The online racing simulator
GTbyCITROËN
(42 posts, started )
Quote from hrtburnout :I searched for the white text in your post, but there wasn't any.

Shame on you!

Well, it is nice you HAVE to admit that!

look at those lines, the lowness, the brutality, the luxuriusness, it's like an aerodynamic panda (not the fiat panda).

It's AWESOME! White text only included to confuse, mislead and disappoint people who think I am not meaning the above
I wonder what engine they put in that beast! (V6? HP? Torque?)
I really dont like the car that much.

Quote:
NASCAR: a lame and effortless sport. only capable when it's hot. weird fans everywhere thinking it's the best sport ever. Drivers who THINK they are good, when they have no talent underneath.
vs.
Formula One Indy Car: a hard sport involving loads of skill. will race anytime, at any track. fans knowing the sport is hard, and give great respect to F1 drivers. Drivers who KNOW they are good, and can actually corner faster than you can blink.
What's with that quote? What's that got to do with the Citroen GT? And what's a 'Formula One Indy Car'?

[EDIT]
Quote from nihil :I'd have a "déesse" outside my front door quite happily. Or a renault alpine. And Bugatti was basically a French company.

The Déesse is disgustingly ugly, imho, as is virtually every Renault Alpine model I've ever seen (or very funny looking if not ugly). Bugatti is hit and miss, but weren't most of their cars Pininfarina designed?
Didn't take long for it to be in GT5:P...
I think that looks awesome. The front is a little off but I like the back.
Its kind of countach-esque
I got this car for GT5P yesterday. It looks like a Batmobile and it sounds and goes like a jet fighter. Bit crap at corners though
I don't think you should base your thoughts on how a car handles by playing GT5P if it handles like GT4.

I rememember my 545Bhp nitrous M3 which refused to spin the rear wheels in 2nd gear corners with no TC, ASM or any other aids.
any possibility for rFactor citroen gt?
it looks like someone used a bottle opener on it and bent a few panels here and there.
Quote from MAGGOT :

The Déesse is disgustingly ugly, imho,

You're entitled to an opinion, even if its wrong.

Don't think Pininfarina ever designed for Bugatti, though I'm willing to be corrected on that point.
its differant, but in a good way, good to see there still letting people be original rathher then wreaks that we drive day to day ( most of us atleast )
It's weird..

But I wonder how it handles in real life if designed by polyphony.
- it can't spin
- if you hit something, you just stop
The parts dont fit with eatchothers
But overall.. its not that bad as its looks from beginning.
Not the uglyest design.. but really not the greatest eather.

I like that GT was desinging this too.. but its different
thing that have they successed whit it
There should be a new worker at every car design studio - a guy with a stick that will hit the designer on the hands at some point screaming "STOP DESIGNING ALREADY"
I know it´s cool to hate the looks of every new car in this forum but I actually really like it.
Quote from nihil :Don't think Pininfarina ever designed for Bugatti, though I'm willing to be corrected on that point.

I think he meant Peugeot. They often have (had?) Pininfarina designs.
Quote from wsinda :I think he meant Peugeot. They often have (had?) Pininfarina designs.

Indeed this is true; I have one, a peugeot 405. Strange and subtle design: boxy from some angles, curvaceous from others. I've never lived with a single car for so long (had it for over three years now), and I'm not bored with it yet.

GTbyCITROËN
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG