The online racing simulator
Crawling down on my 2mb connection.........pfff.......so tired.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dan,
I'm gettin 105Kbps on my 1Mb connection, so im pretty chuffed with that considering the trouble some people are having
Im a bit mad about having preordered, and told that we where going to get dedicated serves exclusive to those who paid.

Well, im one of those, and nothing. Trying to d\l off RSC or gamershell is hell, the servers are getting hammered and my dl has timed out 2 times already at 60%. grrrrr
Will there be a (cP) server for nKp this evening or just a TS one?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Will you people please get off my Internet, I'm trying to download here !!! lol illepall
117KB/sec at 64%
Any comments as to the quality of the tyre physics? I'll only know in 1hr30min...
1 min to go :\
Damn.. looks like many of those has got the game now, as they have shut up
Still 15% to go..
Anyone else having problems with getting accustomed to the controls and the GUI? *ducks*
I've yet to get the car moving even though I've clutched and shifted properly. Oh and didn't forget to hit the gas either
First Impressions:????
Il let you know asap. Downloaded and extracting from the .exe at 67% done lol
Quote from biggie :Anyone else having problems with getting accustomed to the controls and the GUI? *ducks*
I've yet to get the car moving even though I've clutched and shifted properly. Oh and didn't forget to hit the gas either

LMAO
Quote from biggie :Anyone else having problems with getting accustomed to the controls and the GUI? *ducks*

Is your engine even running ???

If not, then you've got the same problem I have...

My engine isn't even running, and I have no clue how to start it...
And as the manual offline doesn't work and the manual online was not found this pretty much sucksillepall
Yep, no manuals and no engine, its too late for all this pissing around.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dan,
I laugh there was a bug in the release and there is no actual way to start the car...
Quote from ATHome :My engine isn't even running, and I have no clue how to start it...
And as the manual offline doesn't work and the manual online was not found this pretty much sucksillepall

Same here ignition button lost...
Quote from ATHome :Is your engine even running ???

If not, then you've got the same problem I have...

My engine isn't even running, and I have no clue how to start it...

No, I've found out how to start it. Click the top lever on the steering wheel and hold the second lever below for a few seconds...
The sound isn't that stunning after all.
Honestly, the very first moment I was thinking someone had farted when I reved the engine... :ices_rofl
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I can get the engine started (click on the switches on the left side of the cockpit) and can change gears but can't turn the LCD display on and can't get the car to actually, you know, move.

The online manual comes back with a 'Page not found' error and the offline manual appears to be missing.

I'm also a bit concerned that there seems to be some bad controller lag ... when I turn my wheel the wheel onscreen takes a fraction of a second to respond ... and the TrackIR head tracking is very laggy.

</scratches head>
So it doesn't work for others, too ???

Oh come on, what is this for a crap ? I'm a bit upset, but first of all, it just gives me a smile in my face somehow...

Calling a simulator Pro, with no manuals and no engine and with just one server to download... :lol:

EDIT: AAAAHHH !!! Okay... Bit too sim for my taste, but okay...
Well, it just makes you appreciate LFS's easiness and effortlessness even more...
I was also having problems with a weird white texture overlay at first. Some key like G, H or J something managed to switch it off (just tried all key blindly ^^) but it didn't help at all with the framerate. And I still can't get the car moving. Is the handbrake on or something?
I hear a number of problems thus far. GUI is terrible, cannot get around. Like Buddha says, there is controller lag for people. And sounds are not pleasing people . I am about to try this, but dang, I hope it runs ok.
Hmm, went to Actiavte it and clicked the button and nothing happened, clicked again, same result, clicked again - "No more activations avaliable"

Hmmm, shame, I really want nKp to do well, but its not impressing me so far.

Hopefully it'll sort itself out, gonna give em an email tomorrow.

LFS Community gives nKPro a go?
(777 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG