The online racing simulator
Here is the wikipedia article on the Pole shift hypothesis. I have heard that if or when it does happen, it would very likely take place over a long period of time (~100 years). This has nothing to do with gravity being changed, just the magnetic poles at each end swaping polarity.

Don't by compasses.

Quote :Recent work by scientists and geologists Adam Maloof of Princeton University and Galen Halverson of Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse, France, indicates that Earth indeed rebalanced itself around 800 million years ago during the Precambrian time period

Quote from Lert's youtube : Subscriptions (1) ParisHilton

Oh dear?
Not watching it. She's a stupid slut.
Quote :my 1st youtube on my discovery of pole shifting

Uneducated as I am, even I was taught about magnetism at school. Specifically, primary school.

Still it is a start, for a while now it's been suggested to you to learn some of the basics of the sciences that you keep descovering new theories in, now at least you are on the road ... .
This crap got to youtube... humanity is doomed...
well if you can reverse polarity of a permanent magnet wouldnt it be a 1st step to make an engine on magnets?
Quote from lerts :well if you can reverse polarity of a permanent magnet wouldnt it be a 1st step to make an engine on magnets?

What, you meen an electric motor?
an electric motor reverses polarity of an ELECTROMAGNET that holding on permanent magnets spin

if you can reverse polarity of permanent magnets with no energy they will spin against no reversed magnets, then you would have free energy which according quantum physics is posible by destroying space and getting its enenrgy
quick! to the batcave!
Quote :an electric motor reverses polarity of an ELECTROMAGNET that holding on permanent magnets spin

if you can reverse polarity of permanent magnets with no energy they will spin against no reversed magnets, then you would have free energy which according quantum physics is posible by destroying space and getting its enenrgy

Let me get this right:
You want to make a non-electric magnet motor by converting matter into energy?

So you want to make something that's an electric motor, without the electric. And you want to take something which takes a raw resource and converts it into energy... like a petrol engine.

So.... I think.... What you are saying is:

You want to make a non-electric electric motor powered by petrol?
no no an engine powered by permanents magnets force by reversing them

it would not contradict quantic theory since space energy may be extracted also called zero point energy
Lerts, I want you to tell yourself in the mirror following thing every morning:

"There are six billion people on this world. I am one. People inhabited the world for 200.000 years. I live here for 25 years (or whatever your age is).
So no matter what I can think of today, the chances that noone on this planet ever thought the same are approaching zero."

Also, yor system wouldn't work. How would you reverse magnets without using energy?
Quote from ColeusRattus :
"There are six billion people on this world. I am one. People inhabited the world for 200.000 years. I live here for 25 years (or whatever your age is).
So no matter what I can think of today, the chances that noone on this planet ever thought the same are approaching zero."

Will be true in most cases, but still, it's a very "pessimistic" way of thinking. Imagine all the scientists would do that every morning...
and how do you suggest youll reverse the permanent magnets without using any energy?
Quote from jibber :Will be true in most cases, but still, it's a very "pessimistic" way of thinking. Imagine all the scientists would do that every morning...

lerts ... scientist ... lerts ... scientist .... somehow, those two seem totally unrelated.

Of course, that's not a sentence Stephen Hawking should utter every morning
Who said Stephen Hawking?

Edit : On the more serious note, I do not understand why people even botters to reply in Lerts thread if they are just going to spread shit and make a bad mood. The worse / most pathetic about it is that the same people who moaned in the last topic are the same to whine now.
Sure, feel free to leave an oppinion, but you allready have done so, and your not contributing to anything better than bad mood and a locket thread.
Lerts is...well Lerts I guess, if he's mentally challanged / curious / just having a laugh I don't know, but there reallly are no need for such much flaming.
Attached images
pro_wheelchair.jpg
:hihi:
"Cutting the wings of science"
show your face lerts, and get over it, you are not a scientist, neither a physicist to tell us what is good or wrong in your experiment.
#46 - JJ72
Quote from jibber :I don't know if this is true... probably there's some positive posts too... but yes, try to be nice for a change maybe (Klutch)? Your posts are rather disturbing.

So what? Because i don't have the same views and opinions of others i'm not nice?

I've posted perfectly civil things here.
And other times i've spoken my mind.

I don't see how you can take 5 of my posts and suddenly tell me to stop being mean, considering i have another 300+
If i am generally a nice person most of the time, and then call somebody an **** (just an example)... does the **** part become any nicer, just because i am usually a nice person? I don't think so.
Quote from jibber :If i am generally a nice person most of the time, and then call somebody an **** (just an example)... does the **** part become any nicer, just because i am usually a nice person? I don't think so.

My point being, is someone said that all i make is nasty comments.
Yet he only picked out 5 of them out of my whole 300+ posts.

Dear god, I must be an **** all the time then, by that definition!
Well, read my post again, i didn't say that. I also said that i don't think that's true.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG