The online racing simulator
Quote from evilpimp :Was wondering the same. Sounded just like him lol.

Thinking exactly the same!
What happened to Mercury GT1? One moment they were 3 sec behind n!f and the next one pitstop behind (after scipy swapped in)?! I had the stream open but managed to miss what went down :<
#53 - need
I'm guessing Scipy had an accident and needed repairs.
Didn't see anything on the stream, but he'd not long taken over when he went into the pits again.
Either that, or they didn't refuel at the previous pitstop????
I'm going to leave the stream shortly to prepare for another event I must admin, and maybe get lunch in first.

Sorry I didn't do much, but I figured I'd let the pictures do the most for now.

d
I will be back to commentate on the final part of the race, from about 1930 UTC+1.
#56 - need
Stream appears to be dead, no pictures, no sound, just a blank screen
Alive for me but no commentating .
Quote from NotAnIllusion :What happened to Mercury GT1? One moment they were 3 sec behind n!f and the next one pitstop behind (after scipy swapped in)?! I had the stream open but managed to miss what went down :<

Got sent to desktop, picked up damage and had to get it sorted

He earlier joked on IRC that Duck did that around the 4-5hr mark to confuse people, seems scipy succeeded with someone
#59 - need
I guess a well done for making up the 1 min plus that it cost him is in order then.
Just to compensate for the slap on the wrist I'm sure the team gave him for haveing something on his system send him to desktop
gottasay, great ccommentating during this race!
Bah, Michael's comentating's always great :P.

He should be paid to commentate :P.
Quote from PaulC2K :Got sent to desktop, picked up damage and had to get it sorted

Ah, shame

Quote :
He earlier joked on IRC that Duck did that around the 4-5hr mark to confuse people, seems scipy succeeded with someone

lol
Will the stream be available for downloading later?
next time we will improve a lot.
It is always a bit of learning process for all until it runs smooth.

Beware: It is a selfservice. MoE does manage all themself. multiBC only hands out a gameserver with LFS and a streaming plattform in the background. MoE does the commentation and cameramanagement.
Quote from multiBC :next time we will improve a lot.
It is always a bit of learning process for all until it runs smooth.

Beware: It is a selfservice. MoE does manage all themself. multiBC only hands out a gameserver with LFS and a streaming plattform in the background. MoE does the commentation and cameramanagement.

I thought the live streaming was very good - the framerate was brilliant and the small stream looked nice.
Attached files
CAMM.zip - 596 B - 231 views
It was brilliant! The only problem is the playback of the saved file (which will be easy to fix).

Do I dare ask how much it would set me back if I would get my streaming done by multiBC?
If any teams have promo videos they'd like to send us to use during our "commercial breaks," please send them to applications _at_ mastersofendurance.eu

We can't guarantee airplay, but we'll do our best.

Thanks!
When does the race begin?
I really want to see Endurance in SO4
Hmm, on the multi-bc page I have a choice of V8 Supercars (in Deutsch yah!) oder ein black screen

EDIT: Incorrect - on stream 2 is an LFS Drift Server
#72 - need
It's getting underway now.
No sign of the stream starting though
It's showing another server
I see a red RAC
The username that will be providing video of the race is "MultiBC". He is in Shikane drift server. Somebody is taking the piss.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG