The online racing simulator
Quote from Anzeee :I am asking becouse it's kinda scarry, when i normal driving on straight lane, than some idiot come directly into me from nowhere with 200km/h . But if it cant broke with that FF settings i wont worry about it anymore . Thanks for replays.

Thats how I was when I first got my g25. I was careful about it. Then I just started to use it like normal.
Quote from Anzeee :I am asking becouse it's kinda scarry, when i normal driving on straight lane, than some idiot come directly into me from nowhere with 200km/h . But if it cant broke with that FF settings i wont worry about it anymore . Thanks for replays.

Don't worry about breaking the wheel when in accident, I haven't heard of G25s breaking from crashes in-game...I did heard of broken thumb cause of it though (You can seach a little in here and you'll find the thread)
Hehe, yes i think i am just too woried about it . Well thanks for your answers.
Hey guys.. I've got a question... I'm talking to logitech support about getting a replacment wheel (my pedals are dead.. , a button is randomly stuck on the wheel... and it sometimes gives off burning smells). .. Anyhow, now I got to exchange mails with a girl.. and o_0 to my amazement... what she wrote:

"Also, as the G25 gaming wheel is a Logitech high end device, we would require for you to either send back the defective device to us or send us the picture of the device in such a state, that it cannot be reused by anyone with the reference number (xxvxzvsdfgbc) placed next to the device. Both the device and the reference number must be clearly visible in the picture."

How come I always read, in the forums and elsewhere, that they usually send a replacment, and let you keep the broken wheel o_0
Basically, they want you to make it so it can't be used. Idea is, people claim faulty hardware, get a brand new one and sell the old one.

They wanted me to send them the USB cable from my old G25 when they replaced it, never did get around to sending it them, and they never chased me up about it, they have such alot of other things to worry about.

Good trick would be to find an old mouse or keyboard that you don't use (USB ones), and cut the cable so it leaves about 30cm left. Then just hide the non cut cables on your wheel out of view, and where the USB cable would be, you place the cut USB cable so it looks like you've cut it. Then you can either keep it (What I suggest), or sell it/give it to a freind.
I have one more question (ye i know you're sick of me, but it's last question :shy.
I have ussualy computer turned on 6 of 7 days a week, what mean i am turning it off one day in a week. Logitech profiler is running all the time when computer is turned on, also wheel is pluged on (power light on gear shifter is on) all the time. Do i need to unplug it or turn profiler off by the night or when i am not using it? I am acctualy asking, if there's a chance that adapter or anything else will ower-warm.
Quote from Anzeee :I have one more question (ye i know you're sick of me, but it's last question :shy.
I have ussualy computer turned on 6 of 7 days a week, what mean i am turning it off one day in a week. Logitech profiler is running all the time when computer is turned on, also wheel is pluged on (power light on gear shifter is on) all the time. Do i need to unplug it or turn profiler off by the night or when i am not using it? I am acctualy asking, if there's a chance that adapter or anything else will ower-warm.

Well I leave it on all the time. But I think for safer use, remove the plug every once in a while or everytime you aren't using it.
Mah, i'll leave it on 6/7 days in a week and if something happen to wheel, i'll send it to guaranty. I checked documents and there's nowhere writing about time for plugged wheel.
Quote from Anzeee :Mah, i'll leave it on 6/7 days in a week and if something happen to wheel, i'll send it to guaranty. I checked documents and there's nowhere writing about time for plugged wheel.

Just in-case, if the electricity network wher you are is stable and reliable, there is no need to worry about it. If not, you'd better use some sort of Filther to protect the wheel and all other components
I've left it plugged in for ages, weeks at a time without use and there's no problem. After all, it's only an LED light. Your USB ports are still powered by the PSU I guess. As long as the PSU is switched on, even though the PC is on, it should still light up :o
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Just in-case, if the electricity network wher you are is stable and reliable, there is no need to worry about it. If not, you'd better use some sort of Filther to protect the wheel and all other components

Can you show me any filter which is using for cases, that electicity network die for some time? I realy afraid for it, becouse one time electricity network died and some part of hardware in my computer died. And i belive same can happen to wheel and i dont think, guaranty will reimburse it.
Power going off isn't a problem as such, it's the spikes that overload the adapter that can kill the wheel. If you're rich, get a decent UPS and plug all your PC equipment in it. Or just a surge protector if you don't need to shut everything off gracefully. Dunno what's good bang for buck in Slovenia, but essentially something like http://www.practicalpc.co.uk/r ... ealed-surge-protector.htm should do the job.
I have one more question about sequential mode on shifter. I have a problem. First i push shift knob down, than turn button to sequential. But when i do it, it's very hard to move shifter (up and down). I cant hear any clicking sound that i know, that gear is in place and i cant even "feel" it. It just jump back to netural position. I tried to move it like H shifter, but i cant, what is good, becouse it's in sequential mode. Before i broke something i am asking here. And btw, what are settings for sequential shifter in LFS? Half-automatic shifter and manual clutch, ye?
Asking me there are only 2 ways to shift on a G25. First , used in races,

is sequential by using paddles behind wheel. Second is to use H-shifter and

clutch what I enjoy really on CLC (a cruise server) But what I never use

is sequential mode on H-shifter.
Quote from P V L :Asking me there are only 2 ways to shift on a G25. First , used in races,

is sequential by using paddles behind wheel. Second is to use H-shifter and

clutch what I enjoy really on CLC (a cruise server) But what I never use

is sequential mode on H-shifter.

Yes, but i need to know anyway. If i am doing something wrong or i need to send it to guaranty.
Don't worry, all is well, the shifter in sequential mode isn't supposed to lock into place, but to bounce back to the middle position - like in RL, just without the feedback...
Ye but problem is that it dont bounce back or dont lock. If i put it in sequential mode and in half-automatic with auto clutch setting in LFS and i try to move shifter down, it lock for two seconds in second gear (like i have in H shifter mode :really, but than it jump back to netural. If i try to move shifter up, it dont lock or anything other dont happen . I tried to move button for switching shifting mode, i tried to move shifter easy (i thought that it maybe didnt "jumped" in position good), but nothing helps. If there's problem in shifter, i'll write to Logitech .
My assumption is that you have a wrong configuration for the sequential shifter.
All you have to do is check you LFS config for the shifter, as you probably have the wrong buttons assigned to gear up/down (likely to be the paddles by the wheel).
Recalibrate the sequential mode in LFS with the shifter positions up/down and it should work!
Quote from Mille Sabords :My assumption is that you have a wrong configuration for the sequential shifter.
All you have to do is check you LFS config for the shifter, as you probably have the wrong buttons assigned to gear up/down (likely to be the paddles by the wheel).
Recalibrate the sequential mode in LFS with the shifter positions up/down and it should work!

I already did it, but it's nothing better... I have a feeling that shifter is stucked for some reason in sequential.
Quote from Anzeee :I already did it, but it's nothing better... I have a feeling that shifter is stucked for some reason in sequential.

No, the other way round... The shifter uses two buttons twice: in H-gate mode its first and second gear, in sequential mode it's shift up and shift down... You've assigned those buttons with the H-gate gears and as the shifter doesn't lock into gear, LfS goes back to neutral as soon as you let go of the stick...

Head over to the Programmers section of the forum and get some scripts that automatically change the button assignment so you don't have to do it yourself everytime you change from H-gate to sequential and back...
Well, today i tried to switch to sequential again, to look what is acctualy wrong. First time when i switched i had same problem, but in second try i was sucsessful. Looks like something was stucked inside or something, now i can do it without problems.

I have one more question about wheel. Is something wrong if i am changing wheel's settings in profiler, very often? I mean that when i drift, i change settings to drift settings and when i cruise, i make settings for cruise (change FF and stuff). I mean if that impact bad to wheel somehow.
Hi! I have a small problem with my G25. It doesnt calibrate on the center. When my wheel is straight the car goes to right. It´s not much but it´s annoying. Also the brake pedal seems to be applied a bit even when Ive released it. It shows when I go to the steering options that it´s not fully released.
Quote from tonyonparas :Hi! I have a small problem with my G25. It doesnt calibrate on the center. When my wheel is straight the car goes to right. It´s not much but it´s annoying. Also the brake pedal seems to be applied a bit even when Ive released it. It shows when I go to the steering options that it´s not fully released.

Turn steering compensation to 0.00 and pedal compensation to 0.00 as well. Should fix that, if not, unplug your wheel, and replug it. Let it re-calibrate itself, that's what the spinny thing does. Remember you may have to move the wheel yourself with LFS running to sort it.
Quote from Anzeee :I have one more question about wheel. Is something wrong if i am changing wheel's settings in profiler, very often? I mean that when i drift, i change settings to drift settings and when i cruise, i make settings for cruise (change FF and stuff). I mean if that impact bad to wheel somehow.

I meant if something can be wrong with often device settings changes? Maybe it sounds funny, but better to ask than to pay for it .
I doubt that your wheel will break if you do that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG