The online racing simulator
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :he don't understand even the simplest analogies...

Its called "натягивание совы на глобус"
Quote from dfgjkl :listen, I don't care where you stick your banana.

Clearly you do care.

Quote :There is such a winged Russian Internet expression: "pull an owl on a globe." It means difficult actions associated with extreme juggling, manipulation, fitting reality to any semi-fantastic settings.

Peer-reviewed reality is available to you any time you're ready for it.

Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Omg... "What are you saying,that you left-handed homosexual?"

Racon, mow you understand who I have to deal with here, he don't understand even the simplest analogies...

He understands, I'm sure. I always make the same mistake, that everyone is capable of shame - that bad faith will have nowhere left to go once it runs into a reality that is easily verified.
This tread is absolutely clueless from it's first post.
OP is a provocateur who abuse real-world problems such as people deaths and injuries just to practice his english more.
@Racon read

"manipulate the facts, ineptly manipulate sources in order to substantiate one's point of view"
“make strange, poorly compatible comparisons when tested”, “try to fit reality to fit your fantasies”

when you brought left-handed as "the simplest analogies" it was "pull an owl on a globe" because you have nothing to say in response,you screwed up and keep doing it.

You either admit you're wrong or you continue to "pull an owl".

Russians have another catchphrase "learn Russian, it will come in handy"
Quote from paket42x :This tread is absolutely clueless from it's first post.
OP is a provocateur who abuse real-world problems such as people deaths and injuries just to practice his english more.

in other words OP is a svidomit
Stupid Z's, can't say anything but ass firing. There nothing new in the lack of argumentation from them, but I love looking at those burning assh*les.
Due to a reported post I've had to come here and read a few posts, pretty absurd stuff and way off topic. Some plain hurling of insults. I can't see that leaving the thread open can really lead to anything positive.

Aleksandr, shall I close the thread?

From the parts I read earlier and from what I see now, no-one has expressed any sensible reason why invading established countries can be a good thing, in the absence of any immediate threat. Illegal invasions, unsupported by global governments, must not be allowed. No matter if it's Bush, Blair, Putin, or countless other warmongers in countries more distant that they are not foremost in my mind. Warmongers all, trying to be tough and mainly causing destruction, death and misery, only making the world a worse place.

There may be validity in reasons given for invasions, such as a dictator in Iraq, religious fundamentalists running the show in Afghanistan, and no doubt there are Nazis and other racists in Ukraine (as there are in Russia too, and also in UK and USA and other places, by the way). But none of these reasons justifies an invasion. Such problems must be sorted out from within. This is pretty much indisputable.
Quote from Scawen :Due to a reported post I've had to come here and read a few posts, pretty absurd stuff and way off topic. Some plain hurling of insults. I can't see that leaving the thread open can really lead to anything positive.

Aleksandr, shall I close the thread?

From the parts I read earlier and from what I see now, no-one has expressed any sensible reason why invading established countries can be a good thing, in the absence of any immediate threat. Illegal invasions, unsupported by global governments, must not be allowed. No matter if it's Bush, Blair, Putin, or countless other warmongers in countries more distant that they are not foremost in my mind. Warmongers all, trying to be tough and mainly causing destruction, death and misery, only making the world a worse place.

There may be validity in reasons given for invasions, such as a dictator in Iraq, religious fundamentalists running the show in Afghanistan, and no doubt there are Nazis and other racists in Ukraine (as there are in Russia too, and also in UK and USA and other places, by the way). But none of these reasons justifies an invasion. Such problems must be sorted out from within. This is pretty much indisputable.

I agree with what you are saying. But I don't think this thread should be closed. Originally this thread was created so that those who speak negatively against Russians (or Ukrainians or whoever) would do it here with argumentation so that we could discuss their views and perhaps dispel some misunderstandings or false views. Every time I find messages like that in the server chat, I send a link to this thread so we can discuss it here and not on the public server where it doesn't belong. And I'm still waiting for these people to show up and post what they think.

As long as they don't, this thread is a search for the causes and effects of what's going on. And I think it's valuable that people with different opinions can speak up and discuss it. In addition, we discuss current events in the war, or as with the Prigozhin mutiny, for example. As has been the case on all pages up to 9.

The insults on my part are only aimed at pointing out the lack of argumentation on the opposing side and raising the level of discourse. Yes, sometimes you can do it through insults, some people only understand such language. But I try it to keep within limits. At my own account I never take to heart any negativity that is on the Internet. I think it's extremely stupid to take it personally from the Internet from people you don't know. In my opinion, swearing and insults on the Internet exist as a form of attracting attention or increasing the emotional level of your words. And I don't see anything wrong with that. Freedom of expression our opinions in this thread is far more valuable than shutting it down for insults.
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :I agree with what you are saying. But I don't think this thread should be closed. Originally this thread was created so that those who speak negatively against Russians (or Ukrainians or whoever) would do it here with argumentation so that we could discuss their views and perhaps dispel some misunderstandings or false views. Every time I find messages like that in the server chat, I send a link to this thread so we can discuss it here and not on the public server where it doesn't belong. And I'm still waiting for these people to show up and post what they think.

As long as they don't, this thread is a search for the causes and effects of what's going on. And I think it's valuable that people with different opinions can speak up and discuss it. In addition, we discuss current events in the war, or as with the Prigozhin mutiny, for example. As has been the case on all pages up to 9.

The insults on my part are only aimed at pointing out the lack of argumentation on the opposing side and raising the level of discourse. Yes, sometimes you can do it through insults, some people only understand such language. But I try it to keep within limits. At my own account I never take to heart any negativity that is on the Internet. I think it's extremely stupid to take it personally from the Internet from people you don't know. In my opinion, swearing and insults on the Internet exist as a form of attracting attention or increasing the emotional level of your words. And I don't see anything wrong with that. Freedom of expression our opinions in this thread is far more valuable than shutting it down for insults.

I asked u about this thread in vk.com like a half of year ago, and the answer was kinda like "ull never understand" or basically "let me say i was drunk so u will find this argument ok as u always do"
Could u please answer now what is the purpose of your actions in this thread except of spilling negativity?
Quote from paket42x :I asked u about this thread in vk.com like a half of year ago, and the answer was kinda like "ull never understand" or basically "let me say i was drunk so u will find this argument ok as u always do"
Could u please answer now what is the purpose of your actions in this thread except of spilling negativity?

You ask a question and quote a text that answers that exact question...I have nothing more to add to this text. Do I need to copy-paste it back to you? Or maybe you should just read what you're quoting?
Or the purpose of this thread is also described in its first post. If you really want to know the answer to your question, just read it.

But I understand that you don't really want to know the answer, and that's why you're asking this pointless question. You just want to start arguing again, just because I'm the author of the thread. And when im respond to you with the same words back, you'll run to complain about profanity to the developers just like it was now. As if they have nothing better to do than to check off-topic threads...

I don't care if you don't respect me and provoke a cussing in this thread. But at least respect the time of the developer of the game you yourself have been playing for years.
May i ask u again, whats the purpose of your actions here in this thread?
Quote from paket42x :May i ask u again, whats the purpose of your actions here in this thread?

Originally this thread was created so that those who speak negatively against Russians (or Ukrainians or whoever) would do it here with argumentation so that we could discuss their views and perhaps dispel some misunderstandings or false views. Every time I find messages like that in the server chat, I send a link to this thread so we can discuss it here and not on the public server where it doesn't belong. And I'm still waiting for these people to show up and post what they think.

Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Originally this thread was created so that those who speak negatively against Russians (or Ukrainians or whoever) would do it here with argumentation so that we could discuss their views and perhaps dispel some misunderstandings or false views. Every time I find messages like that in the server chat, I send a link to this thread so we can discuss it here and not on the public server where it doesn't belong. And I'm still waiting for these people to show up and post what they think.

If u play LFS in a daily basis or spend atleast 2-3 evenings a week visiting online servers, u will see no words like "Russian monkeys" or any real racism/nacism neither.
I see u just trying to abuse that kind of stuff, and thats not cool tbh.

Speaking of not being cool, u still didnt manage to answer me.
You are ready for insults and "ass firing" but not capable enough to answer one simple question by yourself? Why should i repeat it 3 times in a row?
Quote from paket42x :If u play LFS in a daily basis or spend atleast 2-3 evenings a week visiting online servers, u will see no words like "Russian monkeys" or any real racism/nacism neither.
I see u just trying to abuse that kind of stuff, and thats not cool tbh.

I don't care what you think, as long as you didn't come into the thread there was a reasoned discourse here.
I've literally seen these and similar expressions myself in chats of different servers, as I described it here, playing LFS much less frequently. Since the beginning of this thread, I've sent 3-4 people a link to this thread who have made similar statements.

Quote from paket42x :Speaking of not being cool, u still didnt manage to answer me.
You are ready for insults and "ass firing" but not capable enough to answer one simple question by yourself? Why should i repeat it 3 times in a row?

I answered you twice, besides the answer is in the first post. I don't care if you don't want to accept it.

But I see that all you have to do is ruin a reasonable discussion, in fact you're just now provoking another pointless arguing, probably just to complain to the developers again or just to talk nonsense for nothing.

As long as there's no substantiated comments and reasonable questions that you really want to know the answer, I will not answer you.
I suggest u to return to your role as a cracked game head admin, u won't need to answer any questions being there.
@packet24

seems u are not often online.
Real racism, and xenophobia in general is happening on a daily basis. You will see insults for race, skin color, sex orientation, nationality, handicap, and the bans that wipe those people off.

Well now, as you're trolling and rewriting history, you are not welcome on JaR from now on.
Quote from turbofan :@packet24

seems u are not often online.
Real racism, and xenophobia in general is happening on a daily basis. You will see insults for race, skin color, sex orientation, nationality, handicap, and the bans that wipe those people off.

Well now, as you're trolling and rewriting history, you are not welcome on JaR from now on.

Thanks for banning me at Just a Ride cruise and insult server(which i dont even visit)Rofl

Do you feel urself good, man? And what kinda history u r talking about?
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :What? I was talking about not trusting politicians in the context of what Putin and Clinton said about Russia joining the NATO.

Do you really consider the article in the newspaper as an argument?
Why can't I then cite Russian propaganda as an argument?

And what is the evidentiary basis for these claims? How can we talk about an allegation that has not been made publicly, but was in your paper?

Sorry for the delay...
"Do you really consider the article in the newspaper as an argument?
Why can't I then cite Russian propaganda as an argument?"

Well it was a news story. Just a news story. Nothing to shape opinion or control the masses. Just someone stating something. Just like the triple homicide story on the other page. They didn't drill it in on us. It was replaced by the next day's news once it became yesterday's news. It was something I read and just so happened to remember. And I remember back then as us being more worried about jihad than a Former KGB pencil pusher and a psycho caterer.

But who said you couldn't cite propaganda? What propaganda are you trying to cite? I thought you were just putting out your point of view.
What is Steven Segal doing anyways?

I hope everyone I deal with from over there come through this OK. My main interest of the war itself is the end game and the aftermath.
Quote from Racer Y :Well it was a news story. Just a news story. Nothing to shape opinion or control the masses.Just someone stating something. Just like the triple homicide story on the other page. They didn't drill it in on us. It was replaced by the next day's news once it became yesterday's news. It was something I read and just so happened to remember. And I remember back then as us being more worried about jihad than a Former KGB pencil pusher and a psycho caterer.

I have already explained earlier in this thread that I am not the one using propaganda here as sources of information. Because they don't have a goal of bringing truthful information to their readers. And almost any media nowadays is propaganda to a certain extent. Pro Russian sources are trying to promote their agenda. Western sources are trying to promote their own. the only difference is that there is generally no state propaganda there, and the media can compete for viewers. But in reality it doesn't make much difference, because in our country the state runs the propaganda, and in the west the propaganda runs the state.

And how can you say that it was not drill it in you if you repeat this source without any grounding or facts. Right now I don't even care what source it is, it's important to me what the article is based on. What matters are the concrete facts that prove that NATO wanted Russia as a member. (I asked the same thing last time)
Without it, at best case scenario it's just some journalist's opinion. I could argue against it with my own opinion. The only difference is that I have arguments and facts in favor of my opinion.

Quote from Racer Y :But who said you couldn't cite propaganda? What propaganda are you trying to cite? I thought you were just putting out your point of view.
What is Steven Segal doing anyways?

I said.
There's no point in exchanging links to propaganda, or exchanging viewpoints (because it can be based on propaganda). It is important to exchange theses\points of view\opinion that are supported by arguments and facts, which is aimed at understanding the causes and effects of what is happening. (And I think the NATO is one of the key issues here.) Otherwise, it just turns into meaningless chatter.
What points of view? We can just skip this stage and go straight to the exchange of memes and jokes.
What difference will it make? At least it'll be funnier.

Okay, let's say we exchange points of view, then what? How does that change anything? For example, I can agree that my opinion is wrong, but to do that I need arguments in favor of the other opinion that are stronger than my arguments.

Quote from Racer Y :My main interest of the war itself is the end game and the aftermath.

That's true, but I don't see how we can discuss the future. We can discuss the past and the present. Discussing the future looks to me like fortune-telling on Magic 8-Ball.
-
(dfgjkl) DELETED by Scawen : distracting spam (large moving image)
Do you keep up with American news much? It seems Congressman Matt Gaetz brought up Switching support and having Russia.... Yep... join NATO. Only I don't think his reasoning is correct at this time. Putin & Company meddled in our elections and now we got a few of his cheerleaders in office. I should elaborate more on this, but I have to go to work.
Quote from Racer Y :Do you keep up with American news much? It seems Congressman Matt Gaetz brought up Switching support and having Russia.... Yep... join NATO. Only I don't think his reasoning is correct at this time. Putin & Company meddled in our elections and now we got a few of his cheerleaders in office. I should elaborate more on this, but I have to go to work.

So you have no facts to prove that NATO wanted to admit Russia into its ranks I asked, okay.

Matt Gaetz is just a Republican far-right congressman, he is not affiliated with NATO, nor can he influence it. It's just a statement to appeal to his audience. You can hear all sorts of opinions among such politicians, including those in favor of Russia.

Even outside of politics, many far right activists in the US support Russia because they are used to doing the opposite of what CNN says, or they just fell for RT propaganda.
RT does a lot of foreign propaganda, promotes various conspiracy theories, and also dispels CNN propaganda, which is very much to the liking of the right in the US. Also RT invites ultra right-wing US dissidents and any influential persons who are no longer on US TV channels for one reason or another, such as Carlson Tucker. And that's why many right-wingers take everything RT says on faith. The far-right simply hates CNN, and believes anyone who criticizes them.
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :So you have no facts to prove that NATO wanted to admit Russia into its ranks I asked, okay.

Matt Gaetz is just a Republican far-right congressman, he is not affiliated with NATO, ...

No. I don't think NATO wanted this. Actually I thought Our boy Gaetz was simply grandstanding for attention. It's just that reading that article after discussing the previous one I read. I thought it was interesting.

Uh as far as NATO goes. The only real thing I know about them is a part of my tax dollars pays for it.

RT. When we had cable TV all the certain types of channels were numbered together. Like all the sports channels were numbers 23-50 or something like that. Same with News channels. We had CNN, FOX and a whole host of others. Not RT. Where was it? It was in the section of channels in between churches and channels geared for rural farmer types. Weird huh? Why wasn't it with the other news networks? I found it by accident looking for rodeo.
Quote from Racer Y :
Uh as far as NATO goes. The only real thing I know about them is a part of my tax dollars pays for it.

RT. When we had cable TV all the certain types of channels were numbered together. Like all the sports channels were numbers 23-50 or something like that. Same with News channels. We had CNN, FOX and a whole host of others. Not RT. Where was it? It was in the section of channels in between churches and channels geared for rural farmer types. Weird huh? Why wasn't it with the other news networks? I found it by accident looking for rodeo.

I don't know how US cable TV works.
So I just checked wikipedia. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)

According to RT as of March 2022, the network's feed is carried by 22 satellites and over 230 operators, providing a distribution reach to about 700 million households in more than 100 countries. RT also stated that RT America was available to 85 million households throughout the United States, as of 2012.

In the United States, RT typically pays cable and satellite services to carry its channel in subscriber packages.In 2011, RT was the second most-watched foreign news channel in the United States (after BBC World News), and the number one foreign network in five major U.S. urban areas in 2012. It also rated well among younger Americans under 35 and in inner city areas.

In the UK, the Broadcasters' Audience Research Board (BARB) has included RT in the viewer data it publishes since 2012. According to their data, approximately 2.5 million Britons watched RT during the third quarter of 2012, making it the third most-watched rolling news channel in Britain, behind BBC News and Sky News (not including Sky Sports News). RT was soon overtaken by Al Jazeera English, and viewing figures dropped to about 2.1 million by the end of 2013. For comparison, it had marginally fewer viewers than S4C, the state-funded Welsh language broadcaster, or minor channels such as Zing, Viva and Rishtey.According to internal documents submitted for Kremlin review, RT's viewership amounted to less than 0.1 percent of Europe's television audience, except in Britain, where 2013 viewership was estimated at 120,000 persons per day. According to the leaked documents, RT was ranked 175th out of 278 channels in Great Britain in May 2013, or fifth out of eight cable news channels. In August 2015, RT's average weekly viewing figure had fallen to around 450,000 (0.8 percent of the total UK audience), 100,000 fewer than in June 2012 and less than half that of Al Jazeera English. In March 2016, the monthly viewing was figure 0.04%.

Latin America is the second most significant area of influence for internet RT (rt.com). In 2013, RT ascended to the ranks of the 100 most watched websites in seven Latin American countries.

A Pew Research survey of the most popular news videos on YouTube in 2011–12 found RT to be the top source with 8.5 percent of posts, 68 percent of which consisted of first-person video accounts of dramatic worldwide events, likely acquired by the network rather than created by it. In 2013, RT became the first television news channel to reach 1 billion views on YouTube. In 2014, its main (English) channel was reported have 1.4 million subscribers.

Followers
In 2013, RT became "the first news network to surpass 1 billion views on YouTube". As of shortly after the invasion of Ukraine and blocking of RT by tech companies, RT's "main Facebook channel has more than 7 million followers" (some of which are located in Europe where the channel is blocked). RT's YouTube account had "roughly 4.65 million followers in English and 5.94 million in Spanish".

so it's there and it's quite big
Еvgeny Prigozhin's business jet with registration number RA-02795 crashed in Tver region, witnesses report work of air defense forces, "2 explosions were heard in the air"
There are already several sources who reported that Evgeny Prigozhin was on board.

Usual Russian policy.
Putin said that he does not forgive traitors.

UPD: But there another Еvgeny Prigozhin business jet of Embraer ERJ-135BJ «Legacy 650» flew out of the capital following the one that crashed, but after reporting the crash in the Tver region changed course and is currently circling over Moscow

Prigozhin's death has not been confirmed yet - Readovka

Sources of the publication can not confirm that Еvgeny Prigozhin died in the plane crash near Tver. There is also no information about the death of PMC commander Dmitri Utkin. He allegedly flew in the same business jet.

According to the interlocutors of the publication, earlier the businessman has not once registered for one flight, but flew in the end on another.
Earlier it turned out that the second Prirozhin's plane had turned around and was circling over Moscow.
At the same time, Fontanka claims that Prigozhin's entourage cannot reach him.

Prigozhin actually flew to Russia from Africa today, with the entire command staff of the Wagner PMC with him, writes journalist Andrei Zakharov.
According to him, sources told him: "It will be a miracle if he is on another plane."
Attached images
photo_2023-08-23_19-46-22.jpg
photo_2023-08-23_19-45-29.jpg
It's funny that at that time Putin came out to the orchestra at an event in honor of the 80th anniversary of the victory in the Battle of Kursk, congratulating the citizens on this event.

Many people know that among the people Prigozhin's group was called "musicians" and "orchestra" and this battalion is named after the German composer of the 19th century Wilhelm Richard Wagner.

so we can see a different meaning in Putin's actions. Also, today is exactly two month after Prigozhin's mutiny.

I bet Prigozhin is dead.

UPD: Yes, it's been confirmed, the bodies have been identified, Evgeny Prigozhin is dead.
Attached images
Снимок экрана 2023-08-23 210801.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG