something completely different:

If we use insim Relay LFS Lapper will not work. Sorry
Quote from tomylee :at what time did u watch?

just a few minutes before i posted that message.
thats because i stoped the stream

u like to try now again?
hno no it was interrupted 3 times. i had to reconnnect everytime.
ok lets try again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG