The online racing simulator
is it the same password with the past qualifying races to enter the cd2 server for D2 race tonite?
Quote from ZORER :is it the same password with the past qualifying races to enter the cd2 server for D2 race tonite?

If you goto the website, enter the members area and click the "password Details" button you will see the password and if it changes the new password will be here
Quote from tomylee :
I can't make it for race 1 this is sure but I will try to make it to race 2. I will normaly be home at 21:15 CET. Will put down the foot

You seem to have a short memory. Race 1 was the day before your post and you made it to race 2 but your connection failed.

Finally do not do anything stupid trying to get to race, its a simulation, its not real. Take your time as repairs cost a lot more in the real world than they do in LFS and in most real accidents you will get injuries that will hurt, again not a bit like LFS.

LFS is not the end of the world but racing round Paris may well be

Please be carful
Quote from birder :You seem to have a short memory. Race 1 was the day before your post and you made it to race 2 but your connection failed.

Finally do not do anything stupid trying to get to race, its a simulation, its not real. Take your time as repairs cost a lot more in the real world than they do in LFS and in most real accidents you will get injuries that will hurt, again not a bit like LFS.

LFS is not the end of the world but racing round Paris may well be

Please be carful

I know that I was there for race 2 but thats pretty much luck.

Don't worry, I'm old enough to make no stupid things
When there is a place where driving in a city makes a bit of fun it is Paris (not during traffic jam)
is anybody going to cast the race on lfstv?
Where I can find penalties for Div4 ???

Thx...
Quote from agor :Where I can find penalties for Div4 ???

Thx...

Hi

To put forward an objection you must send full details. See Penalties in the rules section on the website

So far we have no D4 objections

By the way the results have just gone live on the site
on the rules page is is not clear where to send the objections
-
(agor) DELETED by agor
Quote from Turbo Dad :on the rules page is is not clear where to send the objections

Maybe i am being stupid but i keep saying look at the website and read the website to everyone.

The website says

"As there is over 100 racers registered for the league all communication will be by email only."

Its almost impossible to monitor the forum, LFSWorld. PM's, MSN and LFS chat.

I am not sure which part of "for the league all communication will be by email" is unclear and if its the email address, I would ask yourself if you are aware of it, because as a member its the only way you can get the password that lets you onto the server.
Quote from agor :Ok, I will send the objection here.

On start on lap 9 I overtook the position 1 guy on the straight,he was exiting pit. In braking of T1 he pushed me from behind and then pushed me from my right side, so he stayed on track and I went on gravel. It was not clear driving and the admins wrote UNDER INVESTIGATION.
I have the replay as well if u want it. Cheers

Btw, my car number is 60 and my nick is Agor

Please note my answer is not just for you but in the hope that every member will read it and take note.

The website states

"As there is over 100 racers registered for the league all communication will be by email only"

And the rules state

A replay will be saved of each session and if any driver wants to put forward an objection against another driver or anything whatsoever they should send a replay with the exact details of the event such as

"Car 21 Objection - 20th October Race 2 Lap 4, car 15 at 5.04.65 on replay pushes me off track"

If Admin see's a driver do something against the rules they will be put a message such as "under investigation" on the screen however all racers should understand that it is not possible for admin to view all cars on track at the same time and should they wish to lodge a complaint against another driver full details such as

"Car 21 Objection - 20th October Race 2, Lap 4, car 15 at 5.04.65 on replay pushes car 21 off track"
or
"Car 21 Objection - 24th October Race 1, Lap 2, car 15 at 3.04.65 on replay overtakes under yellow"

You have 48hours to send in an objection, after this the results stand

I need the email in that format so i do not have to sit through another replay and without it in that exact format and by email there is no objection.

Finally we use the UNDER INVESTIGATION message to give you an idea where to look on the replay. In just the last 4 days there has been over 180 minutes of replays and it is impossible to go through each one viewing of the 134 cars that have been on track.

Thanks

(Rant over)

Quote from birder : “Maybe i am being stupid but as i do everything and all emails come from me that this is the address to send it to.
I will add this to the rules but i do think its rather stupid”

First of all, I can’t begin to imagine the work involved in setting this up, great job, it must be very stressful!
There are no contact details on your web site I can see (also can’t see where it says all communications by email)
I think I sent/received 2/3 emails about a month ago, details/passwords were added to my calendar, then emails deleted, so no email address.
My browser saves the passwords for sites, so once I have entered it, I do not need to return to old emails for passwords and still have access to member’s area
Agor obviously didn’t know to email you, and has posted his objection on the forum, contrary to the rules.
I waited till the race had ended and asked how to put forward an objection and was told by Lotesdelere to object, to which I typed” I object”, he said ok
I did read the rules before the race .After looking at the rules again, it says to “send a replay with the exact details of the event” so PM’s can’t be used as you can’t attach files and I didn’t think this method would be appropriate , and again could not see a email address anywhere on the site
Sorry if I’m being ‘stupid’ but I thought it was a fair question to ask where the objections should be send to,
(And the answer would be off benefit to others e.g agor)
I’m scared to ask , but I still don’t know where to send them
Quote from Turbo Dad :First of all, I can’t begin to imagine the work involved in setting this up, great job, it must be very stressful!
There are no contact details on your web site I can see (also can’t see where it says all communications by email)
I think I sent/received 2/3 emails about a month ago, details/passwords were added to my calendar, then emails deleted, so no email address.
My browser saves the passwords for sites, so once I have entered it, I do not need to return to old emails for passwords and still have access to member’s area
Agor obviously didn’t know to email you, and has posted his objection on the forum, contrary to the rules.
I waited till the race had ended and asked how to put forward an objection and was told by Lotesdelere to object, to which I typed” I object”, he said ok
I did read the rules before the race .After looking at the rules again, it says to “send a replay with the exact details of the event” so PM’s can’t be used as you can’t attach files and I didn’t think this method would be appropriate , and again could not see a email address anywhere on the site
Sorry if I’m being ‘stupid’ but I thought it was a fair question to ask where the objections should be send to,
(And the answer would be off benefit to others e.g agor)
I’m scared to ask , but I still don’t know where to send them

It must be my business head but i save all email addresses i think i will need but then i do run serveral websites.

I dont like to put emails in websites because of webspiders crawling for them but will do in this case.

By the way my name is "colin" and i am "@" a website called "conedodgers.co.uk" if that reminds you of anything.

Regards

Colin
has any action been taken so far against anybody?

i never saved a replay, which was foolish, i have been waiting for the replays to be added to the site, if they are added after 48 hours it could cause problems for anybody wishing to object, if somebody is disconnected as far as i know, they cant save the replay?
Quote from birder :I dont like to put emails in websites because of webspiders crawling for them but will do in this case.

Perhaps you could use a contact page where the users fill in details on a web based form rather than divulging your email.
Quote from Sticky-Micky :has any action been taken so far against anybody?

i never saved a replay, which was foolish, i have been waiting for the replays to be added to the site, if they are added after 48 hours it could cause problems for anybody wishing to object, if somebody is disconnected as far as i know, they cant save the replay?

We have had one objection but when reviewed the person objecting was the one at fault and as the other driver had not objected no action was needed.

Maybe having to send in a replay is a mistake, i will remove it. I was just a bit worried if i did not have a replay how i could view it. I will put in the rules that "we may need you to send in a replay"

Thanks
Quote from Turbo Dad :Perhaps you could use a contact page where the users fill in details on a web based form rather than divulging your email.

I was involved with a website a few moths ago where some little shit wrote an automatic form filler ond over the weekend sent just over 1.5 million emails to the website.

I have just finished our own forum which is being tested, once it goes live, me thinks, many things will change as i hope to have some helpers.
birder m8... the web site http://www.conedodgers.co.uk/ is not working for me everyday. So its little stupid but, what is your e-mail if u are the one where I need to send my objection.

Thx
You can send him a PM or an e-Mail from his profile.
Quote from agor :birder m8... the web site http://www.conedodgers.co.uk/ is not working for me everyday. So its little stupid but, what is your e-mail if u are the one where I need to send my objection.

Thx

I have you a pm but an amazed you cannot get it from the earlier post

"By the way my name is "colin" and i am "@" a website called "conedodgers.co.uk" if that reminds you of anything."
-
(CSU1) DELETED by birder : Not telling the truth
-
(birder) DELETED by birder : No longer an issue
-
(CSU1) DELETED by birder : Not telling the truth
Quote from birder :
Perhaps i could offer you your entrance money back as a way of saying sorry, Ah but you didnt pay anything, did you. Its just ME that pays for MY servers.

It's not very nice to hear that. I'm sorry but you think that we (racers who enter YOUR servers) are just a few rats who can't afford their own servers and dying for a free one to race and can be kicked away just whenever you like?

i really didn't want to say these because i know you're older than me and i should show respect. But the thing you said really hurts.
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : childish sorry
-
(BurnOut69) DELETED by BurnOut69
Quote from ZORER :It's not very nice to hear that. I'm sorry but you think that we (racers who enter YOUR servers) are just a few rats who can't afford their own servers and dying for a free one to race and can be kicked away just whenever you like?

i really didn't want to say these because i know you're older than me and i should show respect. But the thing you said really hurts.

That was just me being sarcastic, and i have not called anyone a rat.

The problem is now over and finished with.
Quote from birder :I have you a pm but an amazed you cannot get it from the earlier post

"By the way my name is "colin" and i am "@" a website called "conedodgers.co.uk" if that reminds you of anything."

and you guys wonder people think that anyone associated with CD acts like a bunch of catty high school bitches......you CD fools have your head so far up your own asses that you get emotional whenever you get beat on your own server by anyone who isnt down with your fake ass internet driving team. yawn. really, grow the **** up and dont come off with catty responses like "By the way my name is "colin" and i am "@" a website called "conedodgers.co.uk" if that reminds you of anything.".....unless you guys really are going for the "i drive in a skirt" vibe.
what happened between november 2006 and now for you to post a reply like that?

and is that post appropriate for pub forums? why am i posting? lol

ConeDodgers LFS: GTR League
(155 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG