The online racing simulator
Holy crap! I'm going to be a dad!
(76 posts, started )
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience...
Quote from Crashgate3 :I like the name 'Dante' which i think sounds awesome, but the Mrs won't have it.

Oh, you'll have to have a "discussion" for names then, but what I really means is she already has names picked, regardless of what you think of them
Scawen?
Name it Scawen and train it to program racing sims.
Quote from bbman :Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience...

Unless my biology fails me, he's already had that bit.
Quote from Bob Smith :Unless my biology fails me, he's already had that bit.

LOL. Or there is something that his lady hasn't told him...
Hide your toy's!!!!!
Congrats Mr. Crash
Congratulations mate
Quote from Crashgate3 :Found out that sometime in June next year I'm going to be a dad!!

I can barely look after myself, let alone a whole other person

Congratulations, I am a dad, worried about the same problem. Once you have a kid everything changes. You will be able without thinking, its an instinct that kicks in very quickly.... just shortly after 2 bottles of whiskey and night of crapping yourself. Good luck, have that drink and it will all change!

Quote from Klutch :Kids annoy me. :|

Kids are only annoying if you let them be annoying. If your smart they annoy them self's. A playstation fixes most bored Sunday afternoons and really, having nothing to do is what makes them annoying. I couldn't live without mine.
#62 - JJ72
Quote from Psysim : A playstation fixes most bored Sunday afternoons and really, having nothing to do is what makes them annoying. I couldn't live without mine.

computer game make childrens stupid.

you need some REAL GAME. and teach him a lesson in surviving the real world.

lmao, so that is whats wrong with them, should of shown them how to hot wire after all! Oh well, maybe tomorrow we'll go rob a trolly full from Tesco!
Grats dude!!!!
Oh. Wow. Want. One.

Woo! It exists!

It looks a little bit like an alien with a beak....

Awesome mate, guess your pretty neverious allready?
I'm surprised, I'm not as nervous as I thought I'd be.
Just wait til the days where you run forth and back to the hospital starts, then I'll ask you the same question
#70 - MR_B
Quote from Crashgate3 :Woo! It exists!

It looks a little bit like an alien with a beak....

No no, that's "Bird Hair"

See!
Attached images
30253lx.jpg
Dad's are evil.

Don't forget to ground the kid when he's umm like 16-17
Quote from MR_B :No no, that's "Bird Hair"

See!

I think you're looking at the wrong bit....

It's kind of a slice vertically through the body. It's side-on, lying on it's back, slightly curled up and pointing towards the right.
The head is the big round white blob just to the left of centre, with the body going off towards the right. You can see the jaws in the head. The little blob on it's own pretty much dead centre is a hand.

It was really wierd to watch it in real-time. It kept squirming about and changing position.
But please do keep in mind beigh a father means les time for PC.

ANd another tip o got from years of babysiting. kids older then 7 months are realy smart(i'm serious).
If your not consistend in how u treat the child in certain cituations believe me he or she wil notice.
So set a border to certain think mainly when crying at dinner it might just be the childs way of testing how far he or she can go with her parents.
The key is dont give up and do what u know is best it might result in even harder crying but thats something u need to bear with.
Thats becaus it natural for a child to do that becaus it wants what he wants not what u want thats why u need to stay focused and use yoru mood and mind to convince the child(like when not wanting to eat).

And believe there are lots of more fon(not!) things.

Its not ment as an insult to you totaly not but trust me alot of parents epicly fail in this area and thats
Hey, tell yo woman to be keepin' up the good work there. When you expecting the little blighter to pop out?
#75 - CSU1
yo! yo! yo! Bob dude! it's in the first sentence of teh OP!

Dude!

my advice crashgate;

Run!!!!

Holy crap! I'm going to be a dad!
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG