The online racing simulator
Quote from andybarsblade :
It just makes me laugh some of the stupid ignorant comments made by people on here like "OMGZ SOME LIVE IN MY STREET!!!111!" like bnp supporters/members are pedofiles and its the sex offenders register thats been leeked. These people on the list that has been leaked are not racists/criminals they are normal people that chose to support a legitimate political party nothing more.

If I lived in England and you were my neighbor I wouldn't let my kids play with yours , and I wouldn't associate with you in anyway. You are supporting Racism plain and simple.
If you support some of their views but not others then start a new party!!

We have lots of immigration in Canada as well. I am a white male and I am on the verge of being a "Racial Minority" in my country of birth. Does this worry me? NO!!!!!! The people immigrating here are people just like me. They may have different customs..So what! some of their customs might be better than ours!!<<Like looking after their elders instead of shipping them off to nursing homes at the first sign of old age.
Most of the population of Canada are not native to the land anyway. We came from England, France, Germany. If the Native people of this land kick us out can we come back to England without a problem?

I had an angry Native guy ask me one night when I worked at a 24hr. convenience store if "I was proud to be white." because he was proud to be Native. I told him yes I was. He could not believe his ears, after he picked his chin up off the floor he asked me how I could be proud of being white after all we had done to his people? I told him I didn't do anything to his people, my ancestors might have but not me.
I can't be held accountable for something they did 40-100 years ago. Just like we can't hold a German person that wasn't there accountable for the Holocaust.

The people imagrating to your country are people just like you looking for a better life. Who are you to deny them the chance?
If I paint my car in LFS black will other peoples data packets start to go missing?

Should I stick to servers owned and operated in the UK?

We're all just people trying to get along in this world and make the most of our lives. Nothing is given to us for nothing we have to either earn or take to make our way - but moving to another country does not automatically make you a taker. It simply changes your circumstances and provides different challenges.

If I emmigrated to Spain I would need to learn the language to get by. I may not know very much when I first go out there. I might too be willing to work through siesta in order to earn enough from minimal wages to pay the rent.

Now if I was Spanish I might read that and think, "I dont mind them coming to our country - but they should respect our ways!".

We're all the same species. The only thing that differs is our views, and which greedy self righteous corrupt politician rules over us and has us bent to their will.
Quote from Toddshooter :If you support some of their views but not others then start a new party!!

That's a bit idealistic. I would hazzard a guess and say most people don't support all the views of any one party. So you have to compromise and pick the one that's closest, or you think will be best, or maybe pick from a hat, or just don't vote at all. I'm sure everyone has their own decision process.
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
andybarsblade - Tell you what, just to clear things up a bit, could you list the policies you agree with? And mabye the policies you don't...
Quote from andybarsblade :All i have done is answer your questions/comments with reason and fact, so far you have not backed up a single of your slanderous comments with anything other than hear say, yet you think its ok to call me "a part of a tiny uninformed minority in this country" when infact i am clearly far more informed than any of you.

And with that i bid you good day

Haha, you think calling someone 'such a tosser' and generally being rude is reasonable?

Thank god for democracy, luckily in just about everything in England, the sane majority get represented, of course in the BBC things are different.

Quote from andybarsblade :These people on the list that has been leaked are not racists/criminals they are normal people that chose to support a legitimate political party nothing more.

Oh dear.

I insist that its better to stop giving people a reason to immigrate, than try and shut your doors to them. Its becuase of years of colonisation, bombing and general raping of countries, that is why immgration happens, perhaps we should try fixing that up?
Quote from 5haz :Haha, you think calling someone 'such a tosser' and generally being rude is reasonable?

I said reason nothing about being reasonable. Read - think - post
Quote from andybarsblade :I said reason nothing about being reasonable. Read - think - post

I see some of your evidence comes from a story the Daily Mail website, 'nuff said.

Even if some of their policies seem attractive to you now, given their history of race hate I bet they would set about turning England into the 4th reich if they were elected.

"All you have to do is follow the worms"
-_-;

Really, most of you aren't old enough to cast a solid judgement, let alone make comments about newspapers that you probbably don't even read.

Seriously, stop with the bandwagoning bullshit. Come up with your own views for once.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :-_-;

Really, most of you aren't old enough to cast a solid judgement, let alone make comments about newspapers that you probbably don't even read.

Seriously, stop with the bandwagoning bullshit. Come up with your own views for once.

Sometimes its a good idea to jump on the bandwagon, sometimes if your on your own with your own ideas its because everyone else has jumped on the bandwagon with 'Not Stupid' writtern on the side?

Its like saying "yeah I want to be an idiot because everyone wants to be clever, haha they're such sheeps".

Do you have a problem with the fact that I dislike people who have a history or race hate? Are you telling me I should like Hitler and David Irving just because everyone hates them?

Solid judgement? I was half expecting you to spam the thread with 'Fail' picture links, thats the kind of judgement you usually come to in other threads is it not?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Seriously, stop with the bandwagoning bullshit. Come up with your own views for once.

Are you going to contribute anything to this thread or are you just here to flick peanuts?

Either you oppose the BNP or you support them. When hate groups vie for power in your country you don't sit on your arse and ignore it, as the French learnt to their horror a few years ago.
Quote from 5haz :
Do you have a problem with the fact that I dislike people who have a history or race hate?

No i have a problem with the fact that you and many others on here are calling everone on that leaked list racist and want to stand out side their houses with torches and pitch forks. You dont know the people on that list all you have are some names address and job titles yet your happy to say they are all racist and if they get any "come back" from this that they deserve it. As has already been said on here Nationlism IS NOT RACISM
Quote from andybarsblade :No i have a problem with the fact that you and many others on here are calling everone on that leaked list racist and want to stand out side their houses with torches and pitch forks. You dont know the people on that list all you have are some names address and job titles yet your happy to say they are all racist and if they get any "come back" from this that they deserve it. As has already been said on here Nationlism IS NOT RACISM

I haven't heard that from anyone here, well maybe except one person but I don't agree with fighting hate with hate.

I never once expressed any kind of urge to go down the road and torch someones house, you seem to have a problem about the fact that I am not too keen on racists.

But the BNP are both Nationalist AND racist.

The fact that they support a racist organisation gives me a fairly good idea of what their beliefs are.
It's never a good idea to jump on a bandwagon.

Want to know why? You stop thinking and start following. As soon as you stop thinking, you become a single minded prick, as what yourself (and others in this thread) have become, not only bringing up bullshit regarding tabloid journalism, but deciding to all assume that Andy is a racist person. (and everyone on that list!)

Never once has he said "I support the BNP", he has however said "Some of their policies I agree with", as do I. I can see where they're coming from, because England is no longer British. Our law cannot be applied because everyone screams "omg racizm!111!/2Qq", asylum seekers are getting priority above British citizens, and in many cases, any crime commited against a person of ethnic origins is written off as a race hate crime, again, without thinking about what the problem really was.

Am I racist? I guess you could say so to some degree. I'm not racist towards black, yellow, pink, orange, rainbow-f*cking-flavoured people, I'm not racist towards Eastern Europeans, Mexicans, Americans, Asian, African or any other race of people. However I am 'racist' towards those people who emmigrate into this country, live of other peoples backs, get favourable treatment because of the "omg racizmz111Qqq!1222!", and often get away with more than you or I would be allowed to do. Because of the location of this country, this is normally Eastern European people. If they come over here to make a good life for themselves, escaping a bad life in their home country, that's great. If they ever asked me for help I'd be willing to give them it.

What I'm not accepting of are those that live on the benefits which were designed to help the struggling British family who's lost their jobs to the recession, or to the now single parent who lost their other half for whatever reason.

Quote :Its like saying "yeah I want to be an idiot because everyone wants to be clever, haha they're such sheeps".

It's like saying "that piece of text has no relevance at all so I sound like a moron".

Solid judgement indeed. You have yet to backup your opinions with anything other than shit that you could have copied and pasted from any one of the other posts in this thread.

I'm willing to bet you'd say "We all think alike", however you have yet to backup your opinions.

My judgement in other threads is of course relevant to the topic in hand. As it is with this. However you're as guilty as me so I'd be careful, the tightrope is getting a bit thin.

Obviously, in a stupid thread with some numpty who has no clue of racing games, asking about how come there's no throttle cut in an XFG or XRG, obviously, I may take it upon myself to post a meme or /b/ style image. However this is not a laughing matter, so please..

Obviously, while the BNP may be racist, I for one, as an independant thinker, have not yet read enough into the parties history, hidden agendas', party members and the like, to be able to come up with my own conclusion. Would I vote for them? No. Does that stop me from seeing 'where they're coming from' in some of their policies? No.

Does agreeing with any of their policies make that person a racist? No.

And if you think it does, I seriously believe you need to get your head out of your own arse and understand a bit about the world around you.

Quote from thisnameistaken :Are you going to contribute anything to this thread or are you just here to flick peanuts?

Either you oppose the BNP or you support them. When hate groups vie for power in your country you don't sit on your arse and ignore it, as the French learnt to their horror a few years ago.

Sadly, this is an idealistic way of thinking. Shame it doesn't work. People like some policies of one political party, and some of another. No-one is perfect. Really, stop being so single minded as to expect people to say "I do/don't support them".
Quote from andybarsblade :No i have a problem with the fact that you and many others on here are calling everone on that leaked list racist and want to stand out side their houses with torches and pitch forks.

I think I've said this before but I'll say it again: The BNP consists of a core of violent racist lunatics supported by a larger group who can at best be described as pathetic xenophobes. If they're not all racists then the ones who aren't are at the very least complicit in funding a race-hate group. Naivety isn't an excuse. Ignorance isn't an excuse. Not in law and not here.

Not once have I advocated vigilante action, but I have opposed it. Only two people in this thread have suggested that attacking these people would be a good idea.

Let's stick to the facts.
Hah, yeah lets go and attack some foreign people then? 'Cos being tolerant of minorities is something that only sheeps do, heil Hitler!

The sad fact is, most of the tabloid media are more in favour of the BNP, I don't follow the Daily Heil's ideas because they are vaguely racist.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Am I racist? I guess you could say so to some degree. I'm not racist towards black, yellow, pink, orange, rainbow-f*cking-flavoured people, I'm not racist towards Eastern Europeans, Mexicans, Americans, Asian, African or any other race of people. However I am 'racist' towards those people who emmigrate into this country, live of other peoples backs, get favourable treatment because of the "omg racizmz111Qqq!1222!", and often get away with more than you or I would be allowed to do.

Thats just something the Daily Mail bandwagon has drummed into your head.

I'm happy to leave you people behind while I cruise away with everyone else on the bandwagon, just don't complain if you get lonely.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Does agreeing with any of their policies make that person a racist? No.

Does sending them a subscription payment annually make you a racist, or a supporter of a race-hate group? Yes.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think I've said this before but I'll say it again: The BNP consists of a core of violent racist lunatics supported by a larger group who can at best be described as pathetic xenophobes. If they're not all racists then the ones who aren't are at the very least complicit in funding a race-hate group. Naivety isn't an excuse. Ignorance isn't an excuse. Not in law and not here.

Not once have I advocated vigilante action, but I have opposed it. Only two people in this thread have suggested that attacking these people would be a good idea.

Let's stick to the facts.

You dont think the "main" parties have hidden agendas?
No it doesn't, actually.

That's your blind assumption, you don't even know these people.

Some people may be racist, others, like myself (however I don't either support them or send them payments) may simply like some of their ideas. Again, idealistic, talking with the broad strokes instead of the finer details.
Quote from Bean0 :Why is it people keep bringing up things from 5, 10, even 15 years ago.

Sinn Fein was regarded as the political wing of the IRA back then...they are about to share control over Northern Ireland.

That's a different situation, Sein Fein (to my knowledge) haven't promised to re home immigrants. Different polices mean different yard stick to compare.

Quote from thisnameistaken :Are you going to contribute anything to this thread or are you just here to flick peanuts?

Agree 100%, and the problem is more and more people are sitting back and going 'meh ' and before we know it we have an extreme government is power.

The BNP's manifesto (can been seen here click on the PDF link middle of the way down) is written so that at first glance it doesn't do much to cause outrage, but look for a second longer and we see phrases such as
and I quote

Quote :Abolishing multiculturalism, preserving Britain

The present regime is engaged in a profound cultural war against the British people, motivated by the desire to create a new ethnic power base to replace the working class which they have abandoned in pursuit of their enthusiasm for globalisation, justified by a quasi-Marxist ideology of the equality of all cultures.

and

Quote :Our proposals:

1. We would repeal the Race Relations Acts and all other restrictions on free speech in Britain.

2. We would abolish all targets and quotas for ethnic representation in all areas of employment, public and private.

3. We would abolish all politically-correct indoctrination of the police, teachers, and other public employees.

4. We would abolish all government-sponsored ethnicity-specific professional bodies, housing associations, and other organisations.

5. We would abolish all departments, agencies, or other units of government whose sole and specific purpose is to deal with ethnic issues, grievances, or crimes. Such organisations deliberately seek out the maximum quantity of "racism" in order to justify their own existence and expand their power and budgets. The law is the law and must be enforced equally upon all without being politicised over ethnic differences.

6. We would abolish all laws against racial discrimination in employment and the government bodies associated with enforcing them.

Andy, and anyone else who backs the BNP, how can you even begin to stick up for the arseholes that think this is the way forward, even if you happen to agree with some of the more appeasing points, you will still be responsible for voting this crap in.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No it doesn't, actually.

That's your blind assumption, you don't even know these people.

Some people may be racist, others, like myself (however I don't either support them or send them payments) may simply like some of their ideas. Again, idealistic, talking with the broad strokes instead of the finer details.

You don't support them, but you make a point of vigourously defending them?

If you have strong morals, you wouldnt support the BNP because although you may like some of their policies, you would say to yourself "I wont support them because as well as some attractive policies, they are also racists, something which I don't agree with".

Why the hell is racial equality so damn hard to achieve? All the current govt has to do is set up a system that treats people as humans, not as Muslims/Christians or whatever else.

People should be proud to be British, but not just white people, anyone who calls the little rock home should be proud to be British, regardless of origin. The BNP ultimately want white people only, black people have lived in this country for far longer than I have, and so they are just as entitled to live here as I am.
Very observant of you to notice I don't support them.

Am I defending them? No.

If I have strong morals, I will think what the **** I like without t*ssers like you trying to tell me what is and isn't racist.

Would I vote for them? No. I don't know enough about them as a party, and their more intricate policies to be able to put that confidence in them.

At no point did I say I was defending them, either.

I merely said "I like some of their policies".

But oh, damn. Shit. Forgot. That makes me racist!!1

Tbh this is England. We have to, by law, accomodate Mosques and shit for people who are into that sort of thing. If an English person went to their country, do they HAVE to build churches and stuff for us? Hell ****ing no. And neither should we. Don't come into our country, preaching about how your country is so great. How proud you are of your culture? So why are you here then?

Don't expect the Brits to accommodate your beliefs and views just because you're a foreigner. It doesn't work like that, and I'm sick to death of this bullshit that we have to listen about. Obviously anyone who opposes the multi-cultural nation that we are is a racist, however those of you that are like "omg racism!11" don't even happen to notice that we may be accceping of people of different origins, so long as they don't take the piss out of the right to be here.

Many people are too scared of being different to speak up about it. It doesn't make anyone racists, just standing up for our own culture.

Don't like it here, **** off tbh.
1. We would repeal the Race Relations Acts and all other restrictions on free speech in Britain. Sounds awesome

2. We would abolish all targets and quotas for ethnic representation in all areas of employment, public and private. Sounds awesome

3. We would abolish all politically-correct indoctrination of the police, teachers, and other public employees. Sounds awesome

4. We would abolish all government-sponsored ethnicity-specific professional bodies, housing associations, and other organisations. Sounds awesome

5. We would abolish all departments, agencies, or other units of government whose sole and specific purpose is to deal with ethnic issues, grievances, or crimes. Such organisations deliberately seek out the maximum quantity of "racism" in order to justify their own existence and expand their power and budgets. The law is the law and must be enforced equally upon all without being politicised over ethnic differences. Sounds awesome

6. We would abolish all laws against racial discrimination in employment and the government bodies associated with enforcing them. Sounds awesome
Quote from tristancliffe :1. We would repeal the Race Relations Acts and all other restrictions on free speech in Britain. Sounds awesome

2. We would abolish all targets and quotas for ethnic representation in all areas of employment, public and private. Sounds awesome

3. We would abolish all politically-correct indoctrination of the police, teachers, and other public employees. Sounds awesome

4. We would abolish all government-sponsored ethnicity-specific professional bodies, housing associations, and other organisations. Sounds awesome

5. We would abolish all departments, agencies, or other units of government whose sole and specific purpose is to deal with ethnic issues, grievances, or crimes. Such organisations deliberately seek out the maximum quantity of "racism" in order to justify their own existence and expand their power and budgets. The law is the law and must be enforced equally upon all without being politicised over ethnic differences. Sounds awesome

6. We would abolish all laws against racial discrimination in employment and the government bodies associated with enforcing them. Sounds awesome

The point is, as well as these policies, the leaders of the BNP also hate people simply because of the colour of their skin, and so making them racists.

The BNP is very clever when it comes to public image it seems.
I don't hate people based on the colour of their skin. But I wish they'd go back to their countries. That's not racist. The colour of skin has nothing to do with it, it's the fact they ran away from their country for whatever reason to sponge off our system. Sure, plenty are here legally, work, pay taxes, contribute and integrate into British society. But many MANY don't. And they should 'get orf mai laand'. Along with the ones that work hard, avoid taxes, and keep within their tight immigrant mini-societies.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Very observant of you to notice I don't support them.

Am I defending them? No.

If I have strong morals, I will think what the **** I like without t*ssers like you trying to tell me what is and isn't racist.

Would I vote for them? No. I don't know enough about them as a party, and their more intricate policies to be able to put that confidence in them.

Your are defending them btw, and seeing as you just admitted that you dont really know enough about who you are defending, perhaps you shouldn't. If you aren't defending them, then what is the point of taking part in this thread/ argument, perhaps then you should stay out of it and not dig yourself any deeper.

Quote from tristancliffe :I don't hate people based on the colour of their skin. But I wish they'd go back to their countries.

Has that anything to do with the fact that they are different to you? Or is it because you some stories about them taking our jobs that were published in the Daily Mail, and believed them?

We should be giving them a reason to stay in their own country, e.g. not have a war in it/ colonising and raping it. Immigration happens for a reason you know, we sponged off their resources for several hundred years, so now its their turn.

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG