The online racing simulator
Well, it was Hamilton's race. He was the fastest in the 3 sectors, and was way faster then the Ferraris.

Alonso shaked hand with Hamilton and Hamilton was looking at the ground

I can state that Hamilton is champion yet, IF Massa wins, Hamilton has to finish 5th... So, if nothing happens to Hamilton, he's the WC. (world champion, not the toilet)
I couldn't be any more obvious that Raikkonen had slowed down a few tenths each lap at the end there to give Massa a better points chance for the last race.... so stupid.

Hamilton owned 'em all.
Quote from Mustafur :hmmm, Brazil will be intresting its the home race for massa and the same points difference hammy had from kimi last year..

If hamilton ****s up, i doubt anyone other then Massa will be leading.

yeah and the first few corners are quite tight too~
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Well, it was Hamilton's race. He was the fastest in the 3 sectors, and was way faster than the Ferrari of Massa.

Fixed.
Brilliant drive from Hamilton, let's hope he can do the same in Brazil which I think he can. LOL at the trophy falling apart.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Alonso shaked hand with Hamilton and Hamilton was looking at the ground

OMG! That's awful! That chocolate dude really is an idiot, isn't he!

Massa's hat wasn't on his head properly - he had to adjust it! OMG!!
Quote from Timdpr :OMG! That's awful! That chocolate dude really is an idiot, isn't he!

Annddd cue overeactions.
Massa stuttered slightly!
Flawless race by Hamilton. Superb drive by Alonso.
Quote from DevilDare :sooo? Its YOU who is fighting for the championship, why does someone have to give his place to him if he cant even catch up properly when Kimi slowed down drasticly..... Massa plz go back to Gp2.....

and 2001 was soo gay i threw up after the race.....

Massa was never IN GP2.
Also, Hamilton seemed really relaxed and confident this weekend, lets hope he can carry it to brazil.
Quote from Timdpr :OMG! That's awful! That chocolate dude really is an idiot, isn't he!

Nice one..

Are you trying to flame him, or are you trying to be funny? Because the only thing that's certain is that you fail. Now stop giving Töki abuse and stick to the DAMN thread!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Nice one..

I'm just kinda annoyed that you said you would stop being insulting in Singapore...

EDIT: I was flaming him for picking up on tiny things to attack Lewis with...
Quote from Timdpr :

I'm just kinda annoyed that you said you would stop being insulting in Singapore...

EDIT: I was flaming him for picking up on tiny things to attack Lewis with...

It seems like your trying to gain some kind of attention by doing it, so what is the point?
Quote from BlueFlame :It seems like your trying to gain some kind of attention by doing it, so what is the point?

Are you talking about Toki?
Rename the topic, now!
Quote from BlueFlame :It seems like your trying to gain some kind of attention by doing it, so what is the point?

I just want to voice my opinion over his insulting comments. I'm willing to shut up if he is willing to shut up also.

Quote from andybarsblade :Are you talking about Toki?

Mabye he's talking about himself?
Quote from Timdpr :I just want to voice my opinion over his insulting comments. I'm willing to shut up if he is willing to shut up also.

:Handshake
Quote from Timdpr :I just want to voice my opinion over his insulting comments. I'm willing to shut up if he is willing to shut up also.

So why don't you do it? :rolleyes:
Has the track had any changes in recent years, as Shumacher has the lap record of 1:32.238 and they wasn't hitting no where near that today.

Mabye he's talking about himself?

All he did was say hi and announced his presense.
Quote from sam93 :Has the track had any changes in recent years, as Shumacher has the lap record of 1:32.238 and they wasn't hitting no where near that today.

just proved all the rules for slowing things down is working~!
was that back in the V10 days~?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG