The online racing simulator
#26 - SamH
Quote from atlantian :wow, now, driving the rb4 with this wheel will be like driving the STI!
as to how i got access to an RB4, i can't tell

Oh, but you must and quickly.
Quote from srdjanmilasinovic :Doesn't matter for red grip, just want button's and light on the wheel and of course mark of logitech in centre. I don't know that so good to make wheel, because you was pleased. Thanks in futher.

I will get to work soon, getting a Logitech G15 tomorrow so I might not get to it for a while... but I already have a fairly good hi-res photo
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :I will get to work soon, getting a Logitech G15 tomorrow so I might not get to it for a while... but I already have a fairly good hi-res photo

Tnx. I one suggestion, I can't download DFP dds file. If you upload .dds file please upload with LFSForum or some other uploader (like rapidshare). BTW DFP look excelent, I hope that EX look like DFP.
Quote from srdjanmilasinovic :Tnx. I one suggestion, I can't download DFP dds file. If you upload .dds file please upload with LFSForum or some other uploader (like rapidshare). BTW DFP look excelent, I hope that EX look like DFP.

fixed
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :LFS CRACKER ALERT!!!!!!!!!

woah, jesus! WTF? i posted this as a joke yesterday, i just played my friend's copy of LFS, how the hell am i supposed to crack LFS?!!?! since this is a "client-host" type thing, i would have to hack into the main database to get a sync!
Good now you need to buy s2 and this will all dissapear right sam.
sure, when i get enough money... almost...
#34 - SamH
Quote from atlantian :sure, when i get enough money... almost...

Please PM me the S2 licence name of the person whose account you used, thanks.
Are you guys gonna get all worked up whenever a demo racer *claims* to drive an S2 car? There's absolutely no proof he's a cracker, so stop the witch hunt. It's getting ridiculous.
jeeze, freak out, i told you guys... i was playing my friend's copy of s2
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Are you guys gonna get all worked up whenever a demo racer *claims* to drive an S2 car? There's absolutely no proof he's a cracker, so stop the witch hunt. It's getting ridiculous.

CRACKER! YOU CRACKED TEH S3ssss

Quote from atlantian :jeeze, freak out, i told you guys... i was playing my friend's copy of s2

Yeah everybody does that.. Tell us his LFS username then?

Nub
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :HOW CAN YOU DRIVE RB4 IN DEMO??? CRACKER ALERT!!!

NOTICE HE WROTE THIS IN WHITE BENEATH...

as to how i got access to an RB4, i can't tell

atlantian if i were you i would hurry and give SamH your friends LFS Nick...

didn't play demo, my friend has S2
, i put the text there to get a reaction :P
and i already did

and why are u guys always so eager to catch crackers...?
It's fun.

Btw james can you make me the steering wheel out of a kia rio plz the new model and do you make interiours?
Quote from Luke.S :kia rio

:eek:->:slap:->:bitehard3->:chairs:->:gnasher:->:bananadea

what did u say?!?!
Quote from atlantian :didn't play demo, my friend has S2
, i put the text there to get a reaction :P
and i already did

and why are u guys always so eager to catch crackers...?

Your going to jail for cracking. And your imaginary friend does not exist. Also, Aren't you getting tired of playing with Ai's?

Burn you cracker! Burn!

wtf? you joined in jan 2008 but already got 800 post's? You really got no life! Burn him!
You guys are so immature, all of you.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :
wtf? you joined in jan 2008 but already got 800 post's? You really got no life! Burn him!

what? i am starting to get out more now that there is more sping rain(i go out racing) and that i have more hw(AP exams comming up...) and the SAT... my post rate is nearly a third of what it was when i joined
Quote from atlantian :what? i am starting to get out more now that there is more sping rain(i go out racing) and that i have more hw(AP exams comming up...) and the SAT... my post rate is nearly a third of what it was when i joined

Wish I could understand what you are talking about, but nobody is perfect.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG