The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
Quote from Jertje :Poking fun at Massa's family for celebrating wrongly (and who really expected otherwise at that point?) is just sad and quite low tbh. What you see is a father incredibly happy and proud of his son, being told it's not meant to be. Can't you all just... you know, be happy for Hamilton, instead of reacting your emotions in a negative manner towards Massa instead?

I'm going to be called a grumpy man with an overly grumpy reaction/attitude here, but when I empathise with Massa's family it's quite sad. Massa drove a great race and was in great shape for the entire weekend. I'm happy for Hamilton, but not happy enough to shove fail-pie in the losers face as a celebration round.

you know the funny thing is that all of a sudden all the people forgot how others were flaming Anthony (which is, a FATHER, who is proud of his SON)
when they had a good race and Ferrari didnt.
Yeah, let's all be ****s because others already are
Quote from DevilDare :you know the funny thing is that all of a sudden all the people forgot how others were flaming Anthony (which is, a FATHER, who is proud of his SON)

Im sure you hate me right now, but well put lad.
Quote from DevilDare :you know the funny thing is that all of a sudden all the people forgot how others were flaming Anthony (which is, a FATHER, who is proud of his SON)

Celebrate for Hamilton, not against Ferrari, why is that so difficult? Are you happy Hamilton won the championship, or happy to be able to shove sh*t in Massa's face?

Who cares what others did anyway, it's not important anymore: your favourite driver is the champion, so be happy! Save the smack-talk for next season, it's good fun in between races, not so much when the final cards have been played.
Some poking is to be expected. I had to laugh when i saw that clip of massa's dad on tv too - so what? If Massa would have won Hamilton would have been the pokee. Life is so unfair .... :rolleyes:

It's not fun when people start to joke about people with actual problems.
Having some fun on behalf of multi-millionairs I don't really have any objection against.
victor yo so cuwl
Quote from Victor :Some poking is to be expected. I had to laugh when i saw that clip of massa's dad on tv too - so what? If Massa would have won Hamilton would have been the pokee. Life is so unfair .... :rolleyes:

Having some fun on behalf of multi-millionairs I don't really have any objection against.

I just think it's in bad taste to laugh at someone else's misfortune - so what? Hamilton might have been the pokee, but perhaps his family wouldn't be put in the situation where they were cheering because they thought that their driver had done something great, and subsequently made to look ridiculous because of it. It's just extra harsh and unneeded at that point. Anyway, I'll leave it at that since this is a pointless discussion to have, and I certainly have nothing to gain with it.
I laughed when it was live and I saw the news being delivered to the "Ferrari garage", the reaction was genuinely comical - it wasnt just his father but the whole garage jumping for joy, it was a comical moment - but it's over now and i'm not going to gloat on it.

Massa faught hard for the championship, I personally dont think he deserved it as much as Hamilton, I dont think Massa is a complete driver as he still struggles when things aren't going his way, he still cant pass or is outright dangerous at it (Fuji), I honestly dont think he's championship material at the moment. I think his place in the hunt was due to artificial inflation.

Still I was convinced Massa had the better chance of winning this morning. Nobody can throw away a sure bet quite as well as Hamilton.
Quote from aoun :Im sure you hate me right now, but well put lad.

why should i hate you?

anyway i am off
Quote from Victor :Some poking is to be expected. I had to laugh when i saw that clip of massa's dad on tv too - so what? If Massa would have won Hamilton would have been the pokee. Life is so unfair .... :rolleyes:

Done. (Look below )
Tim bad spoiler there in your sig.
Quote from DevilDare :so i am cocky cos i can have a good laugh at all Ferrari fans as Hamilton is the WDC ?

You're cocky in the way that the haters think Lewis is cocky. IE: your not

The voice of reason speaks.

Ferrari are the Man Utd of motor racing. A truly arrogant team of bad losers.

No one is poking fun at Massa's family He's a nice guy. People are poking fun at Ferrari, a team that wouldn't know what fun is if it slapped them in the face.

I'm not ashamed to admit, I'm equally as delighted that Ferrari lost as i am that Lewis won.

I find nothing to like about Ferarri whatsoever. Its a pity a genuinely likeable guy like Massa drives for them.
Quote from Jertje :I just think it's in bad taste to laugh at someone else's misfortune - so what? (...)

That's the point. Apparantly some people find other people's misfortune genuinely comical. The same people probably like watching those clip shows on TV, you know, "Germany's most stupid (whatever)". All you see is people tripping on bananas, being hit in the face by a rake etc. The Massa celebration/frustration clip falls exactly into that category. Personally, I could never laugh about it. Just not my kind of humour.

Anyway, most exciting race I can remember. However, the overtaking of Glock happened so fast and unexpectedly, that it didn't really register with me until it was all over. It somehow left me empty for that reason. Anybody else feel that way? (And no, this is not because I didn't want Lewis to win. I didn't care either way.)
Quote from The Moose : Ferrari are the Man Utd of motor racing. A truly arrogant team of bad losers.

People are poking fun at Ferrari, a team that wouldn't know what fun is if it slapped them in the face.

I find nothing to like about Ferarri whatsoever.

Funny, this is exactly how I feel about McLaren. Interesting how much personal perception can completely swing things
Quote from The Moose :The voice of reason speaks.

Ferrari are the Man Utd of motor racing. A truly arrogant team of bad losers.

No one is poking fun at Massa's family He's a nice guy. People are poking fun at Ferrari, a team that wouldn't know what fun is if it slapped them in the face.

I'm not ashamed to admit, I'm equally as delighted that Ferrari lost as i am that Lewis won.

I find nothing to like about Ferarri whatsoever. Its a pity a genuinely likeable guy like Massa drives for them.

same kind of personality as kimi then?
Quote from kirmy :same kind of personality as kimi then?

Kimi has a personality?
Quote from Jertje :Celebrate for Hamilton, not against Ferrari, why is that so difficult? Are you happy Hamilton won the championship, or happy to be able to shove sh*t in Massa's face?

Who cares what others did anyway, it's not important anymore: your favourite driver is the champion, so be happy! Save the smack-talk for next season, it's good fun in between races, not so much when the final cards have been played.

Big +1!
I wonder how much money did Glock get for this

(j/k)
Quote from The Moose :Kimi has a personality?

fair point haha, we all know of the pic of kimis emotions, suprised he didnt play a bigger role today
I'm a big McLaren fan.... sad to see Hamilton win it but glad to see he had it gifted to him by Glock than him winning as he'd have liked!

Still, amazing race and by far the race of the season!
Last laps - REALLY interesting... Glock's car was slow... Bullshit...
Quote from StableX :Still, amazing race and by far the race of the season!

I'd disagree, tbh.

Of course, it benefits from being the championship-deciding race but it wasn't by far the best race of the season.

I thought the whole season was great. So many different winners and so many chaotic and unexpected races. I can count the really boring races with one hand which has almost never been the case when Schumacher was still driving.

Really looking forward to next season. I hope BMW and Renault will be up there with Ferrari and McLaren and it will be a four-way fight.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG