The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
Quote from aoun :Here is where im going to get banned from the forums and told off hard ay, but what the heck.

I could bet that if Massa and Lewis where in swapped positions, and Glock did that with Massa, every British and English flag supporting Lewis would be calling F1 no longer a sport and Ferrari Assistance yak yak yak and crying and moaning.

Ill keep it clean, but i bet that would happen.

+alot
lol that part of track wasnt that wet, just watched replay, glock failed big time
Quote from andybarsblade :Ok ive already explained this so i can only assume that you are retarded.... GLOCK HAD SLICKS ON!

Yes he did, thats why i said id rather wait for updates etc and hear that it was his own mistakes.

Do you know others where on slicks lapping 18sec slower..?

I havent made any judgements other then IF he did on purpose, shame. Other then that, Congrats to Lewis.
Quote from Gil07 :What a crap end to a crap season... Glock should be ashamed, team orders OK, but I can only think money will swap hands...

Look at the replay, you clearly see Glock is slower than Hamilton and the car behind Hamilton too, so if he lifted for Hamilton he lifted for Heidfeld or who ever it was. It was so close at the end, but it was hilarious to see Felipe's dad almost start to cry mwuahahahhahahaa
If Glock chose to let Hamilton through whats the big deal, fair play to the lad. Alot of you wouldnt be complaining if it was the other way round. Hamilton deserved the WDC, hes set F1 on fire, we've had more exciting races this year than we have had for the last 5 years of F1.

Oh yeh, the brazillian people should be ashamed of how their crowd behaved today, disrespectful pricks.

But **** me am buzzing, Hamilton FTW!
Quote from SamH :Nahh aoun, it's easy to see what happened. If Glock was gonna hand it to Hami, he would have hidden it better by pitting for inters like everyone else did, and not risk his motor by trying to drive on a dampening track with dries on.

Thats what i ment earlier, its not that simple just to slow down like that and hand it over.
Quote from aoun :Here is where im going to get banned from the forums and told off hard ay, but what the heck.

I could bet that if Massa and Lewis where in swapped positions, and Glock did that with Massa, every British and English flag supporting Lewis would be calling F1 no longer a sport and Ferrari Assistance yak yak yak and crying and moaning.

Not every Lewis supporter, but quite a few, yes. Note that Massa hasn't said well done to Lewis. It may be because of his groomed plasticness, but I'm sure Hamilton would have said well done to Massa.

And the rest of you would be telling the Hamilton fanboys to shut up and stop crying.

However, the roles are reversed, so its our job to tell the Massa supporters to shut up and stop crying, only fair.

Some people are famous and sucessful because of controversy, Hamilton is one such person, long after he is gone, Hamilton will be remembered for all the FIAscos he has created, the opinions he has divided, he has brought F1 into the mainstream, a few years ago, nobody on the street talked about F1, now they do, and for that he will be remembered.

How boring is it watching a driver cruise his way through the season to a championship, perhaps because Hamilton is so agressive, arrogant, inconsistent and such a general cock, that what makes following him exciting, because just when you think he has it in the bag, he goes and bins it.

Hes a great driver, but not a good man.

Just please get over the fact Massa has lost it, its not the end of the world, Massa has gone from a dodgy number 2 to a genuine threat, just the other week I was dissing his wet weather skills, but he has proved me wrong. I expect to see a more determined, supercharged Massa next year, rather like Hamilton at the start of this year.

Quote from Timdpr :Not every Lewis supporter, but quite a few, yes. Note that Massa hasn't said well done to Lewis. It may be because of his groomed plasticness, but I'm sure Hamilton would have said well done to Massa.

I doubt that somehow, although I'm glad that Hamilton has won the championship, I'm still bothered about the fact that he is a bit of a prat and that the rest of the world hates him because of that. But thats his reputation now, he is young nasty man, next year's target. Perhaps by some miracle he will mellow and become a bit more bearable.
Quote from Rdcranno :If Glock chose to let Hamilton through whats the big deal, fair play to the lad.

If this was true, purely from a hypothetical point of view, the big deal for me would be that there's no race to watch. What's the point of being in the race if you're not there to race?
ROFL 5haz, straight out, come back when your balls drop.
What eventful last laps. Glad Hamilton has the world championship, really deserved it. Hope he wins it next year aswell which he will.
I didn't really care about who wins the title, it's not Kimi, don't care. But that was still the most exciting finish I've ever witnessed (yes, I'll rank that even higher than last years).

Even if I don't like Hamilton's comments, or the way he drives sometimes, I still think he's far more deserving champion than Massa. Hamilton has already shown multiple times that he's truly a unique talent (this years Silverstone, for start). But I don't think Massa has. He still haven't have an exceptional race. All other champions on the grid (Alonso, Kimi and Hamilton) have done it. Massa's never won a race outside the top 2 starting places, and that's what makes the difference for me.

So, congrats to Hamilton and all the British folks out there, I know you've waited a long time to see a fellow countryman take the title.

Next year, it's going to be an epic battle between Kimi, Lewis and Alonso.
Quote from andybarsblade :Ok ive already explained this so i can only assume that you are retarded.... GLOCK HAD SLICKS ON!

if glock did this on a RR server, would he be banned? :hide:
Watched the whole race, was very ****ing awesome. Very tense all the way through, last lap I thought it was all over.

But thankfully, Hamilton got some luck. He's a deserving champion
Although obviously being a Ferrari nut (more than just a banboy), I have to say the last thing I would want to happen now is some stupid penalty handed to Hamilton for something that he probably lost time on.
Shame on Glock really shame..

Massa u are the best we know it from today..
Glock was struggling. You can easily see that after Hamilton overtakes him that Glock is struggling to keep the rear in line. I am not a fan boy of Hamilton but i think he thoroughly deserves the WDC.

Well done Lewis!
#468 - Ast
Get out Hami
Absolutely incredible. I'm still in shock.

I feel sorry for Massa, he's a genuine nice guy, but i have only one word for the the final result.

Justice!

Well done Lewis, you deserved it.
Quote from aoun :Just watching the replay, it was as if glock let Lewis through.

However, we will find out later what really happened. If Glock genuinely could not drive, Congratulations to Lewis!! If not...

..shame on both of them.

Come on look past that fat head of yours and watch Glock on the exit of the last corner as soon as the power goes down the wheels spin like a bitch, so how you think he was going to defend a postion with that lack of grip?
Quote from Rappa Z :Although obviously being a Ferrari nut (more than just a banboy), I have to say the last thing I would want to happen now is some stupid penalty handed to Hamilton for something that he probably lost time on.

Agreed 100%, if Lewis cops a penalty.. that's too silly.
absolutely epic this is! out of words! absolutely amazing!
**** it! 2 days, and everyone will forget it

I need to watch it! Hope i will find it somewhere.
Quote from rc10racer :Come on look past that fat head of yours and watch Glock on the exit of the last corner as soon as the power goes down the wheels spin like a bitch, so how you think he was going to defend a postion with that lack of grip?

Dude my head isnt that fat. I never said anything official. It was as if he let him through in IMO. I didnt say HE LET him through.

EDIT: For the first time in a while though, my heart was pumping to just know what would happen next. Wild finish.
Quote from rc10racer :Come on look past that fat head of yours and watch Glock on the exit of the last corner as soon as the power goes down the wheels spin like a bitch, so how you think he was going to defend a postion with that lack of grip?

If Glock hadn't got out of the way and let Lewis through, there would have been a very, very controversial crash.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG