The online racing simulator
Is working, i had 7 this morning. I have sent you an email and you have joined the LFS: GTR League
I have sgined up just wiating for a email.
Quote from Quint999 :If i try and sign up using FXR as the car i get error message "Invalid Referrer" ?

Sounds like you are using some kind of web filter which is blocking your browser referrers from working.
What about showing the races on LfSTV?
Quote from faster111 :I have sgined up just wiating for a email.

I have sent you 3 emails so i would check your spam system. One contains the Password for the members area on the website which has the server password

If you goto http://www.conedodgers.co.uk/c ... /cd.pl?cgifunction=Search you will see you are on in the friday session which is at 19:30 UTC / GMT which is 20:30 in S****horpe, if thats where you live.

All my emails are sent out bulk, if everyone else gets them so should you. Yours are not bouncing so please check again. I am afraid that if you have problems getting simple emails or reading a website then this league may not be for you.

I have sent you a PM

Best of luck
Quote from tomylee :What about showing the races on LfSTV?

I am not sure how to do this, if its uses insim i am already using it. If there are some clear instructions on how to do it then i have no problem but at the moment i am a bit busy keeping up with all the questions.

Remember there is one me doing everything for the league other than those i have given server admin right to.

We have over 90 on the list and 7 on reserve so i hope you understand

I do agree though it would be great to be able to let others view that racing.
It looks pretty easy. Didn't have the chance to test it yet.

This is the program http://www.triso.de/download/lfstv/lfstv_0_0_1_6.zip

To stream it somebody has just to start the program and start the streaming process. After u start LFS and connect to the server.
The guys who like to watch open thge program, look for the stream in the list and after starting it they open LFS and go to replay - multiplayer and open LFSTV.

Sounds easy, we have just to trye it if it's work
Quote from tomylee :It looks pretty easy. Didn't have the chance to test it yet.

This is the program http://www.triso.de/download/lfstv/lfstv_0_0_1_6.zip

To stream it somebody has just to start the program and start the streaming process. After u start LFS and connect to the server.
The guys who like to watch open thge program, look for the stream in the list and after starting it they open LFS and go to replay - multiplayer and open LFSTV.

Sounds easy, we have just to trye it if it's work

I would be only too pleased if the unknown "somebody" can set this up and give me the details once its running.
I have tonight my qualification, I will try it
Maybe some guys can try to watch the stream
I stream right now "ConeDodgers 1" would be nice when some try to watch it and post if it works.
I'll try to watch it and post the result here.
I can connect to lfstv cd server.I can see the file lfstv.mpr. But the lfstv console shows 0kb received and lfs says file header is bad. I think CD server's bandwidth is not happy with the lfstv. I wait 30 secs or minutes but mo data is received.

did it work?
nope
i downloaded it and was watching another server, very easy to use TBH !
Yes i watched the owrl race.it works ok.
But not on CD race.So it is something to do setting up the caster server right.
Quote from ZORER :Yes i watched the owrl race.it works ok.
But not on CD race.So it is something to do setting up the caster server right.

[CD] Server has no bandwidth issues at all.
Quote from birder :[CD] Server has no bandwidth issues at all.

i mean the casting server, the guy who tries to cast the mpr file.
OMG what a crap day
first race I messed everthing up
second it worked very got, found myself on pos. 6 and some in front had still to pit I think.....but than server prob.....
restart, crash in T1 and after over 50% disconnect and I dont come back to the master server AHHHRRRRGGGGGG
Yeah, very bad race.
Quote from tomylee :OMG what a crap day
first race I messed everthing up
second it worked very got, found myself on pos. 6 and some in front had still to pit I think.....but than server prob.....
restart, crash in T1 and after over 50% disconnect and I dont come back to the master server AHHHRRRRGGGGGG

It was not a server problem, 6 out of 20 disconnected. Its was a user with a poor internet connection that caused the disconnect. Your final disconnect was just you so it may well that its your connection that was the problem.

I will be putting a connection tester on the home page shortly
are these not the same as the mass disconnects i have seen on cone1?
I'm not sure when 6 or more get disconneted at the same time. I have 4M/bit down and 1M/bit up, I don't think this is a poor one
And the second time there was something else. Internet worked fine, LFS World as well but I was not able to connect to the master server in LFS.
Anyway, so I will at least fight for the 1st position when I'm in a weaker devision
Quote from Sticky-Micky :are these not the same as the mass disconnects i have seen on cone1?

Hi

Mass disconnects seem to happen on all the full servers. From what i have seen once LFS gets almost all the 23 slots taken up it can get mass disconnects at any time if one player has serious lag.

The problem is that [CD] 1 is always full, so full i often cant get on my own server

I have put links to speed checkers on the site
several questions
good morning to all racers!

I'm searching for some answers to the follwing questions:

- donloaded the QD1 replay today. It's an *.mpr file? do I can only watch it in LFS? thought it is some kinda media-player file... don't laugh! thought I can watch it like TV...if it isn't like that - is it possible to handle that?

So after the league, there can be made a "best of GTR-League - DVD" with all crashes, overtakings and exciting stuff?

- thinking about buying a wheel, cause the 1:44 as best time is HORRIBLE! so what whell can the racers recommend?

- knowing the chance of ventrilo, we maybe could think about creating the chance to have contact during races and qualifying? Also for the possibility to call the "stewarts". my problem is, that there were some situations, I'd liked to be investigated, after all I forgot the lap, the other driver and the situation (this races are damn bad for my heart and organism). so maybe this is a way to interact better during the races....

would be great to get some feedback

to sum up - thnx for the yesterdays evening - was really really great and fair, and sorry for those I bumped - it was never goal to kick someone...only missing driving skill

cy tonight

HJS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG