The online racing simulator
BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
Story here.

Seems like a few racist bigot arseholes might be about to get a taste of their own medicine.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Story here.

Seems like a few racist bigot arseholes might be about to get a taste of their own medicine.

I'm actually looking through the list right now....pretty interesting reading tbh
ROFL. Some of the comments from members on a few blog sites are most amusing. They are getting their panties in a right twist. Good.
If your going to be a racist piece of scum then at least have the balls to stand up and admit it instead of shouting your hateful propaganda from behind some wall of anonymity.

This is one data leak i wholeheartedly agree with
What is this group? What do they do?
#5 - J@tko
Quote from pacesetter :What is this group? What do they do?

BNP = British National Party.

Anti-black.
Anti-Muslim.
Anti-Immigrant.
Anti-LFS (probably)
Quote from J@tko :BNP = British National Party.

Anti-black.
Anti-Muslim.
Anti-Immigrant.
Anti-LFS (probably)

oh, and anti-lfs lol
You need to add to the list

Anti-human rights
Anti-brain cell
Pro-draft
Pro-capital punishment
Pro-nazi
Anti-logic
Anti-common sense

If you're a Nazi you could at least make it obvious by wearing a brown suit. Oh wait, that's what their mental retard of a London Assembly member wears a lot of the time.
Anti-Immigrant.
Anti-human rights SOME OF THE TIME - e.g. murderers and rapists
Pro-capital punishment

These three are great ideas in my opinion.
There are some decidedly un-British sounding last names on this list. There are three towns around here with the same name as me (no, not Kev you spazzes) and I managed to not grow up to be a stupid bigot, so where do all these people with names ending in "-ski" get off?
Quote from thisnameistaken :There are some decidedly un-British sounding last names on this list. There are three towns around here with the same name as me (no, not Kev you spazzes) and I managed to not grow up to be a stupid bigot, so where do all these people with names ending in "-ski" get off?

On of my favorites so far

Quote :Was 13686 (04). Will not be renewing 07 (moving abroad)

The irony there must smack them in the face, not hard enough though
Yeh, they should all be named and shamed imo.
Former policeman (anti-terrorist branch, Met)

ohh, and this one, Ex-Conservative and then Lib-Dem councillor, ex-chairman of local Green Party and UKIP member
Minister of Religion. Cert. Ed. Hobbies: steam railways

Quote from mackie The Staggie :
Quote :was 13686 (04). Will Not Be Renewing 07 (moving Abroad)

The Irony There Must Smack Them In The Face, Not Hard Enough Though

Rofl! :d
Quote from tristancliffe :Anti-Immigrant.
Anti-human rights SOME OF THE TIME - e.g. murderers and rapists
Pro-capital punishment

These three are great ideas in my opinion.

/me checks for Tristan on the list...

EDIT:- got any relatives in Cheshire Tristan?
Quote from thisnameistaken :where do all these people with names ending in "-ski" get off?

according to my dad its the german version of -sky... well whenever i call him a pole anyway
Oh Mackie - apparently there are two SPL footballers on the list, according to the panicky BNP blog comments I was reading. I don't know any SPL footballers but maybe it could be a fun game for you spotting them.
Quote from The Moose :/me checks for Tristan on the list...

EDIT:- got any relatives in Cheshire Tristan?

Yes, but they don't share the same surname!

As far as I know noone in my family is, has been, or would be a member, and nor would we vote for them etc. But that doesn't mean some of us don't support a few (and it really is a few) of their ideas in a very broad, general sense.
I have made a decision to ignore Tristan's post and use common sense.

I won't post a link to it for legal reasons, but it's bloody easy to find. I just found some of these overblown chimps in the areas where I live
Quote from thisnameistaken :Oh Mackie - apparently there are two SPL footballers on the list, according to the panicky BNP blog comments I was reading. I don't know any SPL footballers but maybe it could be a fun game for you spotting them.

I know, thats what i spend the last hour and a half trying to find no luck as of yet.

But to tide me over I find gems like this

Quote :Will not be renewing 07 - took exception to being asked to contact another similarly aged lady member!

Well, it looks as if the BNP have a lonely hearts club.....I doubt that Labour does
ATC, put what you are looking for in to any good search engine and then take a look, it'll probably be on the first page of results. I will not post any links or names for pretty bloody obvious legal reasons.
#21 - 5haz
Meh, nothing on yahoo.

I wanna be in before the lock! (not this thread!)
Thanks for giving me the link guys, it's interesting to see the kind of information they want people to give them. I keep seeing comments about wanting the age of peoples daughters and wifes. One interesting comment posted next to the details of someone living 10 minutes walk away from me in a very dodgy area...

Activist. Letter sent re. temporary activity ban (Southampton area) of six months (16/8/07)

...does that mean this person actually got banned from being an active member of the BNP? If so it wouldn't suprise me, since there have been some race related knife attacks in that area.
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by SamH : TMI
-
(The Moose) DELETED by SamH : TMI
#23 - DeKo
2 people on it from my town, hilarious
S14 please remove all that info leaving whatever is relevant to your post.
Quote from 5haz :Could somebody pm me this? Thankyou.

S14, no names!

PM'd.

Also, there's about 10 people in like 50 'finds' that live around my Area (Newbury/Reading). I feel ashamed. (Btw I changed my thingy)

3 live within walking distance of my house. Facists!

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG