The online racing simulator
Well, maybe true but I have questions and I need answers. On the one occasion where I may need to ask Lerts to see his rather slanted POV on something I will ask him.

Besides, he posts such alot that it will be page after page of <this post has been blocked because this user is on your ignore list> blah blah
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well, maybe true but I have questions and I need answers. On the one occasion where I may need to ask Lerts to see his rather slanted POV on something I will ask him.

Besides, he posts such alot that it will be page after page of <this post has been blocked because this user is on your ignore list> blah blah

Silly excuse, YOU are in the wrong, therefore deal with it.
oooh, a lerts sympathiser
Quote from samforey12345 :Silly excuse, YOU are in the wrong, therefore deal with it.

I am? Somehow I thought this was a forum relating to Live For Speed, an online racing game.
#130 - AMB
Hey Lerts, do me a favour and make me a time machine so I can beat the shit out of your parents for not using protection.

** Infraction Please **
think that's pretty much granted
#132 - AMB
Don't bother me as long as lerts gets my message, if i'm lucky he might reply.....
I've tried spelling it out to him but he still doesn't get mine, it's like talking to a very annoying brick wall
well all right you can say what you want but

you cant provide a link explaining my trick therefore im the 1st on it on the net
lerts, there is a reason why noone has ever posted your "trick" before you. Because it's about the same as posting instructions on how to blink.
#136 - AMB
Quote from lerts :well all right you can say what you want but

you cant provide a link explaining my trick therefore im the 1st on it on the net

ok einstein we all think your great, can you SHUT THE DUCK UP NOW?
Half of you are worse than all the 3rd world dictators put together.

If you don't like Lert's threads DON'T OPEN THEM! you all saying "don't let him post O/T content, it makes me sick!

FREE SPEECH FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#138 - AMB
Quote from rich uk :Half of you are worse than all the 3rd world dictators put together.

If you don't like Lert's threads DON'T OPEN THEM! you all saying "don't let him post O/T content, it makes me sick!

Totally right, go pluck your mother, sorry, free speech remember.

on other notes, black = blue = x y be xe if x is defined as a number + anomidsgvslsl _ fwe = 4? right? but what if sdvin amnd fhsehfues plus dog wig wog nog jog on to the bus stop jah? no comprende esa? sdg geefg we L ? lol ? jahibte el comon numeral 0 i am FUIRST ONE TO DO THIS CAN I HAV COOKIEZ PLEASEEEEEEE PLEASEEEE YES I AM sane caps key malfuncdfhb9odk on me soryy keyboard meds uip gjopn meee
That's why they invented a-lerts.
free speech is not shouting fire on a theater

wwii might have been the only justified war and it allowed us frees speech

well and star wars and independence of course

peace and multiply yourself for 0 and divide by infinite
#141 - AMB
Quote from lerts :free Speech Is Not Shouting Fire On A Theater

Wwii Might Have Been The Only Justified War And It Allowed Us Frees Speech

Well And Star Wars And Independence Of Course

Peace And Multiply Yourself For 0 And Divide By Infinite

Blah!
Quote from AMB :Hey Lerts, do me a favour and make me a time machine so I can beat the shit out of your parents for not using protection.

** Infraction Please **

HAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHA

Post of the frigging year!
#143 - AMB
Quote from S14 DRIFT :HAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHA

Post of the frigging year!

WooP - a - ScooP, you just became my favourite LFSForum poster!!
Quote from lerts :
well and star wars and independence of course

peace and multiply yourself for 0 and divide by infinite

Thats the stupidest thing I've ever read! Thanks
Quote from rich uk :Half of you are worse than all the 3rd world dictators put together.

Fair enough in spirit, but technically bollocks. Free speech only exists in real-life liberal democracies, or other government/societal systems where freedom of speech is deemed an appropriate human right. The internet is no such democracy or system, especially privately-owned bits of it like lfsforum.net. The owners of lfsforum.net set their own rules and appoint people to enforce them. But hey, I'm just riffin' on semantics here.

Still, using your "free speech" rationale, people with strong opinions about Lerts's posting should be allowed to voice them, just as much as Lerts himself is obviously free to post ... well ... whatever world-changing, paradigm-shifting discovery he's made that day. Only when peoples' opinions are inappropriately translated to actions which contravene a person's rights under the LFS forum rules (set by our benevolent dictators ) would there be a censorhip issue.

Lerts is permitted to post whatever he wants (provided it's in the appropriate section and conforms to the forum rules), but he does not have the right to not be disagreed with, argued against or simply told to shut up & bugger off. Similarly, people reading Lerts's verbal ejaculations can respond to him in any way they see fit (presuming they're aware of the potential consequences of illegal behaviour) or to simply ignore him.

For the record: I've seen, and been a member of, plenty of other forums which don't tolerate even half the random, off-topic, space-wasting bullsh|t that goes on here and they function just as well, if not a lot better ...
Quote from Hankstar :For the record: I've seen, and been a member of, plenty of other forums which don't tolerate even half the random, off-topic, space-wasting bullsh|t that goes on here and they function just as well, if not a lot better ...

what exactly would you do all day long on such a forum?
Contribute to relevant, adult conversations, debate actual grownups, experience the joys of adequate grammar & spelling

Basically, what I always do when I'm not here. Which is most of the time.
i think i prefer the here hank with the squid and 16 year old girls fetish
I don't need to fraternise with teenage girls. Notwithstanding the creepy illegality of such liaisons, this is what I prefer to have waiting for me at home:

Cuddly.
Even if Lerts make his.. kinds of post he's posting way more contributing stuff on the forum than most of the people flaming him.
My guess is that they are sad because they can't manage to make a topic that won't be locked, so they start spamming and crying in Lerts thread to get it locked, so they can feed their selfish ego.

But seriously, there are too many morons on this forum. Bashing Lerts all over, I don't see the point of that. Your speaking about spammer etc etc, but by far you are worse than him on any points.

I know people on internett are shit, but I wouldn't belive so many of them were to find on this forum. Let's see if we meet in real life, if your that though and offensive in your language use towards other people then.

Edit : And I'm actually pretty happy today, just botters me to see all this utterly retarded comments from the same damn people from the earlier Lerts thread. You surely got much to do, spamming and flaming to get attention? I'v heared about "cry for attention", but this is seriosly retarded. Grow up, or find something else to use time on, we all know your point of veiw S14 drift, so why do you botter to come here day after day just to post rude offending post and literrary post crap?
Beats me..

And yes, of course Lerts need to be prepared, and accept that other people don't got his belifs, or want to belive them, and even post negative comment about it. But most people in this thread has allready stated that from before, do you really _need_ to say it like 2-3 times each day?
And saying something (even if it's meant as a joke) that you want to make a time travvel machine so you could beat his parrents for not using condom is just tasteless.

I actually like Lerts, tho I don't really care much for the theories or discoveries he makes, I enjoy reading them for a laugh. Their orginal and at least for me they don't harm at all. And it's all in his threads, he don't spam others topics, like some of you other people.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG