The online racing simulator
wow
wow soo much spam
please refrain from "chatting" in my thread, It is hard to see the requests...
I haven't started anymore wheels yet, been a bit under the weather... anyway, hoping to start on them and get them all out there before I end up with 100 requests
Thankyou for all your support
how far though the wheel requests are u?
Quote from Luke.S :how far though the wheel requests are u?

Luke, seriously. Shut the **** up.

*sorry*
Could you try and make an FBM steering wheel with the Yamaha Logo in it?? i tried, but i failed
I want it to look dirty and a bit 3d, like the old BMW logo
http://www.isitfast.com/images ... tLogos/YamahaLogoBlue.jpg
But then the fork which is down now, up :P And black and white please
THNX in advance!
Stats...
I have gathered a few pictures for some wheels, but I still haven't started any yet.
I've had alot of homework recently and I reinstalled windows, so I currently don't have PhotoShop installed and had a throat infection for a week aswell (crazy huh?), anyway...
I will (eventually) get around to doing them, just bear with me
Quote from LFSn00b :Can't you listen to me? I told you it is DONE, USE SEARCH PLEASE

Well i searched it too and i don't find it Can you post it here please?
Quote from LFSn00b :Can't you listen to me? I told you it is DONE, USE SEARCH PLEASE

I know it's done but it was for private purposes.
Thanks for that beefyman.
Nice wheels there dude!

Now this is a sort of 'bump' post lol :P

I use a logitech vibration wheel, but prefer to use a momo texture ingame LFS wheel making a bit more realistic, rather than having your wheel your using to drive it, as the texture wheel in the car.... yes, confusing lol
Update
Update: I haven't been making wheels for a while sadley due to my workload at the moment and lack of energy to do it, I will eventually get round to doing your wheel requests but it may be another year or so before I get round to doing them
Sorry
It's Alive!
Hi. I want the MS Sidewinder too, please ! the one with force!

Thanks.

Para mi amigo el Rata!
Please?
nissan GT-R
Sad news unfortunatly...

Important Infomation - Please Read
Hi all,
Sad news unfortunatly...

I won't be able to make anymore steering wheels for Live For Speed because of the new "Hardware Vertex Shading" technique used to generate those updated interiors in most of the cars in Patch Z.

It uses a different way of generating the steering wheels so it makes it impossible to make it compatible. Since all cars will use this technique eventually it is pointless for me to continue making steering wheels.

My wheels will work in some cars in Patch Z but in S2 Final they will be all using "Hardware Vertex Shading".

The only thing we can wait for now is a program or SDK from the dev's to create a steering wheel, but by then they would probley release a program for adding cars in Live For Speed.

It has been great while it lasted and can't wait to help making new types of addons for Live For Speed in the future
i wouldn't say that, it gets better and better in almost every aspect. we just need to adapt. for instance the xrt wheels are lame but at the same time it makes it look a lot more like a stock, low hp car. it just gets more realistic, i love it!
#150 - WSR
Hi,

Would I be able to use include your Mitsubishi Lancer Evo wheel texture for a texture mod I'm making?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG