The online racing simulator
hell i didnt say i invented it

im the 1st to put it on the net and found out independently

how many times have i said this
He just told you that you weren't the first, how many more people need to tell you this?
am i not the first to publish it on the net?

feel free to prove it
lerts, you don't seem to grasp the main flaw of your "publication".

There is no need for it, because everyone who visited a school (and paid attention) knows this already.
It's about as usefull as a guide on how to produce boiling water. A google search (http://www.google.at/search?hl ... &btnG=Suche&meta=) doesn't really give you an answer, but that doesn't mean that anyone with a tad of common sense wouldn't know it anyway.

There are basically two reasons why you can't find things online.
The first: because it isn't know (or freely available), just like you said
The second: there is no need for it to be online because it's common knowledge. Sadly, your "discovery" falls into this category.

Also, I looked up the OP. You asked for opinions. and that was what you got, just that they didn't agree with you.
is not common knowledge

http://www.adkforum.com/showthread.php?p=107616

I have a collection of about 20 medium and high quality orienteering compasses that I sometimes use for teaching, though they are just as good for using in the field. The problem is I often carry them to where ever I teach all together in close contact to one another. If they get banged around, it is possible for one to affect another enough to reverse polarity, especially if the compasses are arranged such that the needles are not free to rotate. So I use those 2 reversed compasses as teaching aids too, to show it can happen and it really is not the end of the world.

he is a clueless techer about this trick

can plz tell me the medium age here id like to know
Ok, it might not be common knowledge where you're at, BUT it is in most of europe.
And how is he clueless, he knows about the phenonemon and how to do and reverse it. like most people do.

And the medium age in here about 20 from what I think, but the mods surely could calculate it from the added birthday dates.
he is a teacher and he doesnt know the trick he resignated to have 2 reversed compasses

and when someone asks for the trick they go cuantic

none of those experts on compasses know the trick because a guy with a reversed compass asks for helps and he gets none

now you see is not that i have the tipical schizo sympton of believing i invented something great like fitness in 3 minutes

is that i learnt by myself a trick unavalaible on the net and share it though as old as compasses

and by the way im hated i bet the net has been search throughly for this trick to prove me wrong with no succes at all

for the future ill save my ideas for a more adult forum though at 18 i was mean too i kind of understand whats going on here, im 34
i wonder what lerts looks like in real life
Quote from lerts :
for the future ill save my ideas for a more adult forum though at 18 i was mean too i kind of understand whats going on here, im 34

Honestly, I can't think of any place where you wouldn't get the same answers...
Quote from ColeusRattus :Honestly, I can't think of any place where you wouldn't get the same answers...

The flat earth society maybe?
I don't think an internet forum with an average member age of 34 is any more mature than an internet forum with an average member age of 20.
you do realise that they make fun of you in there?
oh, and thanks for letting me know how you're named in the Il2 forums.
the difference is that no one on the other forum asked you for more information and to explain your point, here people actually took an interest and you responded by claiming to be cutting the wings of science and relating it to the milyway, blackholes and the earths magnetic field and then when people pointed out it was common knowlage about magnets having this effect you would not believe them. in the other forum, people ignored your point completly and passed comments about poles with magnetic personalities and fancying a mikyway as they hadn't had one for months ( though the first comment was that your taste is horrible and why, just why ? )

if thats the forum response you want then believe me a lot of people here will be glad to restrict their replies to critisising your taste and going off topic whilst ignoring your point completly.

also can you explain why your posting on there for some reason seem to contain far better english than on here ?

anyway folks to carry on in the manner lerts requests, which do you prefer, a milkyway or a mars bar ?
(engage carry on film mode)

so anyway if i met a magnetic pole would she have a black hole that could be rubbed over my needle and would i get sucked in ?

(carry on film mode off)

also for those older members i seam to recall reading that marianne faithfull allegedly had a lot of trouble with mars and her black hole
Quote from lerts :he is a teacher and he doesnt know the trick he resignated to have 2 reversed compasses

and when someone asks for the trick they go cuantic

none of those experts on compasses know the trick because a guy with a reversed compass asks for helps and he gets none

now you see is not that i have the tipical schizo sympton of believing i invented something great like fitness in 3 minutes

is that i learnt by myself a trick unavalaible on the net and share it though as old as compasses

and by the way im hated i bet the net has been search throughly for this trick to prove me wrong with no succes at all

Lerts, you post on a racing game forum about some weird "scientific discovery" you have made and no one really cares. Your just searching for attention and your getting the best of it, unfortunately for you its impossible to win this argument because you aren't the first person ever to find this out and you aren't going to be famously recognised by everyone because of your knowledge. Your going to be recognised as "that one who posted all the wierd science stuff on lfs forum while probably on drugs".
you say its widely known

YOU FAIL on providing a link and it cant be so obvious when thres 3 wiki questions asking exactly this with no answers

my point is far proven and when i was 18 i could be mean but i was never a lier saying i knew something i did not and was convinced by solid arguments you are rebatting as what you are 18 years old pimpled childs

and being my point so solidly proved with your miserable FAIL on providing a link explaining the trick that i consider this discusion over

now go bulling the nerds of your school

ive been arguing and arguing for nothing only adult behaviour here is been the very end who adviced me to stop posting my theories, a good advice seeing the bulling nature of the children of this forum

just imagined i posted this here:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru ... f/2601013236/m/7291035696

i would be banned due to people revolting their stomach and reporting due to somebody showing some feelings

and if you say im no good cause almost everybody jumped on me i gurantee you is not my problem but this forum problem where the mods dance to the tune of the forumers and in here this tune is carried by very mean people

man my delusion of a world with no suffering is over, this world must be badly fuc+d up because theres so many ****+d up people, and by that i mean BAD

i had a bad day so as i stood you r poison stand now mine
Quote from ColeusRattus :you do realise that they make fun of you in there?
oh, and thanks for letting me know how you're named in the Il2 forums.

why is he on the Il2 forum ? the last post he had that wasn't off topic was on april 21 about a gunsight effect and then in the second reply he was told to go "where the bannanas grow " as it was probably the same thing he'd posted a dozen times before. aslo have you noticed how a lot of his posts seem to have exactly the same content as on here?
Quote from lerts :

i would be banned due to people revolting their stomach and reporting due to somebody showing some feelings

actually i think you'd find most of us ahve similar thoughts and setiments. the difference with that post is you don't try to claim it's something new thats never been felt before and your discovery. also as a pointed out earlier your english is far better there than in most of your posts here.

why is that ?

also you lied when you said the il2 forum treats you better regarding your ideas for example

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru ... 01013236/m/4691027756/p/1

to the best of my knowlage no one here has yet been fined for attempting to be logical in one of your threads

edit: if you go back to some of your earlier offtopic threads here, people were fairly open minded and didn't critisise you

eg http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=19583
lerts

serious question here please think about reply

has anything changd in you life or lifestyle since the start of this year ?

the reason i ask is that on the Il2 forum your posts were pretty similar to anyone elses till about april this year and until about 3 months ago most of your threads here were pretty normal (for this forum )
Quote from lerts :you say its widely known

YOU FAIL on providing a link and it cant be so obvious when thres 3 wiki questions asking exactly this with no answers

my point is far proven and when i was 18 i could be mean but i was never a lier saying i knew something i did not and was convinced by solid arguments you are rebatting as what you are 18 years old pimpled childs

and being my point so solidly proved with your miserable FAIL on providing a link explaining the trick that i consider this discusion over

now go bulling the nerds of your school

ive been arguing and arguing for nothing only adult behaviour here is been the very end who adviced me to stop posting my theories, a good advice seeing the bulling nature of the children of this forum

and if you say im no good cause almost everybody jumped on me i gurantee you is not my problem but this forum problem where the mods dance to the tune of the forumers and in here this tune is carried by very mean people

man my delusion of a world with no suffering is over, this world must be badly fuc+d up because theres so many ****+d up people, and by that i mean BAD

i had a bad day so as i stood you r poison stand now mine

No one really cares if your the first person! Why are you posting on this forum, its not a science forum for things like that its a racing game forum and all you ever get is bad replies and then you complain as if you have to be here.
Quote from tinvek :the reason i ask is that on the Il2 forum your posts were pretty similar to anyone elses till about april this year and until about 3 months ago most of your threads here were pretty normal (for this forum )

IIRC he was already posting about energetic vampires more than half a year ago.
well it was not this year when i got crazy was in 2002 i already explained it in my thread, since you ask i copied it from my thread:

in 2001 there was this girl, she would dress always on blue like me and we crossed all times

one day when i was considering going out with another girl she liked me and which was incredibly pretty i thought i should give me another chance and see this girl i liked

as i took the bus i got knowledge there was a strike yet she would go there on blue and with a luftwaffe jacket its not sold in spain identical to mine

she would come to me and asked me if i wanted to play a game with her and her couple frineds

her friend would say to me: this time you dont play on blue

the girl i liked said i dont want to eat him refering to the game

so i thought well the girl i like probably likes me why would she say she dont want to eat me in the game and so many more things, thats not normal so i sent away the other girl who liked me which i still regret because for being honest with my feelings i ended alone

so the 21-12-2001 i aked her out and she sent me away

i liked the girl so much i couldnt stand the idea of seeing her in the future with children so i left intending to be forever to amsterdam leaving my family and studies

there i had so much cannabis i had the feeling everybody knew me and got extreamly paranoid, luckily in a lucid moment i fled back home whre i had a nervous breakdown

my obsesion with this girl hasnt stopped and i fantasize every girl i like its actually her something like this video

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzzK8tIbOc

so im attacked by most for being crazy though a good person
Quote from mcintyrej :No one really cares if your the first person! Why are you posting on this forum, its not a science forum for things like that its a racing game forum and all you ever get is bad replies and then you complain as if you have to be here.

because as everybody has the right to post their ot i have the right to post mine

to post about the game theres the gd im in the right place, is just a matter of many not liking me, even hating me
Quote from zeugnimod :IIRC he was already posting about energetic vampires more than half a year ago.

as i said pretty normal for here

actually it more noticable in the IL2 forum.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG