The online racing simulator
What's Your Claim to Fame?
(200 posts, started )
Quote from beefyman666 :Moved here last year unfortunately. Yeah Plymouth is nicer to what i'm used to, but it's not home.

Quote :Great Yarmouth, which is some what a shithole compared to here.

Plymouth is a shite hole but, I don't think I will never move away from Plymouth, there is always something going on lol. Where abouts in plymouth do you live, for me it's higher St Budeaux.

Quote :But Plymouth? Hardly in the Big Book of 9 Million Nicest Places to Live either

I know its not.
Quote from Tweaker :I invented the internets.

Hello Sir Tim. What new inventions have you knocked out recently?

I've had Lord and Lady Sheffield sat in my dining room and we had tea. It all had a vernier of pomp and circumstance.

I sag a Spice Girls song with two actors from Emmerdale and spent the night in Zoe Tate's house, I was even given a box of dog food by the ITV crew because the prop wasn't needed anymore.

I also got told to keep the noise down as I was singing "Ooh Aah, Cantona, Sticks his dick in the Daily Star" 1/4 of a mile away and the cameras were picking it up.

I am sure there are more shitty things to add but my memory sucks.
Quote from sam93 :Plymouth is a shite hole but, I don't think I will never move away from Plymouth, there is always something going on lol. Where abouts in plymouth do you live, for me it's higher St Budeaux.

Not far from you, Camelshead.

Quote from tristancliffe :But Plymouth? Hardly in the Big Book of 9 Million Nicest Places to Live either

Not here by choice. To cut a long story short, I had no where else to go.
Besides, is there actually anywhere that nice in the UK?
STOP OFF TOPIC STUFF

kthxbai
Quote from G!NhO :STOP OFF TOPIC STUFF

kthxbai

It is on topic. My claim to fame, living in shitholes.
Quote from beefyman666 :Not far from you, Camelshead.

Not here by choice. To cut a long story short, I had no where else to go.
Besides, is there actually anywhere that nice in the UK?

I'm moving then lol. Only joking. Why did you have to move here though, from all the other places in the UK, for example Mosside lol.

Quote :It is on topic. My claim to fame, living in shitholes.

+1. At least it's not as bad as living across the bridge lol, Cornwall. Their motto over there is 'keep it in the family' lol.
Come to Romford, its far nicer than Plymouth and Yarmouth combined!

Another one, the drummer from Status Quo came to our primary school once.

And the queen visited our secondary school, 'cept twas a year before I started there.
Quote from 5haz :And the queen visited our secondary school, 'cept twas a year before I started there.

I wouldn't admit to that lol.
Quote from sam93 :I'm moving then lol. Only joking. Why did you have to move here though, from all the other places in the UK, for example Mosside lol.

Mum moved here in her last marriage, I lost my job and accomodation back home and had no other choice but to move here with her.

On topic, I was once in the Norfolk juniors clay pigeon shooting team. My name was in CPSA's (Clay Pigeon Shooting Association) Pull magazine for coming top ten junior at a bigish shoot at Sandringham.

My mum got the ladies silver medal at the 2001 Embassy British Open sportrap championship.
My Granddads friend invented the Resettable Scales only to have his idea stolen by the company who he tried to sell the idea to!!
brit thread ftw
Dad's friends wife is step-sister to John Lennon
Had a tutor, and he was best mates with "WATCH OUT" Jeremy Beadle.
Dad and his brother were in a VW Magazine (can't remember which one) for their drag car. "BOBTAIL"
Uncle had the quickest Diesel Golf recorded quarter mile time in the world, not sure about anymore.
Dad's friend currently has the quickest street legal VW Beetle in the UK on a quarter mile.

BOBTAIL
VW Scirocco MK2 shell, with Audi 200 rear subframe to support the 5cylinder Audi 200 engine, which in turn meant sacrificing the suspension, which is a good thing for drag racing anyway.
Ive shook Emerson Fitipaldi's (spel?) hand Couldn't remember who he was until i looked in Nuts last night and hes the 3rd youngest world champion behind Alonso and Hammy.
Quote from BlueFlame :Had a tutor, and he was best mates with "WATCH OUT" Jeremy Beadle.

But on the other hand, he was a pretty good mate. Sorry I had to.

Not really fame but I am pretty happy that I know someone who use to own a SLR Mclaren. They look like a mondeo from the back at a distance.
I once started a riot at a music festival. :headbang:
Quote from thisnameistaken :This Zoe Tate?

Yes, the woman who played her was such a **** though, way too far up her own arse. The chap who plays Eric Pollard was a cracking chap as were most of the actors and crew. I forget peoples real names though as I have the memory of a fish.

I am yet to watch an episode of Emmerdale, whenever it comes on I find something more urgent to do, try and drown myself with a cup for example.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I am yet to watch an episode of Emmerdale, whenever it comes on I find something more urgent to do, try and drown myself with a cup for example.

Well, the alcoholic lesbian vet left, that's all I can tell you. My girlfriend's dad watches it, as does the female population of Finland apparently, and I think that's about it.
Quote from thisnameistaken : My girlfriend's dad watches it, as does the female population of Finland apparently,

And thank god for that, it's magnificent to have something that draws all the women in front of the telly so you can sneak for a pint.
I've been to Top Gear 3 times, met all three of the presenters and had Richard Hammond email me

Look at my vids: www.youtube.com/robybobey
Quote from sam93 :How long did it take you to get on the show?

About a year for the 1st time........but I have contacts
I am Jesus. No bigger claim to fame than that.
My Martial Arts instructor who owns the academy knows Dan Inosanto - Bruce Lee student.

What's Your Claim to Fame?
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG