The online racing simulator
Das ist für die lulz.
Quote from 5haz :Your are(??) defending them btw, and seeing as you just admitted that you dont really know enough about who you are defending, perhaps you shouldn't.

I am not defending them. I'm defending my views and opinions against people like you.

I'm saying basically the same as Tristan in terms of morale, yet you don't go "OMG RACIST!11! DIE11!Qqqqww"2""" to him.
OoommmGGG DIEE RACISTZZZZZ JKEFHE111QQ

I haven't told you to go and die, then only person getting angry is you.

If you are not defending them, then why are you posting here? For attention?
Of course, S14 DRIFT needs more attention on these forums than he already has.

-_______-;;;

Am I flustered? Not really. I'm relaxing, listening to music and posting about. I'm merely involved into a sensitive subject in this thread and I'm being objective about it.

You haven't told me to go and die, stop being a literal little ****. You have said that "I must be a racist" on more than one occasion, seemingly because 'I agree with some of the BNP parties' policies".

And why does it matter why I'm posting here? I'm being on topic and (for once) talking sense.
Quote :...The law is the law and must be enforced equally upon all without being politicised over ethnic differences. Sounds awesome

6. We would abolish all laws against racial discrimination in employment and the government bodies associated with enforcing them. Sounds awesome

Sounds confused.

It means that law cannot apply to certain people because of their ethnicities, so they're going to try to stop that... I think? :o
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Of course, S14 DRIFT needs more attention on these forums than he already has.

-_______-;;;

Am I flustered? Not really. I'm relaxing, listening to music and posting about. I'm merely involved into a sensitive subject in this thread and I'm being objective about it.

You haven't told me to go and die, stop being a literal little ****. You have said that "I must be a racist" on more than one occasion, seemingly because 'I agree with some of the BNP parties' policies".

And why does it matter why I'm posting here? I'm being on topic and (for once) talking sense.

It means that law cannot apply to certain people because of their ethnicities, so there' going to try to stop that... I think?

You must be racist.

Yeah, the laws don't apply to Nick Griffin it seems, hes in a group normally called racists, if I ran this place he would be behind bars.

Plus, a lot of these things are just stories that are printed in the Daily Heil, immigrants aren't as evil as the media make them out to be.

Swearing is not something a calm person does, personal insults are not on topic either.

It's like saying "I'm not racist, but I like the Nazi party", it doesn't work.

I'll happily leave you behind on my badwagon thanks.
Quote from andybarsblade :You dont think the "main" parties have hidden agendas?

I'm sure they do. Do they involve violence against people who have the wrong colour skin or belong to the wrong religion or like to shag people of the wrong gender? No.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Some people may be racist, others, like myself (however I don't either support them or send them payments) may simply like some of their ideas.

Liking some of their ideas (well, depending on which ones and your reasons for supporting them) and sending them money are two very different positions. We were talking about the people on their membership list, but we can talk about you if that's what you really want.
I am not a racist. You moron.

I swear alot, both in real life and on the internet. Bad habbit? Maybe.

Does it mean I am not calm? Not really.. Slightly rritated by your flippant attitude, maybe. Calm? Most definatly

It's like saying "Where have I even said I like this party"?

Really, if you actually read instead of scanning a body of text and jumping to your own conclusions....

I'll happily let you go on the bandwagon.

Kev, again, just because they send financial donations does not automatically make them racist. That is your assumption. I merely stated my position to clarify (before you or 5haz start going "ZOMG U SUPPPORZtZ DEM!") that I am not a supporter or a contributer of this party, thankyou.
i dont think theirs anything malicious stated in the bnp manifesto. I think its a very valid point that atm the country is trying so hard to not be racist against "ethnic minorities" that in actual fact we are now racist agaisnt the actual 100% british people.

Can any of you anti bnp lot honestly tell me that this country isnt a absolute disgrace to the people who many many years ago made it the great "superpower" it was and that labour, lid dems or conservatives will do anything more than throw money down the toilet.
Quote from tombarlin :
Can any of you anti bnp lot honestly tell me that this country isnt a absolute disgrace to the people who many many years ago made it the great "superpower" it was and that labour, lid dems or conservatives will do anything more than throw money down the toilet.

And Nazi germany was a disgrace to everything germany is now, and was before it.
Lets make this a simple question.

Would you be happy for a known racist and holocaust denier to be the leader of our country?

Supporting that idea, whether you perceive yourself as racist or not, is surely completely unacceptable in any civilised persons mind.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I am not a racist. You moron.

I swear alot, both in real life and on the internet. Bad habbit? Maybe.

Does it mean I am not calm? Not really.. Slightly rritated by your flippant attitude, maybe. Calm? Most definatly

It's like saying "Where have I even said I like this party"?

Really, if you actually read instead of scanning a body of text and jumping to your own conclusions....

I'll happily let you go on the bandwagon.

Kev, again, just because they send financial donations does not automatically make them racist. That is your assumption. I merely stated my position to clarify (before you or 5haz start going "ZOMG U SUPPPORZtZ DEM!") that I am not a supporter or a contributer of this party, thankyou.

Yet more personal insults, why don't you go back to posting 'Fail' picture links in threads, something which you were rather good at?

If you willingly send money to someone to help their cause, then you probrably support them.

You should know by now that I am a master at being flippant, I also have a first class degree in basic sarcasm.

Oh yeah and... your still racist.

Quote from tombarlin :i dont think theirs anything malicious stated in the bnp manifesto. I think its a very valid point that atm the country is trying so hard to not be racist against "ethnic minorities" that in actual fact we are now racist agaisnt the actual 100% british people.

Yes, but the BNP is certainly not the answer to that problem.

Why don't we instead of hating a segregating against ethnic minorities like the BNP want to do, just class them as being British?
I'm happy that we have a country people want to stay in, although to be fair most asylum seekers don't know what country they will end up in. They pay people to smuggle them, and often get dumped on the side of motorways without knowing what country they are in. So the idea that they think "ooh the UK is soft and easy to get into" is made up bullshit printed in The Daily Mail.

My friend told me about a funny incident, he saw some white guy annoying an Indian store owner, and the store owner said "Why don't you **** off to Spain".
Would you be happy for a known racist and holocaust denier to be the leader of our country?

who ive never seen anything to lead me to believe Nick Griffin is any of these things, and im will to bet money on the fact that before this "leak" of information that not a single one of you have ever heard anything either.

Now id like to add please dont mis-understandstand me im not saying that in some shitty paper somewhere there has been a article about him beating up small afgan girls while at the same time killing millions of jews writen right new next to this years 100 best dressed celebrities. im talking ACTUAL proof he is or has been a racist.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Kev, again, just because they send financial donations does not automatically make them racist. That is your assumption.

But it does make them financial supporters of racism. If I sent money to Al Qaeda would that make me complicit in acts of terrorism, or could I reasonably argue that I just like some of their not-terrorism-related ideas?

Quote from tombarlin :Can any of you anti bnp lot honestly tell me that this country isnt a absolute disgrace to the people who many many years ago made it the great "superpower" it was

Key word: "Was". And the people who made the country a "superpower" did so through slavery and imperialism. We sailed off to find less developed cultures, made them our slaves and took whatever they had that we wanted. Would you like to see a return to that sort of activity?

No I don't think this country is a disgrace, I quite like it here. I also like being able to find a plumber at short notice who doesn't believe he's worth £100 an hour and who doesn't come round, get his tools out then bugger off for a two-hour lunch break and charge me for it. If someone from eastern Europe is willing to give me a better deal I'll take it.
Quote from The Moose :Would you be happy for a known racist and holocaust denier to be the leader of our country?

Ive aready answered this.

Quote from andybarsblade :
I agree it would be a bad thing to have them in power but i also think this goverment is far to soft on some issues like immergration/crime etc and so if a few votes and a few council seats have to go to BNP candidates to show the gov in power that people have had enough then so be it.

Quote from thisnameistaken :I also like being able to find a plumber at short notice who doesn't believe he's worth £100 an hour and who doesn't come round, get his tools out then bugger off for a two-hour lunch break and charge me for it. If someone from eastern Europe is willing to give me a better deal I'll take it.

I bet you would'nt feel the same if your dad was a unempolyed plumber about to lose his home because said eastern european person had took his job and sent all the money back to another country.
Quote from thisnameistaken : Key word: "Was". And the people who made the country a "superpower" did so through slavery and imperialism. We sailed off to find less developed cultures, made them our slaves and took whatever they had that we wanted. Would you like to see a return to that sort of activity?

No I don't think this country is a disgrace, I quite like it here. I also like being able to find a plumber at short notice who doesn't believe he's worth £100 an hour and who doesn't come round, get his tools out then bugger off for a two-hour lunch break and charge me for it. If someone from eastern Europe is willing to give me a better deal I'll take it.

So in WW2 the UK's actions were mearly a act of slavery and imperialism. I mean it kinda funny but i saw it completely different.

You dont think that the fact you cant walk around the cities without being scared of being:

A: a racist for thinking that someone gets prioty in housing or jobs because they are from a different country.

B: getting stabbed or mugged in these so called mutlicultrual cities.
-
(Electrik Kar) DELETED by Electrik Kar
If voting for the BNP means that I dont have to watch MY TAXES being handed out to wasters that have never done ANYTHING for this country, then can I vote twice please?
I have a major immigration centre virtually on my doorstep...anyone heard of Campsfield House?..the majority of the "guests" there are FAILED asylum seekers that are there waiting for their 4th or 5th appeal...at OUR expense..and all they do is riot, set fire to the place, and generally be a PITA.
If they fail to get asylum, put them on the first bloody plane out of here, and stop wasting MY money!
I have NOTHING against anybody of any race, colour, religious belief etc as long as:
a) They work and pay honest taxes.
b) They dont try and force THEIR religion down my throat in my OWN country.
c) They dont make a living by importing AIDS-ravaged tarts from their countries to infect the poor British kerb-crawlers.
Quote from tombarlin : ive never seen anything to lead me to believe Nick Griffin is any of these things, and im will to bet money on the fact that before this "leak" of information that not a single one of you have ever heard anything either.

"Griffin has never withdrawn his views on the Holocaust that landed him with a suspended prison sentence in 1998. His publication The Rune, which denied that the Holocaust ever took place, resulted in a conviction for inciting racial hatred under the Public Order Act. So extreme were Griffin’s beliefs that he attacked David Irving, the leading British Holocaust denier, for daring to admit that some people might have died in the Holocaust"

Your starter for 10.
Quote from 5haz :Why don't we instead of hating a segregating against ethnic minorities like the BNP want to do, just class them as being British?

No what the BNP want to do is class people as people! you must be stupid if you cant read that manifesto and see that all they want is a level playing field for people. Right now if a company has 10 jobs available and 50 applicants they will not interview 50 people and take the 10 best, they will interveiw 50 people take the 7-8 best and give the others to ethnic minoritys no matter how they scored! IS THAT FAIR!
Quote from andybarsblade :I bet you would'nt feel the same if your dad was a unempolyed plumber about to lose his home because said eastern european person had took his job and sent all the money back to another country.

No, I would think, my Dad needs to lower his prices, because the Polish workers are not greedy and are willing to work for less and are so being more competetive, in order to compete.

Plus the whole scenario was invented by someone who works for the Daily Mail a few years ago, phone most of my local plummers and you will find they are English.

Quote from andybarsblade :No what the BNP want to do is class people as people! you must be stupid if you cant read that manifesto and see that all they want is a level playing field for people. Right now if a company has 10 jobs available and 50 applicants they will not interview 50 people and take the 10 best, they will interveiw 50 people take the 7-8 best and give the others to ethnic minoritys no matter how they scored! IS THAT FAIR!

No no, thats what their spin-doctors want you to think, in reality they secretly want White supremacy.
Quote from 5haz :Yet more personal insults, why don't you go back to posting 'Fail' picture links in threads, something which you were rather good at?

No thanks, can't take it I can actually put forward a reasoned argument?

Quote :If you willingly send money to someone to help their cause, then you probrably support them.

Support =/= Being a racist. Read last 2 pages

Quote :You should know by now that I am a master at being flippant, I also have a first class degree in basic sarcasm.

First class in being a **** as well

Quote :Oh yeah and... your still racist.

'Chea, I have a racist? Or did you mean "You're".

Maybe if you actually had the grammatical aptitude to back up your ideas, you'd probbably look much less of a fool in my eyes.

<Goes racing>

Kev, I get your point but Terrorist activities on a large scale can't be compared.

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG