The online racing simulator
i tried to find a youtube clip, its hard, but if someone has an Opel/Vauxhall/Holden/Saturn Astra 1.8 16v, could they make me an engine sound :P
Quote from BradstaMS :i tried to find a youtube clip, its hard, but if someone has an Opel/Vauxhall/Holden/Saturn Astra 1.8 16v, could they make me an engine sound :P

I've made an Opel Astra sound (based on one of Gills's sounds, credits to him too)
Attached files
FXO_^3Ras^9AstraF^15.eng - 319.2 KB - 1127 views
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Here you go EnjoY my turbo sr20det sound xD

Gils i have question- can jou make this blow off louder? moskvich nice sound but i like blow off louder The sound is in 708 poust
I really like that engine sound Rascar, its sounds sweet, is there anyway you could experiment and make the sound of a stock 1.8 Astra?
Quote from BradstaMS :I really like that engine sound Rascar, its sounds sweet, is there anyway you could experiment and make the sound of a stock 1.8 Astra?

well, yeah. I will have a look at it

EDIT: Got it for you
Attached files
FXO_^3Ras^9Astra1.8_16v.eng - 381.2 KB - 1381 views
i just wanted a nice sound that i wanted soo much in RB4, you know 2fast 2furious right ? i loved the Lancer Evolution VII engine sound, and it looks that they used stock engine to make the movie, can you make me EVO VII engine sound like 2fast 2furious for my RB4 ?

by the way, i have the link of youtube of the Evo VII engine sound that i want:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w18l-...eature=related

Thanks !
Fz5
Hello gentlemen

This is my first time to modify engine sounds in LFS, I've chose the FZ5 which I am driving now in the road sport winter cup season 2.
You will find 4 attached sounds, discover which one is your favorite and tell me please, even if you did not like any of them, and the reason so I can adjust it again.

Enjoy
Attached files
FZ5_Ihab1.eng - 323.6 KB - 1235 views
FZ5_Ihab2.eng - 323.6 KB - 1109 views
FZ5_Ihab3.eng - 323.6 KB - 1369 views
FZ5_Ihab4.eng - 323.6 KB - 1299 views
How can i listen to eng files?
Could anyone whos good at making realistic engine sounds could edit the XRG car sounds to something similar to this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs-jAImScms

And is it possible to add a turbo spooling sound to the XRG?
Sounds nice ill just change some volumes and sounds and it will be great

Thanks Ihab
My custom sound for XFG
Hello.
I'm new at the forum, and I've seen this theme to the sounds of cars and I would let my sound XFG.
A greeting
Attached files
XFG_Valefor.eng - 320.4 KB - 2453 views
Well Here again, don´t know if you remember that sound i posted here for the FZR, i was thinking it sounds like a porsche 911 997 RSR, well it doesn´t sounds very much like it, so now i did a HARD tweaking on it and it now sounds like the real car, Here it is, Really hope you like it.

EDIT: added a Preview, a MP3 audio sample.

Adolfo Herrera.
Attached files
FZR-997RSR-Sample.mp3 - 397.4 KB - 1682 views
FZR_997RSR-2.eng - 263.4 KB - 1878 views
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Well Here again, don´t know if you remember that sound i posted here for the FZR, i was thinking it sounds like a porsche 911 997 RSR, well it doesn´t sounds very much like it, so now i did a HARD tweaking on it and it now sounds like the real car, Here it is, Really hope you like it.

EDIT: added a Preview, a MP3 audio sample.

Adolfo Herrera.

Real nice sound man
sorry mate i was just wondering if u could give a rb30 sound a shot,

i have used ur osunds before and there awesome

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xm_lkoMMRR0

skip to 47 seconds

it will be much apriciated

thanks ~
lol
Could anyone please make an Opel Astra 1.6 16V or 1.8 gsi sound for an XFG and XFR? please?

Thank you in advance.
Tried to make a Citroën Saxo vts sound with kinda custom exhaust
Attached files
XFG_^3Ras^9SaxoVTS.eng - 192.6 KB - 2140 views
Here we go again Here is my brand new Skyline sound ,made by me,hope you guys like it please comments .Greetz!
Attached files
XRT_vank skyline 1.1.eng - 427.5 KB - 2949 views
LFS is in an alpha stage. You need to download the test patch Z8 or 9.
Quote from RacingBlood :I was wondering if anyone could make a sound file for the FO8 [snip]

It won't work because Demo licence cannot use FO8

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG