The online racing simulator
well what i meant is i discovered this independently

imagine you get a broken compass that points south i challenge you to solve it using the net

this on what i made the youtube is a very little known phenomena

i think i have as much influence in the world as hawkins do and as a you do

see the butterfly effect

it took me 48 hours of searching on the net to see just one site that explained what i did and if you say you knew this trick you are confused
Quote from lerts :but who knows where suns or blackholes of milky way is pointing to

they dont point anywhere as theyre both sphere shaped

stars rotate axis direction (relative to center of the galaxy) is completely random i think
direction of earths rotate axis changes as it rotates around the sun

and ehm black holes,
they cant have magnetic poles .. afaik
and it doesnt rly matter if they even rotate at all
they dont point anywhere as theyre both sphere shaped "

i meant where the magnetic north of the sun points to

if the magnetic north of the sun pointed to earth as you can see in my youtube it might reverse poles of earth
Quote from lerts :well what i meant is i discovered this independently

imagine you get a broken compass that points south i challenge you to solve it using the net

this on what i made the youtube is a very little known phenomena

i think i have as much influence in the world as hawkins do and as a you do

see the butterfly effect

it took me 48 hours of searching on the net to see just one site that explained what i did and if you say you knew this trick you are confused

Lerts, honestly, I don't know how good (or rather bad) the spanish school system is, but this is very basic physics knowledge that is taught here at the age of 10.

Also, a "broken" compass would still point to the north, just with the other end of the needle...

Quote :
if the magnetic north of the sun pointed to earth as you can see in my youtube it might reverse poles of earth

if the suns magnetic field would have that much power over the earth, the poles would change with the four seasons.
plz search this and youll see how difficult is to find

i bet is almost imposible to get several links telling this trick
That video is humorous
"That video is humorous "

i promise the start part where the compass doenst work and i hit it is not faked it came out like that

also isnt light very cool?

normally i dont have my nails that clean but being for posterity...
2 seconds of search, you'll find anything you'll need here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet

of course, there isn't an answer to your direct question, but there is all the theories behind it to enable you to do your own conclusions.
omg but check my previous post where i showed so many experten no having idea of the trick and screwed with a reversed compass for them broken forever

thats why the video was so shinny
#61 - CSU1
Lert's I have to say I don't really get this one. What resemblance does a thin strip of metal with a layer of magnetic paint have to a planetary object with masses of molten swirling iron?

...I don't get it, are you saying you've discovered how to change the polarity of the bar with a magnet?
i disocvered how to reverse permanently permanent magnets

as you can see in my link provided:

http://www.adkforum.com/showthread.php?p=107616

experten on compasses are clueles in front of a reversal and they go cuantic when my youtube explains how to pretty easy

i dont think ive been the 1st to discover this i think the lack of info of people on magnets reversal is due to petrol companies hiding this info to avoid fre energy permanet magnets engines

edit:

according my discovery to reverse a magnet you pass the north of another magnet by the vortex neutral point of the magnet to be reversed and turn it inside out like a jersey

see this expertens at the compass forum know others magnets can reverse compasses even they know by experience a compass can reverse another compass but they dontk know exactly how, i do id probably could reverse one compass with another compass with my trick

edit: id love to research on reversing bigger magnets, before i though lack of energy brough famines now i see it unworth it is evil people who brings famines, so why research on free energy to achieve nothing or be killed or have to sell yourslef
just.......no
Quote from lerts :imagine you get a broken compass that points south i challenge you to solve it using the net

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remanence
5 seconds of googling

Quote :this on what i made the youtube is a very little known phenomena

by what possible measure is the phenomenon thats used in cassettes hard drives and all other kinds of magnetic storage for 80 years now little known?

Quote :if you say you knew this trick you are confused

i believe the word your looking for is 'educated'
and for what its worth i use it all the time to remagnetise screwdrivers... although i never give a damn about the polarity
no what i did is NOT remanence is reversal and that link deosnt expalin how to do what i did

i didnt leave for long the magnets as you would remagnetize a screwdriver i reversed it in half second
yes what you did is remanence as explained by hysteresis... the time it takes is just a matter of how soft the material youre trying to magentise and how strong the magnet you use is
Shotglass....your avatar...oh dear...lol
nor histeresis nor remanence mention a reversal

now couldnt this idea be used for chips using the values of positive 0 and negative or reversed

so instead of binary would be trinary
Quote from lerts :nor histeresis nor remanence mention a reversal

yes they do the problem is that you are utterly incapeable of grasping even the most basic concepts of physics
That's it! I unsubscribe.
Quote from lerts :i dont see why i deserve to be criticized as stupid when i just did something good for the world

before people searching for how to fixed an accidentally reversed compass would find no answers now if you search for reverse compass is easy to find my video:

http://www.google.es/search?hl ... scar+con+Google&meta=

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_ ... e_compass_magnet_polarity

is not that i changed the world but put a little grain of help

Adding yourself to a wiki then letting Google index it isn't that hard. You might as well have just given the video a better title and get that indexed.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Quote from lerts :i dont see why i deserve to be criticized as stupid when i just did something good for the world

maybe not but what you did was more along the lines of completely misunderstanding one of the most basic and well known things about magnets and then going off on some nonsensical rant about free energy oil company conspiracies and what not which im afraid is generally considered enough evidence to classify a person as stupid
Another thread by lerts
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Lerts, why dont you just discover the moon. Oh wait.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG