The online racing simulator
LFS Community gives nKPro a go?
i'll be in, after my ESL race... about 21.00 GMT
Quote from nikimere :i'll be in, after my ESL race... about 21.00 GMT

I'll be right be behind you Niki ol'mate

Dan,
I'm in!
just make sure you leave a space for me
I'll be there too, but it depends a lot about when (time of day) the nkpro is released and how soon I get it running. Sounds interesting

Hope I get some laps under my belt before the "event". Otherwise I'll just wreck you n00Bs!

EDIT: and... test the damage engine...
#7 - ORION
I will download the demo if there will be one... not going to buy it I guess.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I will be on the phone to Dan asking for his opinion
I'll try to be there.
I won't be buying a license until I've tried it... so I won't be making it on release day.
Quote from nikimere :i'll be in, after my ESL race... about 21.00 GMT

Quote from danowat :I'll be right be behind you Niki ol'mate

Quote from thisnameistaken :I'll be in after their ESL race too

I'll be in after the ESL race too, pre-ordered it last night. What a bargain £21 or something similar
#12 - axus
I'm not in (not planning to buy nKPro until good reviews come out) but I should just add that tristancliffe's (and several other people's) presence is subject to change based on the LFS patch release date.
Quote from thisnameistaken :And I will give him the thrashing of his life.

Just you try

Apparently, crashes etc are logged, so you might win that race
Ohhhh............now I am really excited about it!!!!.

Should be a blast, heck, it might even be here earlier than Monday!!!!.

@Shaun, I am sure I can drive one handed (meaning I'll have the phone in the other) LOL

Dan,
Quote from danowat :@Shaun, I am sure I can drive one handed (meaning I'll have the phone in the other) LOL

Dont you mean phone in one hand and that sweet frex in the other
#16 - DeeS
Quote from tristancliffe :I'm in!

me too!!!
I'm in. Should be some good fun
I'll first try the demo before buying anything and honestly, since Victor announced that the new tyre model dramatically improves the feeling in LFS, I don't really see a apparent reason to buy nK, other than out of principle to support the lone-developers, of course.

I know nK will be alot better than any of that ISI rubbish, but pre-ordering it is far from being a no-brainer, unlike S3 is/was.

Anyhow, demo will tell...
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think a new sim will be a great leveller. We'll see how much your two-year experience advantage in LFS helps you out

Oh damn, really? I'll be scared to push now in case some website somewhere is storing all my most embarrassing accidents!

All those..thousands..of accidents
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think a new sim will be a great leveller. We'll see how much your two-year experience advantage in LFS helps you out

If truth be told you learnt LFS at a much faster rate than me - it took me longer to get to your speed that it's taken you. Whether this is because during the two year head-start I had on you the physics were less refined or if I just concentrated on too few car/track combos (MRT @ SO Classic for example) I don't know. But yes, I think we'll learn at a similar rate and it will be interesting to see who progresses fastest...

But I have exams and revision to squeeze in (or should that be squeeze in sim racing between revision stints?) so whilst I can devote some time to nKP and LFS R it's not going to be as much as perhaps you manage, giving you an advantage.

But, at the end of the day, I'll be the victor (no pun intended) so, in the words of a 6 year old, nah nah nee nah nah!
Quote from ORION :I will download the demo if there will be one... not going to buy it I guess.

There will be demo. The full version works as demo without the license just like LFS does. But the bad news for you is that demo doesn't have MP. :P

how about making a private server and give the password here? Good idea but on the other hand I think there won't be that much servers in general in the very first days after the release... other players wouldnt like that.
Quote from deggis :There will be demo. The full version works as demo without the license just like LFS does. But the bad news for you is that demo doesn't have MP. :P

how about making a private server and give the password here? Good idea but on the other hand I think there won't be that much servers in general in the very first days after the release... other players wouldnt like that.

it's awesome that such alot of people have shown interest in the idea! it looks like we'll be able to password-protect the server and still have a decent grid. if only a handful show up though, and feel like inviting more racers we'll just remove the password. it's no big deal. i'll edit the first post with the password later on.

but i really can't make any promises at this time though, beacuse there's still no info on the server-software. but i bet kunos has a plan, just as our beloved lfs devs!
Well, I'm obviously in, can't wait till monday 10th. What will we race, f1600s ?
i'm gonna try the demo 1st and if its good then i'll buy it. i expect nk Pro to be amazing
Quote from kamkorPL :Well, I'm obviously in

Quote from kamkorPL :What will we race, f1600s ?

Everything
-

LFS Community gives nKPro a go?
(777 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG