The online racing simulator
Quote from HJS24 :
bad for my heart and organism

Your main problem was playing with you girlfriend before, during and after the race, if recall correctly. And if your offer to lets us all watch is still on, please send it to me so i can let everyone down load it.

I bet it would get more downloads than any LFS replay......
^^^^ lol

completly new meaning of words 'bumpdrafting' and 'slipstreaming'
yeah man [CD] Birder...touché...
do u have answers for me, too? like: DVD is a bad idea, lern driving...?
or: logitec wheels are shitty ones, buy a thrustmaster?

is the full report online? relly like reading your reports...nice style...

HJS
Quote from HJS24 : yeah man [CD] Birder...touché...
do u have answers for me, too? like: DVD is a bad idea, lern driving...?
or: logitec wheels are shitty ones, buy a thrustmaster?

is the full report online? relly like reading your reports...nice style...

HJS

Stay away from a momo, dfp is a good choice or a g25. i know nothing about thrustmaster or saitek. If i had no wheels i'd buy a dfp.(logitech dfp)
Thrustmaster are no good.
What is bad on a Momo? I have one and it works fine.....
Quote from birder :

I have put links to speed checkers on the site

Where is your server located?
#61 - dev
I just signed up
Quote from tomylee :Thrustmaster are no good.
What is bad on a Momo? I have one and it works fine.....

Momo pedals. My brake pedal started to make ugly noises i'm not sure if it will last long. And the wheel, you can feel the step-motor's steps when turning the wheel which is not what i expected before i bought it. I didn't try a dfp but i've heard nobody complaining about a dfp.
finally I bought a noname product called Saitek, was the winner of several tests...including price/use ratio...we'll see...thnx to all for their opinion

HJS
rj 440?
Quote from Quint999 :Birder is that definately the case, if so shouildnt someone be making Scawen aware of it with a bug report ?

Im not doubting you & not trying to teach you how to suck eggs etc , but i dont see this on other servers , even very busy ones . Have you approached owners of other busy servers to see if they are getting the same problems.

To me a seems like a host issue , but i dont have the full facts

I have posted in the technical section asking for help and i see someone else had the same problem. DRT and VRB servers also have suffered from this problem for some time which was one of the main reasons i rented 2 servers in the first place.

I think it is much more widespread than you think but people have just come to accept it. In a normal situation you would just log back in but i a race for point in a league it causes all sorts of after effects. So far i have had people tell me its a "poor connection", "Autosave switched on", "bad LFS net code", "fault on the LFS Master Server" and "the server company" as the problem but cannot get an answer from anyone that can help.

I have emailed LFSTech but so far have not had an answer.

It really is a pain but i have no idea where to go next. Perhaps you could put your comments in the technical thread as well. I did not want to put on in as abug report as i cannot prove whats causing it.

Its just another of those "Everyone blames everyone else" problems that will not go away but no one what to take ownership of.

Its so bad that i have had to change the points scoring to cover for it which is explained on the website.
I think he's doing very well.
Connection problems always occur.It's like mechanical failure in real racing.
Quote from ZORER :I think he's doing very well.
Connection problems always occur.It's like mechanical failure in real racing.

I'm having the same opinion...disconnects can happen...motorsport is always a mixture of luck and skills...

and yeah its the R440 force wheel....
Quote from HJS24 :

and yeah its the R440 force wheel....

cool i wish you good races with your new wheel.
@Birder
what version do u have installed on your server?
Quote from tomylee :@Birder
what version do u have installed on your server?

Hi

U20 till last night when both servers were put back to U to try and fix the mass-disconnects.

I noticed that you are on of the racers that got several "MR Stash Errors" and had a lot of problems with your connection last night.
I was going to say this, to try the original alpha version again.
I don't know what it is. After I tryed an other server and I got no disconnect. The server was not full, so I will try again a full one to check.
What ping do you have with your PC?
Put this page on your page www.speedtest.net cause on the other one you have just US server to test and your server is in UK

PS: when does the division races start, this upcoming week?

Yesterday it was more weak, ping around 100ms
Quote from VoiD :
That would be a huge disadvantage for us 6 fastest non-FZR-drivers. We´ll loose 1-2 seconds per lap.
Earning points against the fastest 14 FZR going ~1.40 will be much more harder as in a "normal" timedepended grid without mixing.

it wouldn't be good news for the 4th fastest fxr and xrr drivers to be have to race against 6 fzrs instead of non fzrs.
Question:

I'm reserve,according to the database.

now,someone drops out, how am I informed if I get a chance to race in this league?

I am aware of being in the slowest division,though.
Quote from Thunderhead :Question:

I'm reserve,according to the database.

now,someone drops out, how am I informed if I get a chance to race in this league?

I am aware of being in the slowest division,though.

Correct
Ill have to say it...

You ConeDodger guys are doing a great job of organizing this league

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG