The online racing simulator
What's Your Claim to Fame?
(200 posts, started )
Quote from Migz :If that was me i would've followed him and forced him to teach me GML XD

whats GML?

btw Mark Overmars is a famous dutch footballer
Was in a drivers briefing at race control at Mallory park, when halfway through the back door opens and Damon Hill stumbles in, then realising he's just walked into the wrong room apologises and leaves quickly, looking a bit embarrased, much to everyone's amusement.

Apart from that, I did get myself on Motors TV, providing the only excitement in a race by throwing it in the gravel trap right infront of the camera.
Oh I also saw Jordan a few years ago. Even back then (I was like 11) she was half my height. I lol'd, there and then, in front of her :hihi:
My great, great, great ,great grandfather invented the first self propelling torpedo.
My Grandad invented the first ever electric engine cooling fan. He told me once that he drove through Devon on a really warm day and he was the only one not at the side of the road with an overheated engine.
Does make me feel very proud actually.
My great great (possibly another great in there, idk) grandparents were thieves/criminals somewhere in Europe.
I invented the internets.
Quote from Tweaker :I invented the internets.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Proberly 2-3 cycling events in Melbourne, standing on the side of the road as the cameras have gone by.
Quote from Gills4life :Yesterday at my local shopping centre I bumped into the annoucer at Gillingham Football Club!

Does your avatar depict your facial expression at said moment?

I once played the piano in front of 800 people. And I stumbled in some wires as I entered stage. This was in a town of 1600 people.
My granddad invented... no he didn't But he has the largest house in all of Doornspijk
  • I was selected to student body at the business school I studied, even thought in my speech I told I was the worst possible candidate
  • I was at my fathers autoshop when Mika Salo came there
  • Painter Juhani Palmu gave me his business card when me and my father met him and his son queuing to Finnjet autodeck and later saw him on the boat, when we were returning from FIM gathering in Netherlands
  • I have fixed Harri Toivonen's computers
  • I was on the Jyrk: music show on the telly
  • I helped to wallmount a flatscreen TV to Sunrise Avenue's drummer's living room
In my teens I used to be in the corner as a second for the British Wrestling when I worked at a large Sports Centre. I was the second for people like CatWeazle, Giant Haystacks, Mighty John Quinn and Mick McManus
Quote from StableX :In my teens I used to be in the corner as a second for the British Wrestling when I worked at a large Sports Centre. I was the second for people like CatWeazle, Giant Haystacks, Mighty John Quinn and Mick McManus

What type of Wrestling did you do? Freestyle/Roman-Greco? Or just professional wrestling? Did you know any of the guys from the Bolton Olympic Wrestling Club?
OOOOH i have a great one
Last night i had a dream that i leant simon cowell Metal Gear Solid 4, and that i explained to him that to knife someone you have to press L2 and then R2.
Then i remember thinking in the dream that i have to post that on these forums, so i did :P Although i was quite depressed when i woke up and realised it was only a dream and that this entire post is quite pointless as it wasnt real.

But meh
Quote from Migz :OOOOH i have a great one
Last night i had a dream that i leant simon cowell Metal Gear Solid 4, and that i explained to him that to knife someone you have to press L2 and then R2.
Then i remember thinking in the dream that i have to post that on these forums, so i did :P Although i was quite depressed when i woke up and realised it was only a dream and that this entire post is quite pointless as it wasnt real.

But meh

o_O everything alright with you?
Quote from sam93 :Did you move down to Plymouth in your teens then, as he tought in Norfolk?

Moved here last year unfortunately. Yeah Plymouth is nicer to what i'm used to, but it's not home.
Plymouth nicer than Brundall? Ha ha ha ha ha ha
I'm not from Brundall. I lived most of my life in (not so) Great Yarmouth, which is some what a shithole compared to here.
But Plymouth? Hardly in the Big Book of 9 Million Nicest Places to Live either

What's Your Claim to Fame?
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG