The online racing simulator
/me only spams abit not as much as atlantian did.
Quote from Luke.S :LOL he got pwned. He was annoying though. He just posted useless spam thats why he had a high post count. Perhapse he will now get a life lol.

Pot...
Kettle...
Black.....
Diekolkrabe and takumi_lfs crowned me the second harjun. XD
I'd use different adjectives, but then I'd get banned.
Quote from Luke.S :Diekolkrabe and takumi_lfs crowned me the second harjun. XD

You are actually Harjun. You just bought a new license. From now on you are called "Harjun"!
I'm not Harjun!!!
Just joking kid.

btw, spam less.
kk lol

oops lol.
I don't get it, who is Harjun???
And stop spamming this thread, it's about james his textures
bump*
Quote from Luke.S :bump*

Ok, FFS. Just because a thread sits for 1 day, it does not need bumping. Seriously, you should just stop posting, because all of your posts are useless and wastes of bandwidth. I'd say you were the second Harjun, but no. You're worse.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok, FFS. Just because a thread sits for 1 day, it does not need bumping. Seriously, you should just stop posting, because all of your posts are useless and wastes of bandwidth. I'd say you were the second Harjun, but no. You're worse.

I agree.

Oh, and "bump*", of course.
Quote from LFSn00b :Why not have 262144x262144 then?

because 65535x65535 is hardware limit, usually half as much is limit
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok, FFS. Just because a thread sits for 1 day, it does not need bumping. Seriously, you should just stop posting, because all of your posts are useless and wastes of bandwidth. I'd say you were the second Harjun, but no. You're worse.

My posts aren't all useless so shut the **** up.
Quote from Luke.S :My posts aren't all useless so shut the **** up.

99% are useless...
Hows the wheel coming?
Quote from SamH :Please PM me the S2 licence name of the person whose account you used, thanks.

This is just pathetic and quite immature. Ok, cracking isn't allowed, but do you people have to make it be a PUBLIC WITCH HUNT every time?

I'm not condoning that guy's actions by using a cracked copy of LFS nor the way you guys handle it and allow a complete flame war to start. Completely absurd!
Quote from teedot :This is just pathetic and quite immature. Ok, cracking isn't allowed, but do you people have to make it be a PUBLIC WITCH HUNT every time?

I'm not condoning that guy's actions by using a cracked copy of LFS nor the way you guys handle it and allow a complete flame war to start. Completely absurd!

Do you really think there wouldn't have been a "flame war" or "public witch hunt" if he didn't make that post?

I don't.
Quote from teedot :This is just pathetic and quite immature. Ok, cracking isn't allowed, but do you people have to make it be a PUBLIC WITCH HUNT every time?

obviously claimed that he played S2 on his "friends" account, which tells 99% what he actually did.

Oh yeah, His father owns a Veyron. His girlfriend want's to buy a 325i E30. And he owns a suprablablabla..

Banned.
Why does every one moan at me for not talking about james' wheels when they don't either?
Because, at least we are conversing about stuff, whereas you're just going "LULZ BUMP!" just to get a post, which is entirely counter productive.
rofl, nice wheels (sorry I forgot your name) but yeah nice wheels... really good [notbeingsarcastic]. Can you make a 77' Toyota Crown wheel?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG