The online racing simulator
The Russian Foreign Ministry warned Western countries against any hints that the domestic situation in Russia could be used to achieve their Russophobic goals amid the attempted armed uprising.

In the Lipetsk region they are cutting the highways to stop the movement of the "Wagner" PMC convoy - media
Earlier, Lipetsk Governor Artamonov reported that the equipment was moving through the region.

A huge convoy of military vehicles of Akhmat troops stands at the entrance to Rostov, (pic 1) which is now occupied by the Wagner PMC. Big fights are expected for the city, people are piled up at the train stations and at the exits from the city.

There is also the possibility that the Wagner could seize the nuclear arsenal, for example, there are rumors that Wagner soldiers were seen near facility 375, which is a nuclear warhead storage facility. (probably a fake, but who knows).

"If Russia's nuclear arsenal is "under the control of bandits," the whole world will be on the brink of destruction" - Medvedev. (deputy chairman of the Security Council of Russia since 2020. Medvedev also served as the president of Russia between 2008 and 2012 and as the prime minister of Russia between 2012 and 2020.)

At this time, the Belarusian opposition is trying to take advantage of the conflict within Russia.

Svetlana Tihanovskaya and the Kalinovsky regiment issued statements calling on Belarusians to prepare to liberate their homeland
In their appeals, they urged the Belarusian military not to get involved in the civil war that had started in Russia. Tikhanovskaya noted that Belarusians have their own country and they should fight exclusively for its good. Both sides noted that the turmoil in Russia gives the Belarusians a unique chance to kick the Russian military out of their land and get rid of Lukashenko's tyranny.
Kalinovsky's regiment, fighting on the side of Ukraine and composed of Belarusians, appealed to all its supporters in Belarus to prepare for uprising and wait for the signal. Tikhanovskaya promised to gain international support for the struggle of the Belarusians to liberate their homeland.

Military equipment is already being brought to the entrances to Moscow. (pic 2) For example here you can see a BTR and a soldiers with sack reinforcements and a grenade launcher.
Attached images
Снимок экрана 2023-06-24 180547.jpg
Снимок экрана 2023-06-24 182911.jpg
Prigozhin stopped the movement of PMC "Wagner" in Russia after talks with Lukashenko.

"The talks lasted all day. As a result, we came to an agreement on the inadmissibility of unleashing a bloodbath on the territory of Russia. Yevgeny Prigozhin accepted the offer of President Alexander Lukashenko to stop the movement of armed men of Wagner in Russia and to take further steps to de-escalate tension.
At the moment there is an absolutely advantageous and acceptable variant of de-escalation of the situation on the table with the security guarantees for the Wagner PMC fighters," said the press service of the President of Belarus. Alexander Lukashenko.

"Now is the moment when blood may be spilled, therefore. Understanding the responsibility of what Russian blood will be spilled on one side. We're turning our columns around. And we are leaving in the opposite direction to the field camps according to the plan" Evgeny Prigozhin

Probably one of the best scenarios it could have ended
So Prigozhin is going to Belarus. What does that really mean? At the most, it means he's been sidelined without getting executed. but that's just Prigozhin. All this has a long term negative effect on Putin's regime. It won't take long for Kadyrov to figure out he doesn't have to be a Putin cheerleader to get Chechnia and that if he continues to do so, he'll never get it. Western agitation? Since we can't meddle in elections that are already rigged....
You know the funny thing about all of this? It was all this paranoia about NATO expansion was stupid. NATO? At the time we did want to expand. We wanted Russia and the former Soviet republics to be a part of NATO. You heard that right. We wanted Russia to be a member state. We had a much more serious threat at the time. Islamic Fundamentalism. Weird how that all changed.
Quote from Racer Y :So Prigozhin is going to Belarus. What does that really mean? At the most, it means he's been sidelined without getting executed.

Basically yes. It turned out that Prigozhin and Lukashenka were old friends, apparently for this reason Prigozhin made contact with him and managed to agree.

Quote from Racer Y :But that's just Prigozhin. All this has a long term negative effect on Putin's regime. It won't take long for Kadyrov to figure out he doesn't have to be a Putin cheerleader to get Chechnia and that if he continues to do so, he'll never get it. Western agitation? Since we can't meddle in elections that are already rigged....

This is one of the possible scenarios. But I doubt it. And there are at least 2 reasons why, we don't know how strong Kadyrov's troops are. They could not achieve a single goal in the war with Ukraine. They became famous as TikTok troops, recording videos in TikTok without doing anything contrctive in the war. This is no longer the army of Ichkeria, which won the first Chechen war. This is the akhmat army. there are two big differences.
The second reason is that Kadyrov is systematically killing supporters of a free Ichkeria. Many of them had to go abroad, and even there many of them were found and killed by Kadyrov. Even the famous blogger Tumso Abdurakhmanov, a supporter of free Ichkeria, was attempted to murder. Maybe its just a sideshow for Putin to show his loyalty. Or maybe these are his true views. Ramzan Kadyrov has been cooperating with Putin, who killed his father, almost for 20 years now in spite of the Jihad agains Russia that his father had declared.

Quote from Racer Y :You know the funny thing about all of this? It was all this paranoia about NATO expansion was stupid. NATO? At the time we did want to expand.

But it did expanded. And that's what's important.
Just imagine the reverse situation, what if Russia created a new ussr, recruited new members in defensive alliance for "universal security" and it would move west and start taking on canada and mexico and put missile systems there aimed at "defense against external threats". How would the U.S. react? They would freak out. And most likely World War 3 would started.
That's pretty much what happened when the USSR wanted to put missiles on Cuba. Legally they are two independent countries, they could do it. But Kennedy threatened to "sink the soviet ships and if that leads to World War III then so be it" if the USSR did it.
So why should Russia act differently?

Quote from Racer Y :We wanted Russia and the former Soviet republics to be a part of NATO. You heard that right. We wanted Russia to be a member state. We had a much more serious threat at the time. Islamic Fundamentalism. Weird how that all changed.

In the 90s-00s, Russia didn't pay too much attention to European countries because it was struggling for existence itself, the economy was in huge crisis, and 2 wars with Chechnya. Though Putin's opinion was always clear on this topic. And according to him back in 2000 he was not against joining NATO, and he even tried to join Nato, but "NATO wouldn't let us in". And there are two a bit conflicting opinions from Putin and Clinton.

Clinton had previously mentioned that he had offered his Russian counterparts Boris Yeltsin and Vladimir Putin the possibility of Russian membership in NATO. "All this time we kept the doors of NATO open for Russia to join, as I made clear to Yeltsin and then to his successor Vladimir Putin," he emphasized.

Putin also recalled conversations with Clinton about Russia possibly joining NATO. During the 42nd president's most recent visit to Russia, he asked him how America would respond to Moscow joining the alliance. "I will not reveal all the details of this conversation, but the reaction to my question looked, let's say, very restrained, and how the Americans really reacted to this possibility is actually seen in practical steps with regard to our country" - Vladimir Putin

But I'm not used to trusting the words of politicians, I think if NATO wanted to see Russia as a member, it could publicly declare it. Just like it was recently with Sweden and Finland. But there was nothing like that.
It's important to understand that I'm not justifying Putin's actions, I'm just trying to understand cause and effect.

In Russian propaganda to justify the war they pour bullshit in the ears of the audience. Denazification, Demetalization, Occupation of historical lands. Saving the Russians. All of this is nonsense aimed at the mass audience. The Kremlin doesn't care about Nazis or Russians. Although I can break down these reasons point by point.

1. Demilitarization. The level of miltarization has only increased since the war began, now almost all Western countries are funding the Ukrainian war campaign. If we seriously count this as a reason to start the war, the Kremlin has ****ed up big time here.

2 Denazification. The only reason to glorify Nazis and denazify Ukraine today is Russia. Azov was created in 2014 as a reaction to Russia's actions in Crimea and Donbass. And after the outbreak of a full-fledged war in '22 in Ukraine, which has spoken mostly Russian all its life, the Russian language is perceived as hostile. The whole society began to be nationalized around itself, which was not the case before '22.

3. Saving the Russians. This is complete nonsense. In 2020 only 40 people were killed. and for the entire year 2021 77 people died in Ukraine as a result of military action (pic 1 even from a pro-Russian source), that includes civilians and military. But most of these deaths were from mines left behind, in particular the "Butterfly Mine" that took most of the lives. Of the 77, only seven were civilians. And it is not a fact that all of them were Russians. Because even in the DNR there was and still is a significant number of people who consider themselves Ukrainians. And after the start of the war in 2022, the number has not even gone into the thousands. There were tens if not hundreds of thousands of people killed, most of whom were Russians. In Mariupol alone there were 430 thousand people. According to various estimates, from 20 to 50% of the population was killed. And this is only one city that was affected by this inhumane war. This war does not save the lives of Russians, it just kills them.

4. Occupation of land. What is the point of owning this land? If we are talking about the land we must understand what the benefit of obtaining this land. This land does not have any benefit for Russia, and for many years this will be a loss-making region due to the restoration of a huge amount of infrastructure, because whole towns and villages were destroyed in ruins. This will be a huge item in the budget, and no benefit. And if Ukraine, based on the results of the war, gets more reparations, it will be a total failure for russia.

Each of these points makes no sense as a justification for starting the war. That is why I am trying to find the real reason. And yes NATO is the only thing that looks even slightly reasonable. The problem with Ukraine's accession to NATO is purely geopolitical. And it is not even about rockets. The entire territory between eastern Europe is flat. And if the territory of Ukraine will be the border of nato, it means direct passage for the military, and the front in case of conflict will be much easier to move.
But as I said before it didn't make sense to start a conflict in 2022 either. It would have looked much more legitimate in 2014. There were relatively large casualties from military action in 2014. There really were Nazis in power in Ukraine in 2014. But not in 2022 and not in 2021 or 2020.

Since Z people are too dumb to think for themselves and that's why they can't answer questions, I've prepared a couple more arguments in their favor. And it even more sensible things than propaganda feeds people cuz it are based on facts, but they may be disputed:
1. Ukraine has publicly stated that it is not going to comply with the Minsk agreements (agreement on conflict resolution) because they believe that this document is directed against Ukraine. But in spite of this they signed it...
2. In 2021 Nato gave Ukraine weapons and in January 2022 Nato gave 170 tons of weapons to Ukraine.
3. Five days before the war, Zelensky announced a revision of the Budapest memorandum treaty to cancel it. (to start developing nuclear weapons)
All of these arguments can easily be smashed if you think about it a little and that is why I don't use them. But I'll leave it to you.

My opinion has not changed since the beginning of this war, I believe that the beginning of this war is not just a mistake but a crime. A crime in consequence of which many people die every day. But Ukrainians defend their home from invaders. They have a purpose. And only Russians die for nothing. And it is necessary to get out of it by any means. I'm sure that Russian propaganda can play that too. They have been masterfully bullshitting their viewers for 20 years, turning them into idiots who can't even answer simple questions, like some people here on this forum thread. The propaganda also will be able to convince them that they should have withdrawn the troops for exampe. They will swallow that too.

Some will probably get a little upset, a little bit of a struggle, but they will swallow it, because what else can they do they don't have their own head. They only have a TV instead of a head.
Attached images
Снимок экрана 2023-06-26 211952.jpg
Who are you writing this to? For stupid people "Z"? Where are they?
I see no reason to answer the questions of a person who does not answer my questions.
Well then, what was the point of writing all this and addressing it to "Z"people who are not here? Go outside and open eyes to stupid "Z" people.

upd. about your questions - garbage your questions, such as backed up by facts,in the sense that the train has left, and you just poke "shit with a stick".
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :Basically yes.

But I'm not used to trusting the words of politicians, I think if NATO wanted to see Russia as a member, it could publicly declare it. Just like it was recently with Sweden and Finland. But there was nothing like that.

Uh... I'm not a secret government agent. I found this out reading the newspaper, riding a bus on my way to work. This was like right after or at the tail end of the Balkans wars. They didn't grandstand it like with Finland and Sweden. Probably cause at the same time that was going on, the internet was happening. Nobody cared. We were too concerned with how to get our computers off of dial up.

LOL you know what it means when a politician says trust me?
Quote from Racer Y :Uh... I'm not a secret government agent.... LOL you know what it means when a politician says trust me?

What? I was talking about not trusting politicians in the context of what Putin and Clinton said about Russia joining the NATO.

Quote from Racer Y :I found this out reading the newspaper, riding a bus on my way to work. This was like right after or at the tail end of the Balkans wars. They didn't grandstand it like with Finland and Sweden. Probably cause at the same time that was going on, the internet was happening. Nobody cared. We were too concerned with how to get our computers off of dial up.

Do you really consider the article in the newspaper as an argument?
Why can't I then cite Russian propaganda as an argument?

And what is the evidentiary basis for these claims? How can we talk about an allegation that has not been made publicly, but was in your paper?
Ya already got civil war going on in Russia. This nation is going downhill ever since.
Quote from MousemanLV :Ya already got civil war going on in Russia. This nation is going downhill ever since.

"going on"? What do you mean? The mutiny of the Prigozhin did not last more than twenty-four hours.
If you mean the red-white civil war 1918-1923, why this starting point? There was a chain of events of two revolutions and the Bolsheviks taking power. That is the real reason. The rise to power of a misanthropic idiallogy. The Civil War is the battle of the whites for their freedom and against the tyranny of the reds, i.e., the Bolsheviks.

The Soviet Union, which was trying to create a new Soviet man, and unfortunately they succeeded in many ways, and today's events are partly due to this reason. Because the people in power in Russia are Soviet people. They are not used to appreciating human life. But they value their own lives, and that is why we have the highest corruption rates in the world and an authoritarian state.

Edit: And what is your purpose in this thread if you are not answering questions (as in page 5), but just making statements on this forum thread?
This forum is for mutual discussion. Answering, atleast on questions is good manners.
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :The Soviet Union, which was trying to create a new Soviet man, and unfortunately they succeeded in many ways, and today's events are partly due to this reason. Because the people in power in Russia are Soviet people. They are not used to appreciating human life. But they value their own lives, and that is why we have the highest corruption rates in the world and an authoritarian state.

hm...about Soviet people in power is not undderstand Uhmm all the people who consider themselves "sovok" hate the current government - which is considered "white" who came to power with the overthrow of the union "red"

Inconsistency..

Quote :and that is why we have the highest corruption rates in the world and an authoritarian state.

btw before 2022 Ukraine considered "the most corrupt country in the world"..
there's something you don't tell,frendo.Uhmm
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :"going on"? What do you mean? The mutiny of the Prigozhin did not last more than twenty-four hours.
If you mean the red-white civil war 1918-1923, why this starting point? There was a chain of events of two revolutions and the Bolsheviks taking power. That is the real reason. The rise to power of a misanthropic idiallogy. The Civil War is the battle of the whites for their freedom and against the tyranny of the reds, i.e., the Bolsheviks.

The Soviet Union, which was trying to create a new Soviet man, and unfortunately they succeeded in many ways, and today's events are partly due to this reason. Because the people in power in Russia are Soviet people. They are not used to appreciating human life. But they value their own lives, and that is why we have the highest corruption rates in the world and an authoritarian state.

Edit: And what is your purpose in this thread if you are not answering questions (as in page 5), but just making statements on this forum thread?
This forum is for mutual discussion. Answering, atleast on questions is good manners.

As if good manners mean anything, especially for the one and only - Putin. The dude is straight up ill Thumbs up
Talking about illnes.
This is not my opinion - it is so laid down by nature.
When a man loves a woman - it's healthy.
When a man loves a man - it's not healthy,thats ill.
Opinions are wonderful things, but facts will always outweigh them. Homosexual behaviour is common in nature.
If you re-read my post again, you can see that this is not an opinion, this is how nature works.This is how animals breed,and much more.If it was common behaviour,mankind would have died out long ago.So that is not common behaviour its deviation/illness.
You could stick a label that says "apple" on a banana, but it's still a banana no matter how many times I read the word "apple".
What genetics has to do about it?Shrug
Left-handedness is about the same frequency as homosexuality. Do you think left-handed people are ill? What does genetics have to do with left-handedness?

PS: sorry for the thread hijack Alexey
What are you saying,that you left-handed homosexual?Big grin listen, I don't care where you stick your banana.The fact is that you are grateful to your mom and dad that you were born.Understand?
Quote from Racon :PS: sorry for the thread hijack Alexey

lol, this is not my thread, this thread is for everyone.

btw illness by defenition is an unhealthy condition of body or mind in which the person is feeling unwell.

So homosexuality is not a illness by definition.. Calling something a illness out of your own bias only points to your complexes.

In general I've heard many people from Russia and who present themselves as masculine man who also have an immediately understandable manner of communicating, whom we usually call "bydlo", fixate on how they could anal f**k someone they don't like, and after that talk about hating gays, which is a typical manifestation of latent homosexuality that they can't accept because of their complexes.
And there are a lot of people like that, every other person with a bullheaded attitude says things like that.
Omg... "What are you saying,that you left-handed homosexual?"

Racon, mow you understand who I have to deal with here, he don't understand even the simplest analogies...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG