The online racing simulator
FWD: "A Virgin's Plea"
(74 posts, started )
Sex as a cherry is like trying to smoke the largest most unfathomably large multi-person bong in the world by yourself... You suck hard, and still dont get the high.

Quote :as long as you have that part of the male body your a man :P

Scientifically, medically, and ethically wrong. This definition of gender was defined in the 12th century by a French doctor. The French havent given us anything else worth holding on to, why hold onto this?
#52 - AMB
Great topic whoever started it anyway, I'm not trying to act big or anything but most people here posting are virgins (nothing wrong with it), and they can't really give good advice,

@ Takumi 16 isn't that young....
#53 - Jakg
Send in the manwhores!

*PM's Dustin*
being a virgin at 25... jesus... thats just sad really... Sad. I can understand if he wants to wait till he's married and all but jesus... Wait... MEh its totally fabracated... Nvm >.<
Quote from Osco :I read the thread title and associated sex-less people with driving Front Wheel Drive cars...

I had a mental picture of a bunch of ricers in their Civic's bustin' a move. I was rather disappointed.
Quote from Jakg :Send in the manwhores!

*PM's Dustin*

ManWhores Association Of Canada! Dustin reporting for duty!

P.S. Jakg, your GF still owes me a fiver, get her to pay up!
Quote from Jakg :In the eyes of a lot of people - yeah.

Jakg, I know you're of a younger age than 25, but you're sticking it in the wrong place there.....
Oh god guys. Don't tell me you guys were 12 for the first time...
#59 - AMB
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Oh god guys. Don't tell me you guys were 12 for the first time...

15, is that young to you?
Amazing thread, for all the wrong reasons.

It doesn't really matter when you get laid as long as it's the right time for you.
Quote from theirishnoob :being a virgin at 25... jesus... thats just sad really... Sad. I can understand if he wants to wait till he's married and all but jesus... Wait... MEh its totally fabracated... Nvm >.<

Yea but if the story is true, he's still a virgin at his age because he met someone so special that he was willing not to have sex untill they were married, so really it was his choice to make losing his virginity better. It's not like he's your average Joe90 who has no interests in women at all and never even tried to get his end off.....

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I had a mental picture of a bunch of ricers in their Civic's bustin' a move. I was rather disappointed.

Me too, thats the only reason I clicked this thread, shame it's just starting up the virgin haters club, maybe they should all wear big clokes and hats shaped like a vagina.
Quote from Bawbag :Yea but if the story is true, he's still a virgin at his age because he met someone so special that he was willing not to have sex untill they were married, so really it was his choice to make losing his virginity better. It's not like he's your average Joe90 who has no interests in women at all and never even tried to get his end off.....

I don't quite understand it. There are hundreds of women out there I wouldn't wan to sleep with, but that doesn't really make them special. Also I for one wouldn't marry any of these.

And I think it's quite misleading to think that waiting for sex makes it better. It's rather the other way round: as you wait, you're building up a huge expectation that can't be met, especially, if it's the first time for both.
Also, taking in account that this "we wait 'till we're married" bollocks comes from a rather prudish religious way of life, it's not like they're going to honestly talk about it to improve it. Thus they end up having a screwed (excuse the pun) sex life until midlife crisis kicks in.

Additionally, virginity is overrated. Now I didn't have many virgins in my time, but from my experience, it's rather decreasing the quality of sex, because it's hurtful for girls and you have to be very carefull not to make it any worse than it has to be.

Also, having sex isn't that magic, life changing experience that movies tend to propagate. After your first time, you're exactly the same human being as before (given that the sex was consensual). The "nerd to cool" transformation doesn't happen just because you put your penis inside a vagina.

As closing words: just do what you'd like to do. No need in restraining oneself.

And use proper protection to prevent deseases and pregnancy, like a condom (which should be a definite part as long as you don't know for sure the girl/boy has a STD and you don't plan on becoming parents. Even if she takes the pill)
Quote from Bawbag : Me too, thats the only reason I clicked this thread, shame it's just starting up the virgin haters club, maybe they should all wear big clokes and hats shaped like a vagina.

Well as that is the general theory, this thread got jacked like a Merc at a stop sign.
Attached images
saturnthug.jpg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
P.S. Jakg, your GF still owes me a fiver, get her to pay up!

Don't worry mate I'll get it next time I see her.

You know I'm kidding.
Quote from Jakg :Plus it's just a "man thing" - man must have woman, and if man does not have woman by 25 then man fails at being a man.

I that is what makes "Boy" a "Man" then I have been a "Man" since early 16...
I really think that Manliness is defined by person's actions, not his sexual life.
Quote from pb32000 :Don't worry mate I'll get it next time I see her.

You know I'm kidding.

No need, I already picked up Dustin's fiver from Jack's better half earlier tonight, this afternoon, and late this morning.
#69 - Jakg
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

It doesn't really matter when you get laid as long as it's the right time for you.

great answer or comment
-
(niall09) DELETED by niall09 : Pointless post with shite joke..my coat is that way --&gt;
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Well as that is the general theory, this thread got jacked like a Merc at a stop sign.

As for that picture, please don't hate Saturn drivers because of it.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Well as that is the general theory, this thread got jacked like a Merc at a stop sign.

i believe the correct expression is 'got stopped like sam by a sign'

FWD: "A Virgin's Plea"
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG