The online racing simulator
Holy crap! I'm going to be a dad!
(76 posts, started )
Found out that sometime in June next year I'm going to be a dad!!

It's really wierd, despite being nearly 30, I don't think of myself as being a 'grown up' doing 'grown up' things at all... I can barely look after myself, let alone a whole other person
#2 - JJ72
now you gotta share your legos.
Wehey! Congratulations mate. I can remember that feeling like it was yesterday even though my oldest daughter is now in 3rd Year, my how time passes quickly.
All the best to you and your good lady
Quote from JJ72 :now you gotta share your legos.

Hehe, one of the things I'm really looking forward to is having someone to play with
they need to start selling little g25s
Kids annoy me. :|
Well done, have a medal.
Congrats m8 hope you can cope
Have you thought up a name already?
Quote from hrtburnout :Have you thought up a name already?

I'm thinking Crashgate4 or maybe Crashgate Jr. Or if it's a girl CrashKate?
Grats mate. My girlfriend keeps trying to convince me that it's time for babies but I'm not convinced. So I'm 28 and know exactly how you feel. Make sure you document everything for us!

I reckon if it's a boy he should be called Effzee and if it's a girl maybe Yooeff or Exarr
Quote from hrtburnout :Have you thought up a name already?

Twin boys, 'Excelsior' and 'Thunderer'

Nah, we haven't even started to think of names yet.
Congratulations. Your first baby is an earthquake that you see coming from months ahead, but still takes you by surprise.

Better get some sleep while you still can. Oh, and be prepared to quit league racing, or any other activity that takes a couple hours of undisturbed concentration.
My condolences.

#15 - Osco
congrats mate
Woooh congratulations! i love little kids, I'm 16 though not 30.... I cant wait for my baby to arive in less than 3 months! We can be dads together!

just joking guys... gosh
Quote from mickyc30 :Woooh congratulations! i love little kids, I'm 16 though not 30.... I cant wait for my baby to arive in less than 3 months! We can be dads together!

just joking guys... gosh

Gees that scared the hell out of me!
congrats mate, say goodbye to any social life you may have had, and hello to brown/yellow stained dippers.
Congratulations mate! Little tip for you, don't put your kid into one of those swings that you stick in a door way and twist it the rope is a large knot. When I let go my daughter was screaming with laughter at first, then proceeded to do a catherine wheel impersonation...:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
Quote from Blaeza :then proceeded to do a catherine wheel impersonation...:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

hahahaha
#21 - 5haz
Ooops.

Congrats!
congrats
#23 - SamH
Quote from Crashgate3 :Found out that sometime in June next year I'm going to be a dad!!

Yowzer! Do you know who the mother is yet??

Congratulations!
Quote from SamH :Yowzer! Do you know who the mother is yet??

Congratulations!

Guess it was one of those random ONS with a local girl

Joke beside - congratulation Next generation LFS player I assume?
Oh yes, it'll be at the controls of a UF1 before it can walk..

(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG