The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :

There are people like lerts who can't manage to get anything useful out of their mouth.
There are people that rightfully call him out on his idiocy.
There are people who do that by throwing insults and flames.

And then there are people like you, who follow his trail and leave no chance to be the politically correct knight in shining armour, defending his nonsense no matter how ridiculous it gets, all under the guise of "he's harming nobody" and "it's entertaining".

Both of these are your subjective points, not facts. From my point of view he actually dishes out lots of mental harm while at the same time being an insult to our intelligence and to science. He lost his entertainment value (wow, laughing at the mentally challenged) many postings ago and the only thing he adds to the forum is his spam (or thoughts or theories or however you like to call it) and the spam and insults that are a reaction to his. It would most likely be the best for him (and us) if he stopped posting, at least while high and not on his meds, to give him a chance to get off of this harmful mental rollercoaster of getting attention and being insulted but not understanding why.
Well, as I see it, lerts, despite being a nice guy, has a huge problem: being tolerated in here (unlike in many other forums) just encouraged him in his quite unconventional behaviour. Now I don't know if lerts mental problems are real or he's just fooling with us, but I know that anyone else with his post history would've been banned a long time ago.
But somehow the mods seem to like him, possibly because of some kind of helpers syndrome.
And for the motivation of the guys frequenting his threads (including me, obviously), I think it's rather similar to going to a freakshow. In the back of your head there's a small voice telling you it's immoral to see freaks as entertainment, thus, to cancel out that voice, people act offensive either towards lerts, or towards the lerts "haters", which additionally eases off their bad consciousness.
Android-

There's also an english barrier, like when Lerts said 'piano' instead of 'curb'. That makes him sound even more bizarre than he might otherwise; a lot of the stuff he posts is typical New Agey talk, with a very heavy dose of not knowing english translations of things. Result = Lertsspeak.

Really, he does need to tone it down a bit again. But so do the people coming into his threads just to bash him. Probably a case where everybody should zip it and move along.

Lerts, there are better forums than the LFS forum for talking about the subjects you want to talk about. If you're still posting here in order to get the same old reactions out of people then thats unfair on the forum, as you know it can get nasty in here and the tone can come down very quickly. You've been around long enough to understand the kinds of content which will likely annoy people, so I wonder why you keep posting these things? A civil and polite forum is best (most useful) for everyone and I'm sure you'd agree with that.
i try to share my independent discovery of reversing a compass unavalaible on the net and im attacked?

why mine is worse than any other ot?

i dont care what people say about me cause it seems its always the same 5 guys
Quote from AndroidXP :There are people like lerts who can't manage to get anything useful out of their mouth.
There are people that rightfully call him out on his idiocy.
There are people who do that by throwing insults and flames.

And then there are people like you, who follow his trail and leave no chance to be the politically correct knight in shining armour, defending his nonsense no matter how ridiculous it gets, all under the guise of "he's harming nobody" and "it's entertaining".

Both of these are your subjective points, not facts. From my point of view he actually dishes out lots of mental harm while at the same time being an insult to our intelligence and to science. He lost his entertainment value (wow, laughing at the mentally challenged) many postings ago and the only thing he adds to the forum is his spam (or thoughts or theories or however you like to call it) and the spam and insults that are a reaction to his. It would most likely be the best for him (and us) if he stopped posting, at least while high and not on his meds, to give him a chance to get off of this harmful mental rollercoaster of getting attention and being insulted but not understanding why.

Very inteligently put, agreed.
Quote from Electrik Kar :
But so do the people coming into his threads just to bash him. Probably a case where everybody should zip it and move along.

I wholeheartly agree with thhat.

And Android, I do not actually defend him, I just trying to stand neutral because I am fed up by the flame-whore-posting by the SAME people again, again, again AND again. This does not mean I actually take part with Lerts, it's just a matter about the never ending bashing.

I have with many occasion said I don't know a shit about Lerts post, nor do I really care, that's why I am not posting, and yes you are right - I don't know a shit about science or what's right or wrong in this world, but that has never been my intension either. I may disagree by people and say so aswell, but 1,2 maybe 3 times is enough, not like 10-20 times by the same people all over again.

Lerts, your theories are, by common sence wrong, and that's it. But I have nothing against having a propper laugh when talking about xpermo racing and wormhole with multiple dimmesions. Maybe step down a little and, well enjoy S2 lisence with some racing. This is just, well not one of these kind of forums where it's suitable, tho I have nothing against you, but with the current people around / structure of the forum these kind of theories and belifs, well they just not fit it.
#157 - AMB
Quote from lerts :i try to share my independent discovery of reversing a compass unavalaible on the net and im attacked?

why mine is worse than any other ot?

i dont care what people say about me cause it seems its always the same 5 guys

Not just 5, most are too afraid to say what they think, because they will get an infraction!! OMG ze end of the world jah?
well if even the very end suggest me i better stop posting thats what i will do

actually i feel all down due to this thread so maybe its best
#159 - AMB
Quote from lerts :well if even the very end suggest me i better stop posting thats what i will do

actually i feel all down due to this thread so maybe its best

Don't stop posting, just please don't write silly things that are not even remotely believable, it's annoying (even though I don't have to read it)
Quote from AMB :Don't stop posting, just please don't write silly things that are not even remotely believable, it's annoying (even though I don't have to read it)

now you are just torturing him.
#161 - AMB
Quote from JJ72 :now you are just torturing him.

hope he reads it and understand and doesn't post anything back to do with wormholes or something un-logical.
then it wouldn't be lerts lol.
#163 - AMB
Unfortunately
Lerts, it's not your original post that made his thread escalate. It was the fact that despite multiple proves that your idea wasn't new and is in fact quite basic school knowledge in most countries, you still insinsted on it beng something new.

You really need to learn to cope with criticism better (allthough, admittedly, some of the critics should also type it out a tad more polite, including me)

So don't stop to post, but rather try to understand and accept that people have different opinions than you and are sometimes right.
Quote from The Very End :I wholeheartly agree with thhat.
I do not actually defend him, I just trying to stand neutral because I am fed up by the flame-whore-posting by the SAME people again, again, again AND again.

I've tried to stay 'neutral' towards lerts, hell, I never really looked at his theories thread, but this thread made me snap......
i said i found out how to reverse a compass by myself and that this trick is unavalaible in the net

what i would expect from a normal person is gogling how to reverse a compass and not finding anithing admitting i did something usefull because now the trick is avalaible on the net which didnt happen before

not providing a single link with my trick and saying everybody knows is childish and a lie

you would have a base on this thread being spam or stupid if somebody had provided a link with my trick, i gurantee you if being so i would have humble this idea

and being my thread on myself being locked i stopped discussing my feelings and changed to science

but doesnt matter as soon as you distinguish your self as different people will jump at your throat

sse what happened when i said i like 40-65º lock on my g25 somebody even called me a moron and many attacked me
Quote from mookie427 :I've tried to stay 'neutral' towards lerts, hell, I never really looked at his theories thread, but this thread made me snap......

A forum thread makes you snap?

Then you would be worse than lerts.
xD maybe I didn't phrase that well enough....I'd been fine towards him before but this thread, when he was offered all the proof he was asking for and still refused to accept it or even acknowledge it, made my opinion of him change
i still havent seen a link explaining the trick, what proof are you talking about
THERE HE GOES AGAIN:weeping::chairs::bananadea

what more PROOF do you need?
Lerts you inspired me. I'll be the first one on the net to post a video showing how to knot your shoelaces together and then demonstrate the awesome trick of applying the floor directly to your forehead. I think that would even surpass your "trick" in usefulness. I'm going to be famous! Sorry for stealing your fame, though.
-
(lerts) DELETED by lerts
somewhere i wrote that it´s unknown whether wowow exists. well, without reading through 672845678257632 pages of maybe-spam to see whether someone already found it .....

it´s been hiding on the fragmaster.net ventrilo server for years now:
Attached images
wowowexists.jpg
youtube or it didn't happen
-
(eimer_) DELETED by eimer_ : i hate when it says i edited it
Oh screw youtube. Go see for yourself and meet world-famous FM-Failure on the way: www.fragmaster.net/vt

Join The Wowow!

Quote from lerts :i still havent seen a link explaining the trick, what proof are you talking about

when i was in school we covered that age 11 or 12, so unless your school books are far behind what we used i suggest you pop down to your local school and ask your physics teacher, he'll be glad to explain it to you.

just because it's not on youtube or easily found on google doesn't mean its new, thoug actually after googling how to reverse a compass needle this was the first link in the results

http://scitation.aip.org/getab ... idtype=cvips&gifs=yes

its from 2003 so unless your using your wormholes for time travel i think thats before your "discovery".

also here's a link to a site about experimenting with magnetism for students, you'll notice it has a warning about how easy it is to accidently reverse a compass needle's polarity and how to correct this. obviously if they are warning against this then it's pretty common knowlage

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/se ... ploring_magnetism/s1.html

(this was on the third page of google results by the way so when your searching on the net to see if somethings been "found" before, try looking past the first page

my 1st youtube on my discovery of pole shifting
(214 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG