The online racing simulator
SNOW already?
(148 posts, started )
yep, snowing here aswell, measured it, about 0,5MM
we got loads of snow here and I hate it.
Quote from rc10racer :Thank god there's no snow in Manchester because using road tyres on a bike in winter is not nice when it's a downhill journey and sharp turns plus i don't wanna really fall of my bike.

Get some proper tyres then :P

It never, ever snows here anyway Even when the rest of the UK gets loads.
it snowed a bit yesterday in Hertfordshire.
VERY VERY chilly these days, i hate getting on the coach in the morning, freezing the whole way through the coach journey. Especially after getting out from my dad's 5 series going to the coach stop.
Ahhh...good ol' seat warmers.
I've got about a 2 inches of snow currently and it's continuing to fall, and the boss has just told me that I need to get up to the Shetland Isles to visit a farm with issues........

....not going to happen mate.
Quote from harjun :Especially after getting out from my dad's 5 series going to the coach stop.
Ahhh...good ol' seat warmers.

Cant you WALK to the bus stop like most of the other kids?? FFS, and they complain about obese kids not getting enough exercise!

(Or was that just a shameless plug for "My Dads got a 5 series Beemer"!!!)
Snow is totally gone here.
i hope the rest of you british guys have some anti freeze to hand, its apparantly gonna drop to -6 tonight
god that awful stuff is back here. It's sticking too
It never ****ing snows here in Ireland
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :I've got about a 2 inches of snow currently and it's continuing to fall, and the boss has just told me that I need to get up to the Shetland Isles to visit a farm with issues

Would that mean you using the A9.... I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to use the A9 in this weather lol.

My family went up there in summer, and it was, lets say, not very fun.

You know those gravel pits they have for cars that cannot stop, there is one of them that is about 50 feet, then there is a cliff into the sea...

Anyway, Snow, we have some of that. We got off school for the first time since '05.
No settling snow since Jan/Feb in snowless London.
It was mental coming into work today. Who'd have though half an inch of slush would cause people so many problems? Someone locked up as they came out of a side street and *just* caught my back wheel as I went past, knocking me on my arse. Luckily I was fine and saw the funny side.
Quote from Crashgate3 :It was mental coming into work today. Who'd have though half an inch of slush would cause people so many problems? Someone locked up as they came out of a side street and *just* caught my back wheel as I went past, knocking me on my arse. Luckily I was fine and saw the funny side.

What no neck grab? Think of the compo
Its a bit difficult to claim you broke your neck when you're stood on the side of the road pissing yourself laughing
Snowed here for about 5 mins earlier. All the girls started screaming with excitement when it started. When it stopped, I told the girls behind me that it had stopped and got a pen thrown at me.

Bitch
Quote from J@tko :Snowed here for about 5 mins earlier. All the girls started screaming with excitement when it started. When it stopped, I told the girls behind me that it had stopped and got a pen thrown at me.

Bitch

hehe, girls these days, worse than lads, still no snow at all near liverpool, sucks
Its been snowing here (north east scotland) on and off all day looks like we could get a major dump of snow threw the night weather seems to be about perfect for it anyway.
We had ground nicely covered in snow, but it's all gone now. I don't really like winter, but I still hope we get the snow back soon.
Quote from BigPeBe :We had ground nicely covered in snow, but it's all gone now. I don't really like winter, but I still hope we get the snow back soon.

Same. Just a week ago there was pretty nicely that snow..
maybe something like 10-20cm, not sure.
And so fast its gone . I think its gonna be green christmas again..
and maybe new year too. And what i remember from last year,
it pissed me off.
Just lots of ice and frost here. Took some snaps when I was walking my dog Sunday, ice was 3 inches thick in places! (Ignore the dodgy wellies pl0x, they're only there for a size reference, and because my hand was too cold to hold the ice any more after the first pic ) The dog did make a fool of himself when I threw one of the crab apples onto the pond, and he jumped in after it, breaking through the ice. He just stood there and looked at me with his head tilited for a few seconds, before realising he was getting wet and hopped out. He didn't pose for a photo either
Attached images
30112008163.jpg
30112008164.jpg
30112008165.jpg
Quote from Bladerunner :Cant you WALK to the bus stop like most of the other kids?? FFS, and they complain about obese kids not getting enough exercise!

(Or was that just a shameless plug for "My Dads got a 5 series Beemer"!!!)

not walking 5.7 miles to the coach stop at 6:50AM in December, sorry but thats not gonna happen.

I think it's going to snow tomorrow in england, can't wait
Quote from spiderbait90 :Would that mean you using the A9.... I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to use the A9 in this weather lol.

My family went up there in summer, and it was, lets say, not very fun.

You know those gravel pits they have for cars that cannot stop, there is one of them that is about 50 feet, then there is a cliff into the sea...

Anyway, Snow, we have some of that. We got off school for the first time since '05.

No, well not the part you're on about i asuume its the A9 between Perth and Invereness which is worse in the summer than in the winter to be fair. I left work yesterday, which is north of Inverness, and traveled north with another colleague to the Shetland Isles..weather not as bad as expected but bad enough. Arrived late yesterday and did the off-shore visit this afternoon, never have I been so cold in my life (nor so sea sick). Unfortunately looks as if We are going to be up here for a wee while as all the ferry's are currently not running. Unless I can find a local boat thats going to the mainland, then it's another night in the local hotel/pub (and again talking to the lovely barmaid, might not find a boat after all )

btw how cool is mobile broadband, not great speed to download anything, but good enough to surf and post.

SNOW already?
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG